Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
- Read MoreThe Peninsula Spa features Asian, ayurvedic and European treatments and is known for its signature facials by French luxury skincare line Biologique Recherche. The facility boasts 10 treatment rooms, a nail care suite and private men's and women's relaxation lounges.
- View all PhotosNew York, NY1.4 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1560)Free WiFiRead MoreThe 6,000-square-foot Trump Spa offers a long list of treatments inspired by techniques from around the globe. If you're not sure which treatment will best suit your needs, the on-site spa concierge can assist.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe BABOR Signature Spa offers an authentic Middle Eastern hammam for men and women, three private Spa Suites, indoor and outdoor relaxation lounges and a full service menu of massages, wet therapies, body treatments, facials and salon services.
- View all PhotosNew York, NY0.2 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (2594)Free WiFiRead MoreChuan Body + Soul, The Langham's new spa, welcomes guests with soft, calming decor and a gently arched entryway. Spagoers can opt for signature massage therapies inspired by traditional Chinese medicine, relaxing facials and other treatments. There are also Himalayan Salt Saunas and locker rooms in the spa.Free WiFi
- Read MoreThe Mandarin Oriental's spa occupies the 35th and 36th floors of the hotel and encompasses the fitness center and pool, not to mention a host of other facilities. The spa's design and treatments are, like the rest of the hotel, influenced by Asian tradition. Each treatment starts and ends with the chime of Tibetan cymbals, and the Oriental Tea Lounge provides a nice setting for relaxation and refreshment. Arrive 45 minutes before your appointment to take advantage of the spa's hot tub, steam room and relaxation room.
- View all PhotosNew York, NY1.2 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (344)Free WiFiRead MoreL.RAPHAEL Beauty Spa offers Dead Sea salt products and facials, massages and anti-aging treatments in an Asian-inspired, minimalist setting. Salon services include nail care, waxing and makeup application; all services range in length from 50 to 110 minutes.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreBliss 49 was created to complement the stylish comfort of the W Hotel. The spa spans 22,000 square feet and features nine massage and body treatments rooms, an aromatic steam room, manicure/pedicure stations with personal headsets, saunas, and separate locker rooms for men and women. Some spa treatments include carrot and sesame seed sea salt scrubs, sports massages and triple oxygen facials.4.0-star Hotel Class
- View all PhotosNew York, NY0.5 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1318)Free WiFiRead MoreMYND Spa & Salon on the hotel's lower level welcomes guests with a saltwater lap pool, steam showers and private changing suites with steam showers. Visitors can relax and unwind with spa offerings like massage therapy, body wraps, skincare, nail care, makeup and waxing.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe Sisley-Paris Spa is outfitted with chandeliers, mosaic tiles and cool colors for a refined and relaxing atmosphere. There are private suites for couples treatments, plus a relaxation room and private men's and women's changing and steam rooms. Treatments range from oxygen therapy and massages to anti-aging regimens like microdermabrasion. The Yves Durif at The Carlyle salon offers a wide variety of hair treatments and makeup applications.
- Read MoreSpa Nalai is located on the 25th floor of the Park Hyatt and offers a variety treatments in its 13,000-square-foot space, including massage and facials. The spa has six treatment rooms, each with a private steam shower.
- Read MoreThe Greenwich Hotel's underground and lantern-lit spa, Shibui (meaning serenity), is crafted from wood, water and stone. It features five treatment areas, as well as Japanese-inspired therapies. The spa is open daily from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Read MoreLotte New York Palace Spa offers a variety of treatments including massages, facials, body treatments, waxing services as well as beauty treatments like manicures and pedicures. The 7,000-square-foot spa is open daily.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe spa offers an extensive menu, as well as fitness classes. Exhale features a full menu of massages, facials, acupuncture, scrubs, waxing and nail care.Free WiFi
- Read MoreThe on-site spa, Sanatio Spa, is a Japanese-style spa that offers different types of massages either at the spa or in-room. Along with massages, facials, body wraps and scrubs, haircuts and styling are also available.
- View all PhotosNew York, NY1.2 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (2130)Read MoreThe on-site spa, PRIMP, offers services in both in the spa's treatment rooms as well as in the privacy of guest rooms. Treatments include massages, facials and body wraps as well as manicures and pedicures, salon hair treatments and meditation sessions.
- Read MoreThe Cowshed Spa at Soho New York offers mud soaks, massages, facials, waxing and a variety of body therapies using their signature products. The hotel provides special spa packages for groups, such as the "Pretty Party," which includes spa treatments, Champagne, wine, a three-course dinner and gift goody bags for guests.4.0-star Hotel Class
- View all PhotosNew York, NY0.9 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (555)Free WiFiRead MoreBaccarat Hotel & Residences New York is home to Spa de La Mer. The spa offers a variety of services, but the brand is most well-known for its luxurious facial treatments.
- Read MoreThe property's Cornelia Spa offers facials, massages, body treatments and a line of luxury skin care products and specialty teas. Customized treatments are available upon request. The spa also offers salon services like nails and waxing.
- View all PhotosNew York, NY1.2 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1728)Read MoreLa Prairie Spa, which was recently refreshed in October 2018, features six treatment rooms and a wide range of beauty services, from facials to massages. Men's and women's steam rooms are on-site, and in-room treatments are available to hotel guests.
- View all PhotosNew York, NY1.5 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (830)Free WiFiRead MoreThe spa here is small – there are only four private treatment rooms – but guests can choose from a variety of services, including massages, facials and body treatments. Each treatment room also houses a dressing room and a private shower.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe on-site Frederic Fekkai Salon offers facials, manicures and pedicures in addition to hair treatments, and in-room massage services are available to book through the concierge.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe second floor eco-friendly InkSpa features a Swiss shower room, three spacious treatment rooms, mood music and local artwork. Treatments include age-defying remedies, facials, body scrubs and massages. They regularly employ off-site staff for salon services and special requests.
- Read MoreLocated undergorund, The Spa at Parker New York offers massages and facials in a glowing and somewhat otherworldly setting. The hotel also boasts DryBar for blowouts, Tenoverten for mani pedis and Blushington for your make-up and beauty needs.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosNew York, NY0.5 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (5034)Free WiFiRead MoreThe Timeless: A Marilyn Monroe Spa offers a variety of facials, massages and exfoliating body treatments. The spa, which is part of a nationwide chain, has its own line of skin care, hair care, makeup and nail products that are available for purchase.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.