- View all PhotosIndian Wells, CA13.9 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (2915)Read MoreThe Agua Serena Spa caters to the mind, body and soul with desert-inspired treatments, a eucalyptus steam room, an outdoor shower, a Reflection Patio and a full menu of services ranging from massages and facials to nail and hair care.
- View all PhotosIndian Wells, CA14.1 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (237)Free ParkingRead MoreSitting east of Palm Springs, California, in Indian Wells, the Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa, Curio Collection by Hilton offers opportunities to unwind. The property is surrounded by golf courses and offers packages for guests looking to work on their game. Guests can also relax by the sprawling outdoor pool or utilize The Well Spa, which treats stressed guests to a variety of indoor and outdoor treatments. Travelers who choose to stay here leave feeling pampered – a sensation that many previous visitors attribute to the friendly hotel staff. The accommodations aren't too shabby, either, though some recent visitors said they could use an update. Guest rooms at this Curio Collection property are dressed in neutral color palettes and feature marble bathrooms and flat-screen TVs.. Guests are also fond of the farm-to-table California cuisine served at the Citrus & Palm. Though a daily resort fee is tacked on to room rates at this hotel, Hilton Honors members may access a digital key on their smartphone, as well as earn and redeem points by choosing to stay here.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree Parking
- View all PhotosIndian Wells, CA14.3 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1334)Free ParkingRead MoreAt the foot of the Santa Rosa Mountains – about 17 miles from Palm Springs International Airport — the Renaissance Indian Wells Resort & Spa provides a comfortable escape. Families like the resort's swimming pool, part of which resembles a sandy beach, and Camp Oasis kids program. While the little ones are off making new friends, guests are quick to hit the links at the Renaissance's two 18-hole golf courses or make use of the treatment rooms at Spa Esmeralda. And when it comes time to regroup, the resort's eateries provide the settings for family dinners. Visitors will have their choice of a wide variety of cuisine, from Italian fare at Sirocco Pizza Company to American dishes at CAVA. Accommodations earn props for their ample space and amenities, including flat-screen TVs and private balconies. Though some guests lament the daily $30 resort fee. But those who are part of the Marriott Bonvoy program can trim the bill in exchange for accumulated points.
- View all PhotosRancho Mirage, CA6.4 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1716)Read MoreThis Ritz outpost is located about 9 miles southeast of Palm Springs, California, in Rancho Mirage. The hotel's suites feature balconies, stone bathrooms with separate showers and soaking tubs, beds with 400-thread-count Frette linens and Nespresso coffee makers. But with the resort's ample amenities, guests won't want to spend all their time in their rooms. The property has multiple pools and a spa boasting treatments like the Coconut Body Polish and the Sec-He Rock Ritual. Plus, nearby hiking trails and the on-site fitness center offer ample opportunities for exercise. When it's time for a bite to eat, try the casual cuisine at the Air Pool Bar or go for a more upscale meal at either The Edge Steakhouse or the State Fare Bar & Kitchen. Recent guests said the hotel's setting is beautiful but warn of exorbitant prices for everything from food at the on-site restaurants to the mandatory valet parking. Keep in mind that because of its Marriott ties, the Ritz-Carlton, Rancho Mirage allows Marriott Bonvoy members to earn perks or use points to cover stays at the property.5.0-star Hotel Class
- View all PhotosLa Quinta, CA16.3 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (2060)Free ParkingRead MoreSpa La Quinta has 38 treatment rooms and an extensive spa menu, providing plenty of options for relaxation. From tennis massages and foot reflexology to natural facelifts and garden baths, the spa and its services are convenient for guests looking to unwind. Men's and children's treatments are also available.Free Parking
- View all PhotosPalm Springs, CA3.3 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1730)Free ParkingRead MoreRetro, hip, luxurious – the list of adjectives that recent guests attach to this hotel is long and overwhelmingly positive. From the exterior, the property looks like a classic Palm Springs resort, but inside, guests find themselves among chic furnishings, modern artwork and stylish facilities. Guest room decor features white and beige hues with colorful accent chairs and pillows. Rooms and suites offer LCD flat-screen TVs and minibars. Additional amenities include the Palm Springs Yacht Club spa, three pools, two tennis courts, a lemonade stand and four eateries, which all earn guests' praise. However, travelers warn that the room bills at this Leading Hotels of the World property are steep, especially when considering the added resort fee. But remember: Leaders Club members receive perks when staying here. Just a few miles from Palm Springs International Airport and downtown Palm Springs, this hotel's location is ideal.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree Parking
- View all PhotosPalm Desert, CA11.4 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (2597)Read MoreYou wouldn't know that you're in the middle of the desert at this resplendent resort. Lakes, pools and verdant golf greens surround the hotel. And you won't be hoping for an oasis to appear over the horizon – guests of the JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa in Palm Desert, California, have access to a Starbucks, a Japanese steakhouse and four other eateries. Visitors love hitting balls on the two 18-hole golf courses and on the tennis courts. And for a more relaxing day, the resort boasts multiple pools, a whirlpool and a spa. Guest rooms here take their inspiration from the desert, with decor comprising warm red and brown hues, but those who hang their hats here are hardly roughing it. Each room comes a balcony, floor-to-ceiling windows, marble bathrooms and flat-screen TVs. Although this oasis is costly, especially when considering the added resort fees, JW Marriott frequenters happily fork over the cash for the luxuries they so relish (and perhaps save some with their Marriott Bonvoy points).4.5-star Hotel Class
- View all PhotosRancho Mirage, CA7.3 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (2737)Free ParkingRead MoreSitting about 9 miles east of downtown Palm Springs, California, The Westin Mission Hills Resort & Spa is often seen by recent guests as an oasis in the desert. This sprawling property boasts a wide variety of ways to fill your days. Escape the heat at one of three pool areas (there's also a waterslide for the young and young at heart), or embrace the California sun while practicing your swing on the tennis courts or on one of two championship golf courses. The in-house spa offers a long list of treatments and services ranging from massages to yoga classes. Rooms here feature signature Westin Heavenly beds, personal minibars and private balconies or patios, the latter of which particularly earn praise from recent lodgers. But before you hit the hay, grab yourself a bite to eat at one of the dining venues: Try the Tuscan-inspired Italian cuisine served at Pinzimini, or grab a light bite and a drink at Fireside Lounge. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosRancho Mirage, CA9.7 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (4340)Free ParkingRead MoreSpa Las Palmas has a full-service spa menu offering more than 50 treatments, including salon services and couples packages. The spa draws inspiration from the surrounding California desert, and incorporates local plants and herbs from the area into their aroma essences.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree Parking
- View all PhotosRancho Mirage, CA7.6 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (708)Free ParkingRead MoreThe 10,500-square-foot Sunstone Spa offers a full range of salon and spa services, from hair coloring to back facials. The spa has a couples therapy room as well as a co-ed relaxation lounge and pool just for spa guests.
- View all PhotosPalm Springs, CA1 mile to city centerTripAdvisor (1368)Free ParkingRead MoreThe hotel’s Estrella Spa offers a variety of massages, facials and scrubs, as well as holistic health treatments, including standing barre classes, yoga and private meditation sessions.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree Parking
- View all PhotosPalm Springs, CA1.2 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (2805)Read MoreThe Azure Spa and Salon features 18 treatment rooms, a Jacuzzi, private steam rooms and meditation "nooks." Drawing inspiration from ancient Asian rituals, the spa also offers a Watsu pool and a Buddha Lounge, giving guests a unique relaxation experience.4.0-star Hotel Class
- View all PhotosPalm Springs, CA1.9 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (266)Free ParkingRead MoreThe Spa at L’Horizon offers a range of aromatherapy services, massages, facials and body treatments designed to evoke balanced wellness. There are also private outdoor showers and four treatment rooms.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree Parking
- View all PhotosPalm Springs, CA2 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1354)Free ParkingRead MorePutting a colorful twist on the throwback 1970s-style motel, The Saguaro in Palm Springs marries charm and chintz between rainbow-colored stucco walls. The guest rooms at the hotel are decorated in an explosion of loud colors and its pool is surrounded by blindingly yellow parasols. Some recent guests say they felt overwhelmed by the bright atmosphere but most appreciate its fanciful decor. This funky hotel in the desert does take one thing seriously: food. The hotel is home to El Jefe, a desert cantina that's highly recommended by recent guests, as well as a pool bar and Rocco's Electric4.0-star Hotel ClassFree Parking
- View all PhotosPalm Springs, CA0.6 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1224)Free ParkingRead MoreThe Rock Spa is a full-service spa focused on natural ingredients and the power of touch. The spa offers music-inspired treatments including Face The Music facials, Rock On massages, and the Rock of Love couples treatments.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree Parking
When purchasing from our site, we may earn commissions. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.