- View all PhotosFairmont Miramar Hotel & BungalowsSanta Monica, CA$35 Nightly Resort Fee5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class$35 Nightly Resort FeeThe Exhale Mind Body Spa at the Fairmont Miramar features body and skin care services designed to promote inner and outer well-being.
- View all PhotosShutters on the BeachSanta Monica, CA$34.2 Nightly Resort Fee5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class$34.2 Nightly Resort FeeONE Spa at Shutters is the only spa in Santa Monica to offer products and luxury treatments designed by Omorovicza. Locker rooms for both men and women include steam rooms, and spa services are also available in-room or poolside.
- View all PhotosCasa del MarSanta Monica, CA$34.2 Nightly Resort Fee5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class$34.2 Nightly Resort FeeThe Sea Wellness Spa at Casa del Mar uses eco-friendly products and provides guests with a wide range of therapies, such as Hydrafacial and anti-aging treatments for the face and body, and de-stressing massages including Swedish, deep tissue and hot stone.
- View all PhotosJW Marriott Santa Monica Le MerigotSanta Monica, CA4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe spa at the JW Marriott Santa Monica Le Merigot offers treatments including facials, massages, body scrubs and more. Appointments are required.
- View all PhotosHotel Shangri-LaSanta Monica, CA4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassYou can find the spa, Xanadu Spa, in the courtyard of the hotel. The spa offers massages, including mini 30-minute massages only offered on the weekends – perfect for travelers. The heated outdoor wellness center is secluded from other parts of the hotel for privacy.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.