- Read MoreThe property's spa and salon is a 12,000-square-foot facility that has 12 treatment rooms with in-room showers and two couples suites with soaking tubs. The spa also offers signature treatments, along with vitality showers, dry cedar saunas and eucalyptus steam rooms.5.0-star Hotel Class
- View all PhotosSan Antonio, TX17.5 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (2887)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThe property's 26,000-square-foot Lantana Spa has 30 treatment rooms, two couples suites and outdoor private spaces, one of which is equipped with a pool and whirlpool. Treatments are inspired by the curanderos healing methods. There is also the Replenish Spa Bistro that offers healthy eats and beverage options.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosHouston, TX1.3 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1745)Free BreakfastFree WiFiRead MoreThe Spa at the Four Seasons Hotel Houston offers massages, facials and body treatments, along with manicures and pedicures. There are four private treatment rooms available, as well as poolside options.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree WiFi
- View all PhotosSan Antonio, TX13.8 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (4308)Free ParkingRead MoreThe resort's 25,000-square-foot spa houses 15 treatment rooms, a relaxation lounge with a fireplace, couples suites and a grotto with a saline pool. Garden cabanas, a sauna, a steam room and two lofts with private decks are also available for outdoor services. Treatment options range from massages to facials to hair and nail care.Free Parking
- View all PhotosAustin, TX11.9 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (344)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThe resort’s 25,000-square-foot LakeHouse Spa offers more than 100 treatments along with salon services in its 30 indoor and outdoor treatment rooms. The resort spa includes a junior Olympic-length lap pool, plus an outdoor pool and hot tubs surrounded by 2 acres of gardens. There are separate men’s and women’s locker rooms and wet areas with hot tubs, saunas and steam rooms. Healing treatments including aromatherapy, ayurveda, moortherapy, hydrotherapy and thalassotherapy.Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosIrving, TXTripAdvisor (1739)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThe Well & Being Spa at this Four Seasons is a full-service facility offering normal spa treatments as well as hair, makeup and nail care. The spa has separate locker areas with saunas, steam rooms, whirlpools and cold plunge facilities, along with a relaxation area, dining and an outdoor pool.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe hotel’s 17,000-square-foot Mokara Spa offers a full range of services, including massages, facials, body treatments, hair care, manicures and pedicures. The spa has 18 treatment rooms.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosHouston, TX4.8 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (879)Free WiFiRead MoreThe hotel houses a 17,000-square-foot spa, Trellis, which offers a full range of services, including massages, facials, waxing, hair treatments and men’s services. The Mediterranean-style spa has locker rooms with steam rooms and Jacuzzis, an indoor float pool, a fireplace and a relaxation lounge.Free WiFi
- Read MoreThe Spa offers a full range of spa services inspired by all forms of energy. The two-level spa provides a subterranean level, which allows geothermal-inspired heating experiences for guests.Free WiFi
- View all PhotosLost Pines, TXTripAdvisor (3040)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThe property’s Spa Django is named in honor of guitarist, Django Reinhardt, and combines musical influences with aromatic herbs to offer a range of massages, facials and body treatments. The spa includes a salon with hair, waxing and nail treatments.
- Read MoreThe AWAY Spa offers massages, facials, manicures and pedicures and body treatments in a sleek, ultra-modern setting. Guests can also book in-room massages and hairstyling services.Free WiFi
- View all PhotosSan Antonio, TX10.8 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (3051)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreWindflower is the resort's spa. The design of the spa incorporates salvaged wood beams and stone from a variety of abandoned structures, as well as a historical mill and pharmacy. Like the design, this spa's treatment menu reflects the region, and uses local ingredients.
- Read MoreThe 10,000-square-foot Exhale Spa offers a full range of services, including facials, massages, waxing and body treatments, plus fitness classes and a gym.Free WiFi
- Read MoreThe Bayside Spa is a full-service spa with both salon and spa services. The treatment menu offers Texan-accented signature treatments to reflect the locale. Guests can opt out of a treatment and instead spend the day in the private lounge, eucalyptus-infused steam rooms, saunas and whirlpools.
- Read MoreThe Skyline Spa & Fitness Club is the hotel’s full-service spa. Located on the 23rd floor of the property, the spa offers services like massages, facials, body treatments, manicures and pedicures.
- Read MoreSkyline Spa & Health Club is located on the eighth floor of the hotel and offers guests a chance to unwind through a variety of services. The spa offers couples massages, facials and body polishing, among other treatments. Spa packages are also available.
- View all PhotosGalveston, TXTripAdvisor (3048)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreSpa San Luis offers specially designed treatments for each individual. In addition to massages, facials and body treatments, the spa also has makeup services, hair and nail care, eyelash and eyebrow services and more. Yoga classes are held in the spa for those who want to break a sweat. The spa boutique offers guests the same products used in the treatments.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreThis Hilton's V Spa is located inside of the Verandah Club. The spa offers facials, massages, body treatments and manicures and pedicures. There are a variety of treatments for men, women and couples. The lounges are equipped with teas, water and fruit.
- Read MoreThe resort's Relâche Spa & Salon is a comprehensive facility that offers a variety of treatments designed for both men and women. The spa is 25,000 square feet and has 12 treatment rooms, as well as separate locker rooms with saunas and steam rooms.
- View all PhotosAustin, TX7.5 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (2201)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThis destination spa offers a well-rounded treatment menu and an impressive facility with traditional and unique services. From guided meditation to a menu designed for kids ages 5 to 17, this spa goes beyond the typical offerings. The spa has monthly specials and a large variety of packages.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosSan Antonio, TX13.8 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (973)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThe Spa at Éilan has multiple treatment rooms and a private suite. Massages, body treatments, facials and select salon services are offered, including waxing, nail care and makeup applications.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe new Spa Adolphus opened in 2016 and boasts a blow-out bar and nail services, on top of a menu of standard massages and facials. The spa also has indoor and outdoor relaxation areas and six treatment rooms, including a couples suite.
- View all PhotosLakeway, TX16.7 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1193)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThe Spa at Lakeway offers ultimate relaxation with indoor and outdoor areas overlooking the lake. There are also large windows that let in plenty of natural light. The spa features nine treatment rooms and a variety of services like massages, facials and a full-service salon for both men and women. There are separate men's and women's locker rooms, lounges and a couples massage room with a couples shower.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.