Protect Your Trip »
Protect Your Trip » Search, compare and buy the best travel insurance for the lowest price
- View all PhotosThe Willard InterContinentalWashington, DC0.5 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel ClassLocated on the second floor of The Willard, the open-daily outpost of The Red Door by Elizabeth Arden provides a wide range of treatments available in four different rooms. Guests should expect facials, massages, services for men and time-saving offerings like a 25-minute massage for busy business travelers.
- View all PhotosMandarin Oriental, Washington DCWashington, DC0.4 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
At 10,500 square feet, the spa at the Mandarin Oriental is one of D.C.'s largest. The spa features eight Asian-inspired treatment rooms, vitality pools, steam rooms and a sauna. The treatments are inspired by ancient traditions and are designed to meet personal needs. Highlights include the oriental bamboo massage and the cherry blossom treatment.
- View all PhotosThe Ritz-Carlton, Tysons CornerMcLean, VA10.6 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel ClassThe Ritz-Carlton Spa, Tysons Corner offers massage therapies, body treatments and skin care, as well as beauty treatments like manicures, pedicures and waxing. Spa guests also receive access to the adjacent fitness center, indoor pool, steam rooms and saunas.
- View all PhotosGaylord National Resort & Convention CenterOxon Hill, MD7.4 miles to city center$22 Nightly Resort Fee4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class$22 Nightly Resort Fee
Relâche Spa & Salon at Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center offers a full menu of massages, facials and body treatments, as well as hair removal, nail care, makeup, haircuts and hair color services. Clients may also create their own packages of three or more services. Resort guests are granted access to the sleek, black-and-white spa facilities for a $35 daily charge (waived with any spa or salon service).
- View all PhotosFour Seasons Hotel Washington, DCWashington, DC1.7 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel ClassThe spa at the Four Seasons offers the relaxing and rejuvenating treatments one would expect from a high-end hotel. The spa has eight treatment rooms where guests can enjoy massages, facials and body treatments.
- View all PhotosPark Hyatt Washington D.C.Washington, DC1.5 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
The on-site Spa offers hot stone, Swedish and deep tissue massages in either the Spa or the comfort of your own room.
- View all PhotosThe Ritz-Carlton Georgetown, Washington, D.C.Washington, DC1.8 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel ClassThe Ritz-Carlton Spa, Georgetown, renovated in 2017, features five treatment rooms, including one for couples. The spa offers a variety of massage and skin care treatments, including chemical peels.
- View all PhotosMGM National HarborOxon Hill, MD6.6 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class
Inside MGM National Harbor's 27,000-square-foot spa, travelers will find 11 treatment rooms, a full-service salon and a fitness center. Available treatments range from massages and facials to waxing services to hair care. Spa packages and bridal spa services are available as well.
- View all PhotosOmni Shoreham HotelWashington, DC2.6 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe hotel's spa offers Ogenage replenishing facials, men's facials, hydractive facials and more. Massages and aromatherpy are also available.
- View all PhotosThe Jefferson, Washington, DCWashington, DC1.2 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
The Petite Spa offers specialized and personal experiences for hotel guests. It only accommodates a few clients at a time and offers custom services. Besides facials, body treatments and massages, the spa also offers vinotherapy, which reflects Jefferson’s passion for wine
- View all PhotosW Washington D.C.Washington, DC0.5 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe on-site Bliss Spa offers the brand’s trademark skin and body care treatments in a fun and relaxed atmosphere. Decorated in blue sky-inspired tones, the spa has treatment rooms and manicure and pedicure stations, along with men's and women's locker rooms featuring eucalyptus-infused showers.
- View all PhotosTrump International Hotel Washington, D.C.Washington, DC0.4 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
The 10,000-square-foot Spa by Ivanka Trump offers a wide variety of treatments from hydrafacials to couples massages to manicures and pedicures. The spa features a Himalayan salt chamber and a candelit relaxation lounge.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.