Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
- Read MoreOutdoor wedding and reception venues at Jumby Bay include the unique sugar mill ruin, The Point on Jumby Bay Beach and the secluded Pasture Bay Beach. The resort's tropical gardens and oceanside pool deck and dock are also available for outdoor functions. For intimate indoor celebrations, one of the property's private villas can be reserved. The largest option, Jumby Bay Beach, can accommodate up to 180 guests for receptions or 100 people for banquet-style functions.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree WiFi
- Read MoreHermitage Bay is known as a romantic destination for weddings, honeymoons, vow renewals and romantic getaways. The resort only hosts one wedding per week and offers assistance with obtaining both the marriage license and officiant, as well as receiving required permissions from the government. Wedding and honeymoon couples receive a complimentary upgrade to a Hillside Pool Suite, which boasts its own private deck and plunge pool. Hermitage Bay's wedding package includes flowers for the bride and groom, a private wedding night dinner on the beach, a Champagne wedding breakfast, a Caribbean-inspired wedding cake and a bottle of Champagne.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreCurtain Bluff can host weddings for up to 140 guests through its resort buyout option. Room bookings are also available for smaller affairs. Ceremonies are held outdoors on the patio of The Bluff House or on Bay Beach, while receptions can be accommodated in an area next to The Tamarind Tree or at The Seagrape. A variety of wedding packages with inclusions like marriage licenses, reception dinners and wedding cakes are available.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosSt. John'sTripAdvisor (3713)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreGalley Bay offers several event spaces and packages for couples looking to tie the knot, go on a honeymoon or celebrate an anniversary. Ceremony venues include a beachfront gazebo, garden settings and open strips of sand. The Elite Wedding Package includes decorations, flowers, a cake and a best man or maid of honor, if needed.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreCarlisle Bay offers wedding packages for ceremonies and weddings with 10 or more people. While the resort's beach is the most popular on-site ceremony location, The Carlisle Room can also accommodate an indoor wedding or reception for up to 50 guests. Available wedding services include catering, photography, flower arrangements and entertainment. The property's wedding specialist will also assist with completing legal paperwork.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe Inn at English Harbour offers wedding packages for couples and small groups. The group package requires a minimum booking of five rooms for four nights and includes perks for the bridal couple like complimentary airport transfers, a private three-course dinner on the beach, Champagne breakfast, a wedding fruit cake, flowers and a photo album. A similar "Just The Two of Us" package is available for just the bride and groom, and both packages include legal fees and transportation to and from town to complete marriage license and registration paperwork.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosSt. John'sTripAdvisor (7510)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThe resort can host beachfront and garden gazebo weddings. A variety of wedding packages and themes are available, which vary in price. Theme package offerings include bouquets, wedding cakes, photography and videography, centerpieces and table linens. Wedding receptions with up to 380 people or seated dinners for 280 guests can also be accommodated in the property's ballroom.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe Verandah Resort & Spa hosts beach weddings at its waterfront gazebo for up to 80 people. The resort's Elite Wedding Package includes decor, flowers and cake for a maximum of six people and is free for couples who stay seven or more nights in a Waterfront Suite. Other details like photography, hors d'oeuvres and live music from a local band can be added for an additional fee.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree Parking
- View all PhotosSt. John'sTripAdvisor (2075)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreTo ensure privacy during wedding ceremonies, Blue Waters Resort & Spa only hosts a select number of weddings each week. Multiple ceremony and reception venues are available, including a gazebo, a beach area, a private villa and the Cove Restaurant. The property also offers an array of wedding, honeymoon and anniversary packages. The wedding package includes transportation to and from the local courthouse to complete paperwork, a wedding cake, a bottle of Champagne and all legal fees.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe St. James's Club has several outdoor venues for hosting weddings and vow renewal ceremonies, including multiple beachfront sites. Ceremonies typically take place between 11 a.m. and 4 p.m. on weekdays. All wedding packages include tropical flowers, a wedding cake, a bottle of sparkling wine and decorations at the chosen wedding venue. Optional extras include steel band entertainment, spa treatments, videography and photography services, hors d'oeuvres and private dinners for the bridal couple.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree Parking
- View all PhotosJolly HarbourTripAdvisor (1238)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreSugar Ridge is available for weddings, honeymoons and vow renewals, and couples can choose from a variety of hilltop and beachfront venues. The resort's wedding package includes hair, makeup and nail services for the bride, plus a bouquet.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.