- View all PhotosThe Little NellAspen, CO0.3 miles to city center5% of room rate Nightly Resort Fee5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class5% of room rate Nightly Resort Fee
The hotel has multiple indoor and outdoor venues for wedding ceremonies and receptions. The Wedding Deck is available for mountaintop ceremonies at an elevation of 11,212 feet. For an indoor setting, the Aspen Mountain Club has 4,400 square feet of private event space with antique Austrian tables and views of the Elk Mountain Range.
- View all PhotosThe St. Regis Aspen ResortAspen, CO0.4 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel ClassWeddings are held both indoors and outdoors at the St. Regis, where celebrations of up to 600 guests may be accommodated in the ballroom. The hotel has wedding specialists on staff.
- View all PhotosViceroy SnowmassSnowmass Village, CO6.9 miles to city center$40 Nightly Resort Fee4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class$40 Nightly Resort Fee
From large ballrooms to small lounges, the resort offers diverse event spaces for weddings. The Terrace is an outdoor venue that can host weddings under the stars.
- View all PhotosLimelight Hotel AspenAspen, CO0.3 miles to city center8% of room rate Nightly Resort Fee4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class8% of room rate Nightly Resort Fee
The Limelight has five potential wedding venues, including several outdoor spaces. The hotel's mountain views make a great backdrop for wedding photos, too.
- View all PhotosAspen Meadows ResortAspen, CO1.1 miles to city center$20 Nightly Resort Fee4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class$20 Nightly Resort Fee
Aspen Meadows hosts weddings with up to 350 guests. The hotel has 22,000 square feet of event space and the largest venue, the McNulty Gathering Room, can host 400 people for a reception and 300 people for a banquet. There is also an outdoor courtyard that can hold 100 people.
- View all PhotosThe Westin Snowmass ResortSnowmass, CO7.3 miles to city center$15-$30 Nightly Resort Fee4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class$15-$30 Nightly Resort FeeThe Westin Snowmass Resort has a variety of indoor and outdoor spaces, including terraces, ballrooms and private dining rooms, to fit the needs of couples planning their big day. On-site wedding planners can assist with details.
- View all PhotosSky Hotel, A Kimpton HotelAspen, CO0.4 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe Sky Hotel can accommodate a wedding reception of up to 200 guests and a banquet of up to 90 guests.
- View all PhotosHotel Jerome, Auberge Resorts CollectionAspen, CO0.1 miles to city center$35 Nightly Resort Fee4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class$35 Nightly Resort Fee
Weddings at the Hotel Jerome can be held indoor or out. The Grand Ballroom, the only above-ground ballroom in Aspen, is large enough to accommodate receptions of up to 500 guests for a reception and up to 300 guests for a banquet. Prospect Terrace offers sweeping views of Aspen Mountain and can hold up to 350 guests.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.