- Read MoreThe hotel has multiple indoor and outdoor venues for wedding ceremonies and receptions. The Wedding Deck is available for mountaintop ceremonies at an elevation of 11,212 feet. For an indoor setting, the Aspen Mountain Club has 4,400 square feet of private event space with antique Austrian tables and views of the Elk Mountain Range.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreWeddings are held both indoors and outdoors at the St. Regis, where celebrations of up to 600 guests may be accommodated in the ballroom. The hotel has wedding specialists on staff.5.0-star Hotel Class
- View all PhotosSnowmass Village, CO6.9 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (990)Free WiFiRead MoreFrom large ballrooms to small lounges, the resort offers diverse event spaces for weddings. The Terrace is an outdoor venue that can host weddings under the stars.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosAspen, CO0.3 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1365)Free BreakfastFree WiFiRead MoreThe Limelight has five potential wedding venues, including several outdoor spaces. The hotel's mountain views make a great backdrop for wedding photos, too.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree WiFi
- View all PhotosAspen, CO1.1 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1046)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreAspen Meadows hosts weddings with up to 350 guests. The hotel has 22,000 square feet of event space and the largest venue, the McNulty Gathering Room, can host 400 people for a reception and 300 people for a banquet. There is also an outdoor courtyard that can hold 100 people.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe Westin Snowmass Resort has a variety of indoor and outdoor spaces, including terraces, ballrooms and private dining rooms, to fit the needs of couples planning their big day. On-site wedding planners can assist with details.4.0-star Hotel Class
- View all PhotosAspen, CO0.1 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (821)Free WiFiRead MoreWeddings at the Hotel Jerome can be held indoor or out. The Grand Ballroom, the only above-ground ballroom in Aspen, is large enough to accommodate receptions of up to 500 guests for a reception and up to 300 guests for a banquet. Prospect Terrace offers sweeping views of Aspen Mountain and can hold up to 350 guests.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.