- Read MoreThe hotel’s elegant wedding venues include the Astor Ballroom, which boasts crystal chandeliers and a silver-leaf ceiling. The Grand Terrace provides a stunning backdrop for outdoor weddings. Couples can create customized wedding packages with the assistance of the specialized wedding planners.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosAtlanta, GA1.6 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1319)Free WiFiRead MoreWhether it's an outdoor terrace or a ballroom with large crystal chandeliers or floor-to-ceiling windows, couples are likely to find a space to fit the needs of their wedding at the Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta. The Grand Ballroom can hold 500 guests for a reception, while the Fourth Floor Terrace is good for more intimate gatherings of 50 or fewer guests. Smaller rooms are also available throughout the hotel.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe Loews Atlanta Hotel can accommodate weddings, receptions and related events in multiple venues, including the 11,070-square-foot Ellington Ballroom with 22-foot high ceilings and the smaller Mercer Ballroom which overlooks Piedmont Park and can seat 700 guests. There is also the outdoor terrace, which can fit 340 for a banquet, or more intimate space such as the Ardmore Room, which can host 54 guests.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosAtlanta, GA5.8 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (3092)Read MoreThe hotel is home to the large Windsor Ballroom, the Venetian Ballroom with large crystal chandeliers and the more intimate Hope and Trippe rooms, all of which can accommodate wedding ceremonies and receptions. The Windsor Ballroom can hold 850 guests for a reception and 1,500 for a theater-style event. The smaller Hope and Trippe rooms are ideal for smaller ceremonies, able to host up to 250 guests. There is also the Windsor Garden for guests looking for an outdoor venue.
- View all PhotosAtlanta, GA10.7 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (948)Free WiFiRead MoreThe unique wooded setting of the Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina makes it a popular place for wedding ceremonies, receptions, rehearsal dinners and honeymoons. Couples can choose from three indoor ballrooms and a variety of picturesque outdoor spaces, including the Villa Christina Gardens, which have a waterfall and a gazebo. The largest ballroom can accommodate 350 for a banquet and 450 for a reception. Full-service catering, planning and technology teams are available on-site.Free WiFi
- Read MoreThis Westin is able to host weddings in several venues, including an outdoor terrace. The largest venue is the 10,000-square-foot Grand Ballroom, which can accommodate up to 1,200 guests for a wedding reception. The hotel also specializes in organizing Indian and Jewish weddings.
- Read MoreThe hotel’s wedding planners can help couples plan their celebrations. The hotel has numerous event venues, including three ballrooms and several event rooms. Weddings can also be held outdoors at the neighboring Garden at Community Smith, which is open March through November.
- View all PhotosAtlanta, GA5.8 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (2368)Free WiFiRead MoreWeddings at the Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead can be hosted in the Grand Ballroom, the Highland Ballroom, the East and West Terraces, the Azalea venue or the property library. Azalea is ideal for rehearsal dinners and wedding receptions with its views of the Zen garden and cascading waterfall.Free WiFi
- Read MoreThe JW Marriott Atlanta Buckhead is able to host weddings in several venues, the largest of which is the 9,000-square-foot Phoenix Ballroom that can hold up to 700 guests for a wedding ceremony or reception. Nox Creek Southern Grill can also be reserved for wedding events.
- Read MoreWeddings can be hosted in any one of the six function event rooms at the W. The Great Room ballroom hosts up to 250 people in banquet-style setting with a floor area for dancing. The outdoor terrace is an outdoor option.
- View all PhotosAtlanta, GA0.3 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (3335)Read MoreThe Westin Peachtree Plaza is able to host weddings in a number of venues, the largest of which is the 17,800-square-foot Peachtree Ballroom that can hold up to 2,030 people for a wedding reception. Wedding packages, discounts and catering are available to couples.
- Read MoreThe W Midtown offers a unique array of wedding venues, from ballrooms suitable for large weddings to the outdoor pool deck for intimate groups. The hotel can host everything from ceremonies and receptions to rehearsal dinners and post-wedding brunches.
- Read MoreThe Sheraton Atlanta Hotel is able to host weddings in several indoor and outdoor venues. The largest venue is the 15,000-square-foot Grand Ballroom, which can accommodate up to 1,800 people for a wedding reception. Couples can also choose to hold their ceremonies or receptions in the hotel's Garden Courtyard, which is situated under a retractable roof by the pool.4.0-star Hotel Class
- Read MoreThe most popular wedding venues at the Atlanta Marriott Marquis are the Imperial Ballroom, the Atrium Ballroom, the Marquis Ballroom and the Ballroom Foyer. Sear, High Velocity and Pulse can be used for pre- and post-wedding events. Crystal chandeliers and floor-to-ceiling windows are included in most wedding venues. The Atrium Ballroom can host up to 2,000 guests in banquet-style seating arrangements.4.0-star Hotel Class
- Read MoreTWELVE Atlantic Station Hotel is able to host weddings in several venues, typically in the 6,200-square-foot ballroom that can accommodate up to 700 people for a reception. On-site wedding planners can help couples plan details from catering menus to flowers and photography.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreSpaces big and small are available at the Mandarin Oriental, including the Oriental Ballroom featuring floor-to-ceiling windows, which can hold 200 guests for a reception. There is also a garden, which can hold 100 guests for a reception.5.0-star Hotel Class
- View all PhotosAtlanta, GA6.2 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1986)Read MoreStaff wedding specialists can assist couples with everything from referrals for wedding planners to spa packages for the bride and groom. Venues range from the intimate Dining Room to the expansive chandelier-lit ballroom to the outdoor Monarch Terrace. The Ballroom is the largest venue and can accommodate up to 1,000 guests for a reception.
- View all PhotosDunwoody, GA11.6 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (557)Read MoreThe Le Méridien Atlanta Perimeter Hotel can host weddings in several venues, the largest of which is the 3,850-square-foot Grand Salon that can accommodate up to 160 people for a reception.
- View all PhotosAtlanta, GA9.4 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (933)Free ParkingRead MoreWeddings at the Renaissance Atlanta Waverly Hotel & Convention Center can be hosted in any one of the event rooms. The largest venue is the 5,252-square-foot Grand Ballroom that can hold up to 2,000 guests.Free Parking
- View all PhotosStone Mountain, GA15.1 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1099)Free ParkingRead MoreThere are ample outdoor spaces available at the hotel including the Evergreen Pavilion, which features a large stone fireplace and can hold 300 guests for a ceremony or reception. There is also a deck overlooking the stone mountain lake, gardens, waterfront marina and more. For indoor space, the 5,992-square-foot Stone Mountain ballroom can hold up to 800 guests for a reception and 550 guests for a seated banquet. The Evergreen Ballroom is the largest event space, able to hold receptions for 1,000.Free Parking
- Read MoreCouples interested in hosting a wedding at the Omni can select from any of the 45 event rooms across the 120,000 square feet of space. Popular on-site wedding venues include the Grand Ballroom and International Ballroom. Couples are gifted by the hotel with a honeymoon stay at any one of the 14 Omni resorts worldwide.
- Read MoreThe hotel can host wedding ceremonies and receptions in a variety of indoor and outdoor venues. The Centennial Room, Park Room and TWELVE Lounge can accommodate indoor wedding celebrations while the pool deck can be used as an outdoor location.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreWeddings at the Hilton Atlanta Airport can be hosted in the Grand Ballroom or the Junior Ballroom. The maximum guest capacity for the Grand Ballroom is 800 for theater-style seating and 600 for banquet-style seating. Chattahoochee is the Junior Ballroom that can host up to 450 people in theater-style seating and up to 350 people in banquet-style seating. Customizable wedding packages include a complimentary suite for the bride and groom with a romantic amenity, complimentary airport transfer and discounted room rates for guests.4.0-star Hotel Class
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.