Protect Your Trip »
Protect Your Trip » Search, compare and buy the best travel insurance for the lowest price
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
- View all PhotosFour Seasons Hotel BaltimoreBaltimore, MD0.8 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
Weddings at the Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore feature elegant ballrooms and romantic waterfront views. Catering teams offer guests contemporary East Coast flavors for everything from receptions to bridal brunches and everything in between. Dedicated wedding experts can help coordinate vendors, catering menus, timelines, bridal party activities and guest needs throughout the planning process and duration of the event. Weddings are primarily held in the hotel's two ballrooms. The Grand Ballroom is the largest of the two, able to accommodate 546 people for a ceremony and 350 for a reception. The Colbalt Ballroom, with an adjacent outdoor terrace, can fit up to 315 for a ceremony and 240 for a reception. There are also a variety of smaller rooms available for wedding events throughout the hotel.
- View all PhotosHyatt Regency Baltimore Inner HarborBaltimore, MD0.4 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Whether it's a large celebration in the Constellation Ballroom, or a more intimate affair in a private banquet room, the on-site event planning team can help create a customized event for couples. The Constellation Ballroom is the property's biggest venue, able to hold up to 1,650 guests. Venues include the Pisces rooftop event space, which can hold between 20 and 250 guests, and the Harbor View room, which has floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the harbor and can hold 200 for a banquet. The only outdoor event space available is the Outdoor Terrace, able to fit 250 people.
- View all PhotosBaltimore Marriott WaterfrontBaltimore, MD0.7 miles to city center3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel ClassThe Baltimore Marriott Waterfront has a variety of spaces available for weddings, including the Grand Ballroom which can hold up to 2,800 guests for a reception and affords views of the harbor. There is also the Harborside Ballroom and the Waterview Ballroom, as well as the private poolside terrace or the Waterview Ballroom patio. A variety of smaller rooms are also available throughout the hotel.
- View all PhotosThe Westin Baltimore Washington Airport - BWILinthicum Heights, MD7.2 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The Westin has several venues in which to hold weddings, receptions and related events. The Crossland Ballroom can accommodate up to 700 guests for a reception while the outdoor lawn is best suited for smaller events, able to hold 250 guests for a reception. There is also the White Oak Room with an adjacent patio, which can hold up to 350 guests.
- View all PhotosHilton BaltimoreBaltimore, MD0.6 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe Hilton Baltimore has over 60,000 square feet of space available for on-site weddings, the largest of which is the Francis Scott Key Ballroom, which can seat up to 1,830 guests. The rooftop patio, looking directly into Camden Yards, is ideal for very intimate gatherings of 15 guests. The on-site catering staff can create customized menus fitting of the big day.
- View all PhotosKimpton Hotel Monaco BaltimoreBaltimore, MD0.1 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel ClassHoused in what was once the headquarters of the historical B&O Railroad, the hotel features Beaux Arts decor, including crystal chandeliers, Tiffany stained-glass windows and marble staircases, making for an elegant affair. The hotel can accommodate wedding events in its Paris Ballroom, which can hold up to 150 guests for a wedding reception. There are also smaller venues spread throughout the hotel for those looking for an intimate affair.
- View all PhotosRoyal Sonesta Harbor Court BaltimoreBaltimore, MD0.5 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class
For couples looking to have a classic, elegant wedding, The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court features a cascading lobby staircase and ballrooms overlooking the waterfront. The Whitehall Ballroom is the largest of the two ballrooms available, able to hold 300 for a reception, while the Brightons Ballroom can hold 80 guests.
- View all PhotosRenaissance Baltimore Harborplace HotelBaltimore, MD0.3 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel has three event venues for weddings. The first is the Maryland Ballroom, able to accommodate up to 2,000 guests. The smaller Baltimore Ballroom can host up to 450 guests while the Watertable Ballroom, which has floor-to-ceiling windows affording views of Inner Harbor, can hold 180 guests.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.