Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
- View all PhotosBoston Harbor HotelBoston, MA0.5 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
The hotel offers an array of venues for small weddings of 20 up to large celebrations of 500. The hotel's on-site wedding planning team will assist with the ceremony and all pre- and post-wedding events. Couples can choose from customizable wedding packages.
- View all PhotosFour Seasons Hotel BostonBoston, MA0.7 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
Wedding venues at the Four Seasons Boston range from the Grand Ballroom, which can accommodate up to 500 guests, to more intimate elegant spaces including the Governor’s Room and the Aujourd’hui Event Space. Wedding services include flowers by the hotel’s in-house florist, custom catering and a dedicated professional wedding consultant who will assist with planning the wedding ceremony and reception, and can also create custom touches including gift bags and amenities or special wedding party events.
- View all PhotosMandarin Oriental, BostonBoston, MA1.3 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
The Oriental Ballroom at the Mandarin Oriental is an elegant, contemporary venue for wedding receptions of up to 600 guests and features lighting technology, as well as an adjacent space that can be used for pre-function cocktails. The hotel also offers Boston’s only outdoor wedding venue, a large and level grassy area that can accommodate tenting, ceremonial arches and outdoor seating. Couples who wed at the hotel receive a complimentary honeymoon night.
- View all PhotosInterContinental BostonBoston, MA0.5 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel ClassLarge weddings can be hosted at the InterContinental, where two ballrooms can accommodate up to 1,053 guests. The promenade offers an outdoor venue for receptions overlooking the Boston Harbor.
- View all PhotosHotel CommonwealthBoston, MA2 miles to city center$25 Nightly Resort Fee4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class$25 Nightly Resort Fee
Hotel Commonwealth hosts weddings of various sizes in its indoor and outdoor venues. The Fenway Ballroom is most often utilized for weddings, but smaller celebrations can be held in a variety of other spaces within the hotel. The connecting Fenway Terrace can accommodate outdoor celebrations.
- View all PhotosThe Liberty, A Luxury Collection HotelBoston, MA0.6 miles to city center$25 Nightly Resort Fee5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class$25 Nightly Resort Fee
The hotel can host big and small weddings across any of its outdoor or indoor venues. The Liberty Ballroom and the outdoor Courtyard are both popular wedding spots for larger weddings up to 300. There are five meeting venues that can accommodate smaller weddings.
- View all PhotosTaj BostonBoston, MA0.7 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class
Chandeliered ballrooms, elegant private salons with fireplaces, romantic park-view suites and panoramic rooftop views provide the backdrop for weddings at the Taj Boston. Couples who hold weddings here receive discounted honeymoon packages at other Taj properties.
- View all PhotosBattery Wharf HotelBoston, MA0.7 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class
The hotel's location offers a picturesque backdrop and venues with views of the harbor. The hotel can hold smaller weddings outside while larger weddings are held in the Constitution Ballroom. The event planning team can assist with planning the wedding as well as vendor recommendations. Couples can choose from an array of customizable wedding packages.
- View all PhotosSeaport Boston HotelBoston, MA1.2 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The Seaport Boston Hotel’s ample special event space, which includes eight ballrooms and several outdoor areas, provides couples with plenty of venues to choose from. The property’s wedding package includes assistance from a wedding consultant, a custom-designed wedding cake, complimentary parking for wedding guests and a one-night stay at the hotel for the couple.
- View all PhotosThe Westin Boston WaterfrontBoston, MA1.2 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassCouples looking to tie the knot at the Westin can choose from three ballrooms, including the 15,000-square-foot Grand Ballroom or the Sauciety restaurant space. Two outdoor terraces are also popular spots for ceremonies and cocktail receptions.
- View all PhotosSheraton Boston HotelBoston, MA1.5 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe hotel can cater to a variety of weddings, from the more traditional arrangements to kosher, Hindu or Indian weddings. Weddings can be held indoors in one of the hotel’s many ballrooms, including its Constitution Ballroom with floor-to-ceiling windows, or on its outdoor patio.
- View all PhotosHyatt Regency Boston HarborBoston, MA1.7 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Professional wedding coordinators can take care of details for a couple’s big day. The hotel offers a variety of event venues, including the Skyline Ballroom, which offers views of Boston and the harbor. The ceremony and/or reception can also be held outside by the water at the hotel’s Harborside
- View all PhotosHyatt Regency BostonBoston, MA0.4 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The Hyatt Regency has a variety of spaces and ballrooms suitable for wedding ceremonies, including the popular outdoor terrace with views of the city. The Grand Ballroom features elegant chandeliers and a 5,046-square-foot space to accommodate up to 350 guests.
- View all PhotosThe Ritz-Carlton, BostonBoston, MA0.5 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
The Ritz-Carlton's Ballroom is a popular choice for city weddings with a view of Boston Common. Wedding ceremonies and receptions are held in the Ballroom, Studio, Avery Room, Washington Junior Ballroom or the Hamilton Room. The on-site wedding coordinator will assist with all planning details.
- View all PhotosFairmont Copley Plaza, BostonBoston, MA1.1 miles to city center$30 Nightly Resort Fee4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class$30 Nightly Resort FeeCouples seeking a traditional wedding can choose from one of the Fairmont's venues. The Grand Ballroom is one of the city's classic wedding locations that can accommodate up to 1,000 for a reception. The professional wedding specialists will assist with planning details.
- View all PhotosThe Lenox HotelBoston, MA1.2 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class
Wedding venues at the Lenox Hotel include the Dome Room, which has an elaborate gilded ceiling and can comfortably host up to 135 guests. The hotel’s wedding package includes the assistance of two event planners, a three-course seated dinner, a five-hour hosted bar and additional services.
- View all PhotosLoews Boston HotelBoston, MA1 mile to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The Loews Boston Hotel hosts weddings and receptions in its Harrison Room, which can accommodate up to 100 guests. Event space is also available for pre- and post-wedding gatherings. Wedding services include custom wedding cakes and discounted room rates for wedding guests.
- View all PhotosW BostonBoston, MA0.6 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassFrom proposals and bridal showers to rehearsal dinners, ceremonies and honeymoons, the W offers couples choices when it comes to wedding events. Couples can opt for a personal wedding planner, custom-designed menus and a personalized wedding website. The 1,900-square-foot Great Room serves as the main wedding venue.
- View all PhotosThe Bostonian BostonBoston, MA0.2 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassWeddings and receptions at The Bostonian Boston are held in the Seasons Ballroom. The airy ballroom features floor-to-ceiling windows and skylights.The property's wedding package includes a catered three-course dinner, use of the bridal lounge and a complimentary suite for the bride and groom, among other features.
- View all PhotosRevere Hotel Boston CommonBoston, MA0.7 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The hotel can host weddings in its unique event venues, which includes the 6,400-square-foot Carver Ballroom with its pre-function space and built-in bars.
- View all PhotosThe Westin Copley Place, BostonBoston, MA1.2 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassWith 29 different venues, including two ballrooms and plenty of pre-function space, the Westin Copley Place can host large events and intimate gatherings. Wedding receptions are held in either the Staffordshire Room, which features views of Copley Square, or the Essex Room, which can accommodate up to 400 guests. For exceptionally large weddings, the America Ballroom can host 2,000 guests for a reception.
- View all PhotosBoston Park PlazaBoston, MA0.8 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The Boston Park Plaza's main wedding venue is the Grand Ballroom, which has floor-to-ceiling windows, original Baccarat Crystal chandeliers and ornate balconies. Couples can make use of the hotel's wedding team to help customize whichever wedding package they choose.
- View all PhotosRenaissance Boston Patriot Place HotelFoxboro, MA21.4 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe Renaissance can host a variety of wedding events including ceremonies, receptions, rehearsal dinners and post-wedding brunches. The popular Revolution Ballroom can hold 150 guests for a reception and 175 for a theater-style event. There is also the Great Room with an adjoining terrace, which can hold 175 guests for a reception.
- View all PhotosThe Westin Waltham-BostonWaltham, MA10.5 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassWeddings at this Westin can be held in one of two ballrooms or in one of the hotel’s smaller venues. An on-site wedding specialist can help plan receptions and events.
- View all PhotosRenaissance Boston Waterfront HotelBoston, MA1.3 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe Pacific Grand Ballroom is the largest venue in the hotel, able to accommodate 1,000 for a theater-style event and 720 guests for a reception. There are also smaller spaces available, including the Atlantic Ballroom, which can hold up to 300 guests, and the Brewster Room, which can host 100 guests. Both venues afford city views from floor-to-ceiling windows.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.