- Read MoreThe Charles Hotel houses a variety of spaces to accommodate ceremonies and receptions large or small, modern or rustic, indoors or outdoors. The hotel's location puts guests near various entertainment and activities during their stays and the bridal party can utilize the on-site spa for hair and makeup necessities.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe property can accommodate up to 200 guests for seated receptions. The hotel's wedding package includes a cocktail hour and four-course plated dinner. Hotel Marlowe also offers the “marry in a minute” service, providing a one-stop-shop for floral arrangements, food and honeymoon plans.4.0-star Hotel Class
- View all PhotosCambridge, MA2 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1228)Free WiFiRead MoreThe hotel has a wide selection of venues in which to host weddings and receptions. The new Riverside Terrace offers an outdoor space with sweeping river views while the Grand Ballroom is ideal for indoor affairs. All wedding packages include complimentary menu tastings, a Champagne toast, a complimentary bridal suite and two room upgrades for VIP guests.
- View all PhotosCambridge, MA1.5 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (2831)Free WiFiRead MoreCeremonies and receptions can be held in one of the many wedding venues, which include the President's Ballroom, the Empress Ballroom, the Charles View Ballroom and the Riverside Pavilion.
- View all PhotosCambridge, MA1.1 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (372)Free WiFiRead MoreLe Méridien Cambridge - MIT can accommodate weddings, receptions, rehearsal dinners and other ceremonial gatherings. The 8,000-square-foot Lawrence B. Anderson rooftop garden is a popular outdoor venue. The full-service catering team can customize plated dinners, buffet luncheons, sendoff brunches, late-night snack stations and in-room amenities.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.