Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
- Read MoreWedding ceremonies at Jade Mountain are limited to one per day, and couples may choose a location on the estate, including in their private sanctuary. The resort's wedding specialist will also arrange for all legal documents and legal processing. For destination weddings, there is a minimum stay requirement of three nights for guests and five nights for the bride and groom. The resort can accommodate up to 36 guests or up to 60 guests with the complete resort buyout option. A variety of wedding and honeymoon packages are available, including an elopement package.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreLadera can host intimate weddings on a deck overlooking The Pitons and the Caribbean Sea far below. The resort offers two wedding packages: one for the couple and one for small groups. Ceremonies and receptions can also be held in the Hilltop Dream Suite.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreOn-site wedding venues range from the sands of the beach to the property's landscaped lawns to an intimate gazebo to a grand oceanfront ballroom. The Surf Room Ballroom, featuring floor-to-ceiling windows that open onto an adjacent terrace, can accommodate up to 470 guests for a reception, while the historical Su Casa plantation house provides a stunning venue for an elopement or small wedding.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreOutdoor wedding and reception venues at Jumby Bay include the unique sugar mill ruin, The Point on Jumby Bay Beach and the secluded Pasture Bay Beach. The resort's tropical gardens and oceanside pool deck and dock are also available for outdoor functions. For intimate indoor celebrations, one of the property's private villas can be reserved. The largest option, Jumby Bay Beach, can accommodate up to 180 guests for receptions or 100 people for banquet-style functions.Free BreakfastFree WiFi
- View all PhotosSt. George'sTripAdvisor (954)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreWedding ceremonies can be held along Spice Island's beach or in the resort's gazebo. An on-site wedding coordinator can assist with wedding details, including organizing bouquets, photography and hors d'oeuvres; finalizing legal paperwork and providing a witness (upon request). The resort also offers a honeymoon package that includes a couples massage, sunset cruise, bottle of Champagne and tropical fruit platter. A vow renewal package is available as well.Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreCOMO Parrot Cay can host intimate wedding ceremonies with up to 40 guests or larger affairs with as many as 120 people. Ceremony venues include the resort's villas and beach. Wedding packages range from a couples-only option to the Kurnia Package, which can accommodate up to 10 guests. The property's elopement package provides inclusions like officiating services, a fruit basket and a bottle of Champagne, while the Kurnia Package includes extras like bridal flowers. Larger ceremonies can be accommodated through the resort's island buyout option.Free BreakfastFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe property can host weddings with up to 100 guests. Available ceremony venues include the property's lawn and the beach. The on-site wedding planners help coordinate all wedding details. A basic wedding package is also available, which includes an officiant, a bouquet and boutonniere, wedding photography, a bottle of Champagne and a wedding cake. Decor upgrades, live music, bridal services and videography can be arranged as well.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosWest End VillageTripAdvisor (313)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreCouples can tie the knot in a variety of venues at Malliouhana, including Turtle Cove Beach, the pool deck and a waterfront terrace. Wedding packages are designed for elopements, small weddings and large weddings and feature inclusions like bridal flowers, photography services, live ceremony music and couples massages. Additional details like wedding cakes, bridal spa services, catering and fireworks can be arranged through the property's wedding planners.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreSandy Lane offers an array of indoor and outdoor venues for wedding ceremonies and receptions, from a villa for an intimate celebration to elegant banquet rooms. There is also the Romanesque-style spa with its grand staircase, The Country Club and the pristine white sand beach.
- View all PhotosSeven Mile BeachTripAdvisor (3422)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThe Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman offers indoor and outdoor venues for weddings. There are on-site wedding professionals to manage the planning, including venue selection, catering, ceremony details and technology needs. The Great Lawn and Seven Mile Beach can host outdoor ceremonies, plus the resort offers the island's largest ballroom, with upscale British colonial-inspired island decor.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosMontego BayTripAdvisor (1496)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThe Round Hill Hotel can accommodate weddings big and small, from intimate beach ceremonies to grand garden galas. Venue options include the beach, Spa Lawn, Infiniti Pool Sun Deck and Hanover Terrace. Inside, the Hanover and Georgian rooms can also host weddings. Three wedding packages are available, which include perks like discounted room rates, a bottle of Champagne, flowers, live entertainment and a wedding cake. A vow renewal package is available as well.Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe resort offers both indoor and outdoor wedding ceremony and reception venues. For ceremonies, the ballroom, the Astor Terrace, the Estate Lawn and the Seabreeze Event Lawn are popular locations with ocean views. The elegant Astor Ballroom can accommodate up to 150 guests for a banquet-style event with a dance floor. Wedding services include floral arrangements, custom catering, entertainment and audiovisual services and a dedicated St. Regis wedding specialist.Free WiFi
- View all PhotosWest End VillageTripAdvisor (1631)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreCouples can tie the knot at the Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla. Venue options include two beaches and three pool areas. The beaches along Barnes and Meads bays also have space for up to 120 and 300 guests, respectively. Wedding packages feature inclusions like bridal flowers, photography and officiating services. Additional details like wedding cakes and bridal spa services are part of upgraded packages.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreDue to the small size and exclusivity of the resort, Baoase Luxury Resort accepts only a limited number of weddings, with requests judged on an individual basis and a minimum fee of $5,000 for a celebration with up to 10 guests. For groups larger than 10, all attendees are required to stay at the resort, with a maximum capacity of 80 for a total resort buyout. Ceremony locations include the beach, the private island and the pool terrace of the Master Villa; receptions are held on Bibi Island, the beach, in the restaurant or in the Master Villa.Free BreakfastFree Parking
- Read MoreSandals Grenada's wedding ceremony locations include a beachfront gazebo, the resort's tropical gardens and Pink Gin Beach. The resort offers combined wedding and honeymoon packages called WeddingMoons, which include the wedding ceremony, reception, select spa services for the bridge and groom and a honeymoon dinner for the couple. Pre-designed wedding themes are available. The free Beautiful Beginnings package includes an orchid bouquet and boutonniere, a table for eight with a centerpiece and a two-tier wedding cake. Select theme packages also cover decor, cake, flower and photography and videography upgrades.Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosSoufriereTripAdvisor (1707)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreAt Sugar Beach, wedding specialists are adept at planning everything from an elopement for two to a large destination wedding. Venues include the beach, the Great Lawn, the Sunset Deck and the Bayside Restaurant. A variety of wedding packages are available.
- View all PhotosProvidencialesTripAdvisor (2822)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreWeddings at Seven Stars Resort can be held at the resort's beach, The West Deck or a beachside cabana. Use of the property's beach for ceremonies is part of all wedding packages. Available packages include a couples-only option and the Starstruck Package, which covers bridal flowers, a couples massage, a free room upgrade for the bride and groom, an officiant and reception table centerpieces. Available add-ons range from live entertainment and photography services to wedding cakes and bridal spa services.Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreAlthough Tortuga Bay occasionally hosts intimate weddings on its private beach, most of the preferred wedding venues are located in other areas of the Puntacana Resort & Club. Popular locations for wedding ceremonies and receptions include Playa Blanca and La Cana Golf Club.
- Read MoreThe resort offers a variety of venues for wedding ceremonies and receptions. There is an on-site professional wedding planner to manage all event details, including catering, decorating and reception planning. Couples can choose from beach or pool settings, along with private catamarans and off-site uninhabited cays for two to 120 guests.
- View all PhotosProvidencialesTripAdvisor (2071)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThe resort can host weddings in its private dining room with an adjacent private garden. Couples can also select from a variety of outdoor venues, including Stelle, the pool deck or the beach.
- View all PhotosSt. James ParishTripAdvisor (1005)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreNisbet Plantation Beach Club's wedding ceremonies are held either on the beach or the Avenue of Palms lawn. Both locations have ocean views and towering palms to set the scene for a picturesque tropical wedding. The on-site wedding coordinator can take care of details, from spa appointments to flowers to catering, depending on your wedding package.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreHermitage Bay is known as a romantic destination for weddings, honeymoons, vow renewals and romantic getaways. The resort only hosts one wedding per week and offers assistance with obtaining both the marriage license and officiant, as well as receiving required permissions from the government. Wedding and honeymoon couples receive a complimentary upgrade to a Hillside Pool Suite, which boasts its own private deck and plunge pool. Hermitage Bay's wedding package includes flowers for the bride and groom, a private wedding night dinner on the beach, a Champagne wedding breakfast, a Caribbean-inspired wedding cake and a bottle of Champagne.
- Read MoreGoldenEye has several venues for couples looking to tie the knot. Ceremony locations include Fleming Villa's gardens, one of the property's beaches or the nearby Firefly House, which offers sweeping mountain and ocean views. Four wedding packages are available, all of which are named after classic James Bond films. The basic Diamonds are Forever package includes bridal flowers, a cake and a bottle of Champagne, while the most upgraded For Your Eyes Only package provides extra perks like wedding party flowers, a couples massage and an additional bottle of Champagne.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe Caribbean Club works with several local wedding planners to host ceremonies and receptions on the property. Catering is handled by the hotel's restaurant, Luca, which serves as the property's main reception space. Ceremony locations include the beach and the pool terrace.Free Parking
- View all PhotosSt. George'sTripAdvisor (809)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreCalabash Luxury Boutique Hotel can host intimate weddings with up to 30 people. Wedding venue options include the resort's pool deck and beach. A basic wedding package is available, which covers a room upgrade for the couple (subject to availability), a photographer, transfers to and from town for legal paperwork, license and officiant fees, a wedding cake and flowers for the bride and groom. During wedding receptions, additional services like live music and private catamaran charters are also available.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.