- View all PhotosCincinnati, OH0.3 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1525)Free WiFiRead MoreCombining the contemporary space of a modern art museum with resort-style hospitality, the 21c Museum Hotel Cincinnati provides a unique setting for weddings, engagement parties, rehearsal dinners and receptions. Catering options present regional flavors in fresh, elegant dishes for hors d’oeuvres, plated dinners and late-night snack bars. A dedicated wedding coordinator is on-site to help book vendors, plan bridal party activities and tend to guest needs.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosCincinnati, OH0.4 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (2877)Free WiFiRead MoreThe hotel boasts more than 40,000 square feet of event space in which to host weddings, receptions and related events. Venues include the Hall of Mirrors and three ballrooms, as well as smaller event spaces for more intimate affairs. The largest venue can host up to 1,000 guests for receptions or up to 730 guests for sit-down banquets.Free WiFi
- Read MoreWedding venues at the Westin Cincinnati include the large Presidential Ballroom, which accommodates up to 600 and features a foyer; the Fountain Room, a site with downtown views; and the 250-capacity Taft Ballroom. The hotel offers event catering and is open to creating custom menus.
- View all PhotosCincinnati, OH0.3 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (63)Free WiFiRead MoreThe Cincinnatian Hotel offers space for a variety of wedding events, such as engagement parties, showers, ceremonies and receptions. Couples can choose between rooms such as the Symmes, with glass window-paned walls, and the St. Clair, best used for itimate gatherings.Free WiFi
- View all PhotosCincinnati, OH0.4 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1653)Free WiFiRead MoreThe property has nearly 40,000 square feet of event space that can accommodate everything from a large celebration in the Regency Ballroom to a more intimate affair in a private banquet room.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosCovington, KY1.2 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (849)Read MoreThe Cincinnati Marriott at RiverCenter can host weddings, especially larger ones, in a variety of venues. The largest space, the Brereton C. Jones Exhibition Center, can accommodate up to 3,000 people for wedding receptions.3.5-star Hotel Class
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.