Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
- View all PhotosFour Seasons Hotel DenverDenver, CO0.5 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
The outdoor pool terrace is a popular spot for weddings up to 300 while indoors the Grand Ballroom can accommodate up to 500 guests for a reception and up to 320 for a banquet. There are a variety of smaller venues within the hotel for more intimate celebrations. The hotel can help arrange everything from the license for the ceremony to flowers to the menu creations. There are five different wedding packages that are customizable.
- View all PhotosThe Ritz-Carlton, DenverDenver, CO0.6 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel ClassThe Ritz-Carlton maintains a large staff of wedding specialists. There are two large ballrooms and an outdoor terrace for weddings that accommodate up to 500 guests. Three venues may be used for the wedding ceremony, while receptions can be held in any of the five locations, indoor or outdoor. Each wedding space can be decorated and designed by the couple.
- View all PhotosGrand Hyatt DenverDenver, CO0.4 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class
Grand Hyatt Denver is able to host weddings in five different venues. The Colorado Ballroom can accommodate 1,400 guests for a reception and 700 guests for a banquet. The hotel's newest venue on the 38th floor, the Pinnacle Club, is more intimate and can host 300 guests for receptions.
- View all PhotosHyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention CenterDenver, CO0.2 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The hotel is able to host weddings in several venues, the largest of which is the Centennial Ballroom that can accommodate up to 3,100 guests and up to 1,800 guests for a sit-down dinner. Each space can be set up uniquely and professional wedding planners can help with details. Couples are able to choose from wedding packages or create their own.
- View all PhotosThe Westin Denver DowntownDenver, CO0.5 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe hotel offers six locations for weddings and it can accommodate a maximum of 700 guests. The Continental Ballroom is the largest space and it features a grand foyer and city views. The Augusta Room has a built-in bar, floor-to-ceiling windows and a romantic setting. Skyline Park can accommodate outdoor weddings with a maximum of 200 guests.
- View all PhotosWarwick Denver HotelDenver, CO0.6 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassWarwick Denver Hotel has a number of venues that can host weddings from intimate to extravagant. The hotel's largest venue, the Capitol Ballroom, can accommodate up to 350 guests for a reception and up to 184 for a banquet. The hotel also offers a number of spaces for pre- and post-wedding events. An on-site wedding planner can assist with details.
- View all PhotosThe Crawford HotelDenver, CO0.9 miles to city center$20 Nightly Resort Fee4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class$20 Nightly Resort Fee
Take a step back in time with a wedding at The Crawford Hotel and Denver’s Union Station. The Crawford hosts weddings up to 750 guests. An on-site wedding planner will help oversee all the details of the big day and the catering team will create a menu fitting of all styles weddings.
- View all PhotosHotel TeatroDenver, CO0.4 miles to city center$23 Nightly Resort Fee4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class$23 Nightly Resort Fee
The Hotel Teatro can host weddings, rehearsal dinners and other wedding-related events, as well as offer room blocks for hotels off-site. Fully customized catering options are available, and the largest venue, the Terrace Room, can accommodate receptions with up to 200 guests or sit-down banquets with up to 136 guests.
- View all PhotosThe Brown Palace Hotel and Spa, Autograph CollectionDenver, CO0.4 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel ClassThe hotel offers five different venues for couples to choose from for their special day, some of which offer fireplaces and have murals adorning the ceilings. There is a dedicated catering specialist on-site, as well as a florist than can make all floral arrangements. The banquet staff has white glove service and complimentary setups with table settings, linens and china and silverware.
- View all PhotosThe Oxford HotelDenver, CO0.8 miles to city center$30 Nightly Resort Fee4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class$30 Nightly Resort Fee
The design of The Oxford Hotel includes iron stairwells and hardwood flooring, and each space can be arranged and customized.
- View all PhotosRenaissance Denver Downtown City Center HotelDenver, CO0.4 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The Renaissance Denver Downtown has nearly 7,000 square feet of space available for on-site weddings and can host receptions of up to 300 people in the Tupper True Ballroom. On-site wedding planners and caterers are available to help with wedding specifics.
- View all PhotosKimpton Hotel Monaco DenverDenver, CO0.5 miles to city center$23 Nightly Resort Fee4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class$23 Nightly Resort FeeAll of the wedding venues at the hotel are located on the same floor and share an ornate foyer, ideal for cocktail receptions or wedding gift tables and guest books. The Paris Ballroom features European pillars and accents for a romantic reception of up to 250 guests or a wedding ceremony of up to 180 guests. The Wine Cellar is an intimate space for rehearsal dinners. All wedding couples receive the personal attention of a professional wedding planner and the Hotel Monaco only hosts one wedding per day.
- View all PhotosSheraton Denver Downtown HotelDenver, CO0.2 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThere are several different venues at the hotel that cater to weddings of any size. The Windows Ballroom overlooks the 16th Street Mall, while the 5,700-square-foot Majestic Ballroom is located on its own private level. The largest space is the 28,000-square-foot Plaza Ballroom, which can accommodate up to 2,100 guests for a reception and up to 1,560 guests for a banquet.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.