Protect Your Trip »
Protect Your Trip » Search, compare and buy the best travel insurance for the lowest price
Best Wedding Hotels in Florida
- View all PhotosAcqualina Resort & Residences on the BeachSunny Isles Beach, FL10.1 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
Acqualina Resort & Residences on the Beach has an on-site wedding planner who can assist in customizing every aspect of wedding-related events. Couples can choose from four indoor and outdoor venues, including two lawn areas, the Recreation Pool deck and the Mediterranean Room. All three outdoor spaces can accommodate up to 150 people for receptions, while the Mediterranean Room can host weddings with up to 120 guests.
- View all PhotosFour Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World ResortOrlando, FL5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
The Four Seasons Resort Orlando is equipped to host indoor and outdoor wedding ceremonies and receptions. The Grand Ballroom and Palm Ballroom are decorated in shades of white and gray, with high ceilings, white crown molding and modern crystal chandeliers. The larger of the two, the Grand Ballroom, can host wedding-related events with up to 895 people. Outdoor spaces feature views of the lake, the golf course and the property's surrounding gardens.
- View all PhotosThe St. Regis Bal Harbour ResortBal Harbour, FL6.5 miles to city center$45 Nightly Resort Fee5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class$45 Nightly Resort Fee
The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort's event planners can work with couples to tailor weddings to their liking. The 6,840-square-foot Astor Ballroom, which features floor-to-ceiling antiqued mirrors and Movinque West African wood paneling, can be used for weddings with up to 360 guests. Outdoor options include an ocean-facing courtyard, the beach and the pool deck.
- View all PhotosThe Miami Beach EDITIONMiami Beach, FL0.9 miles to city center$42 Nightly Resort Fee5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class$42 Nightly Resort Fee
Two of the hotel's venues are suitable for weddings and related events. La Vista Terrace, which overlooks the ocean, can accommodate up to 240 people for receptions or up to 140 guests for dinners. The indoor Forum can seat up to 550 people for banquet-style functions and up to 832 guests for cocktail receptions.
- View all PhotosThe Ritz-Carlton, Amelia IslandFernandina Beach, FL22.3 miles to city center$38 Nightly Resort Fee5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class$38 Nightly Resort FeeWeddings with up to 800 guests can be hosted on-site. Three ceremony venues are available, including the resort's beach, an oceanfront lawn and a courtyard. For receptions, additional spaces like The Plaza Ballroom and The Ritz-Carlton Ballroom can be used. No wedding packages are available, but the resort's wedding planners can help plan pre- and post-wedding events and details like ceremony and reception decor.
- View all PhotosEau Palm Beach Resort & SpaManalapan, FL7.7 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
The property offers multiple indoor and outdoor wedding venues, including an oceanfront courtyard, a lawn, a pool terrace and three ballrooms. The largest space, the 9,680-square-foot Grand Ballroom, can accommodate up to 450 guests for wedding-related events. Weddng details like catering services, live entertainment and decor can be arranged through the resort's wedding specialists.
- View all PhotosFour Seasons Resort Palm BeachPalm Beach, FL5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
The property offers a list of venues to choose from and hosts only one wedding at a time. Available spaces include two ballrooms, the light-filled Living Room and two smaller but elegant rooms. Experiences typically include a beachfront ceremony, a poolside reception and an after-party in the Living Room. The Flagler Ballroom, the property's largest venue, can accommodate up to 396 people for banquets.
- View all PhotosMandarin Oriental, MiamiMiami, FL2.2 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel ClassBridal packages, catering services and vendor recommendations are available for weddings hosted at the Mandarin Oriental, Miami. Available indoor and outdoor spaces include a ballroom, a terrace, a lawn, the hotel's beach and the pool deck. The largest venue, the Mandarin Oriental Ballroom, can accommodate up to 880 guests for ceremonies or up to 650 people for banquet-style receptions.
- View all PhotosPonte Vedra Inn & ClubPonte Vedra Beach, FL17.7 miles to city center$29 Nightly Resort Fee5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class$29 Nightly Resort Fee
Ponte Vedra Inn has hosted wedding celebrations for more than 80 years and offers a variety of venues for ceremonies and receptions. Outdoor sites include two courtyards, a patio and the beach, while indoor options range from a ballroom to a Florida-inspired space with vaulted ceilings, chandeliers, wooden beams and marlins. The largest venue, the Grand Ballroom, can accommodate up to 500 guests for a cocktail reception or up to 350 people for a banquet-style reception.
- View all PhotosThe Setai, Miami BeachMiami, FL0.3 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
The hotel hosts weddings with a party size of no more than 60 guests. The hotel's event planners can work to reserve any of the hotel's venues for a wedding ceremony or reception; ceremonies can also be held on the hotel's beach.
- View all PhotosThe Ritz-Carlton, Fort LauderdaleFort Lauderdale, FL$45 Nightly Resort Fee5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class$45 Nightly Resort FeeFrom beach ceremonies to ballroom receptions, The Ritz-Carlton, Fort Lauderdale offers multiple venues suitable for weddings. Venue options include the Grand Ballroom (with hand-strung Hungarian crystal chandeliers), a pool terrace and the ocean-facing Astor Ballroom. The largest space of the three, the Grand Ballroom, can accommodate up to 400 guests. What's more, the hotel's wedding planners can help organize events, from bridal showers to bachelor parties.
- View all PhotosThe Breakers Palm BeachPalm Beach, FL1.8 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
The property's oceanfront setting and lush gardens, as well as its grand and ornate ballrooms, can be booked for weddings with up to 500 guests. The Gold Room, a replica of a room in Venice's Galleria Academia, features a diagonally painted gold ceiling adorned with 260 handcarved cherubs, while The Circle Ballroom offers stunning ocean views and a 30-foot domed ceiling with eight oval fresco-painted murals depicting Renaissance landscapes. At the center, a Venetian crystal chandelier hangs from a stylized gold-leaf sunburst. Outdoor venues, including the Ocean Lawn and The Surf Break Lawn, overlook the Atlantic Ocean.
- View all PhotosFaena Hotel Miami BeachMiami Beach, FL1 mile to city center$39.90 Nightly Resort Fee5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class$39.90 Nightly Resort Fee
The Faena Hotel Miami Beach promises top-notch service and Hollywood-level luxury to couples hoping for an elegant beach wedding. A variety of venues are available for wedding parties, from private dining rooms to dramatic ballrooms with ocean views. The property's contemporary artwork by local artists provide unique photo backdrops.
- View all PhotosThe Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne, MiamiKey Biscayne, FL6.8 miles to city center$40 Nightly Resort Fee5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class$40 Nightly Resort Fee
Weddings with up to 1,000 guests can be hosted at The Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne, Miami. A 10,000-square-foot ballroom, two lawns with ocean views, Dune Burgers on the Beach's lounge and a courtyard are just some of the resort's venues that can be used for wedding-related events. Additionally, the property offers culturally specific wedding packages, including those for Indian, Jewish, Cuban, Chinese and Jamaica ceremonies and receptions.
- View all PhotosThe Betsy South BeachMiami Beach, FL0.6 miles to city center$40 Nightly Resort Fee4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class$40 Nightly Resort Fee
The Betsy offers multiple spaces that can be used for wedding ceremonies and receptions with up to 600 guests. The Ocean Front Deck, the property's largest outdoor venue, and the Skyline Deck offer sweeping views of the ocean, while the Rooftop Pool Deck is ideal for couples who want the Miami skyline and Art Deco District as their backdrop. Other venue options include an atrium, the Skyline Penthouse and the property's food and beverage outlets.
- View all PhotosWaldorf Astoria OrlandoOrlando, FL$45 Nightly Resort Fee5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class$45 Nightly Resort Fee
This Waldorf Astoria outpost offers an extensive list of venues to accommodate weddings of nearly any size or style. Outdoor event options include a promenade and the Central Park Gardens. Inside, there are 15 venues, the largest of which can accommodate up to 1,122 people. Couples have the option of choosing wedding details from on-site or outside providers, which means there are a plethora of options to ensure that the event is personalized to their individual desires.
- View all PhotosThe Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande LakesOrlando, FL$38 Nightly Resort Fee5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class$38 Nightly Resort Fee
This Ritz-Carlton property boasts a variety of indoor and outdoor options for wedding-related events, including a gazebo, a citrus garden, a farm and three ballrooms. Weddings with up to 2,500 guests can be hosted here, and ceremony and reception details can be arranged through the resort's wedding planner.
- View all Photos1 Hotel South BeachMiami Beach, FL0.5 miles to city center$43 Nightly Resort Fee5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class$43 Nightly Resort Fee
The hotel offers indoor and outdoor venues for weddings, from casual toes-in-the-sand beach weddings to chic celebrations in the ballrooms. The Terra Ballroom features a 20-foot living moss wall, while the Rooftop Pool deck offers views of the Miami skyline. The largest space can host wedding-related events with up to 500 guests. For more intimate celebrations, the North East Terrace features lounge pits and a built-in bar.
- View all PhotosThe Ritz-Carlton, Bal Harbour, MiamiMiami, FL7.2 miles to city center$40 Nightly Resort Fee5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class$40 Nightly Resort Fee
This Ritz outpost can host weddings with up to 200 guests in several indoor and outdoor spaces. Venue options include a private dining room, the Guy Dill Terrace and the Voyager meeting room. The property has a dedicated team of event planners that can assist with wedding planning, and the on-site catering manager can help couples customize wedding dinner and drink menus.
- View all PhotosW South BeachMiami Beach, FL0.4 miles to city center$40 Nightly Resort Fee4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class$40 Nightly Resort FeeThe W South Beach gives guests the option of hosting wedding celebrations in an intimate poolside cabana, beneath The Grove's trees, on a lawn or in the crystal chandelier-adorned Great Room. In the property's largest venue, the Great Room, up to 453 guests can be accommodated for ceremonies or up to 300 people are welcome for banquets. Pre-wedding events and post-wedding amenities are available to ensure wedding festivities are fun from start to finish.
- View all PhotosThe Ritz-Carlton, SarasotaSarasota, FL1.1 miles to city center$40 Nightly Resort Fee5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class$40 Nightly Resort FeeThe Ritz-Carlton, Sarasota has plenty of room both indoors and outdoors to host various wedding events. Outdoor venues include two lawns and a healing garden, while the largest space, The Ritz-Carlton Ballroom, features gray tones, coffered ceilings and modern chandeliers. On-site wedding advisers can help arrange everything from florists to ministers.
- View all PhotosThe Ritz-Carlton, NaplesNaples, FL$35 Nightly Resort Fee5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class$35 Nightly Resort FeeThe resort offers comprehensive wedding packages for both intimate and grand weddings, with a wide variety of outdoor and indoor venues for ceremonies and receptions. Wedding packages include a professional wedding planner, a sound system for the ceremony, garden chairs, a bridal bouquet and boutonniere, and a Coastal View room with rose petal turndown service. The resort's largest wedding venues are The Ritz-Carlton and Vanderbilt ballrooms, which can each host receptions with up to 600 people.
- View all PhotosBoca Beach Club, A Waldorf Astoria ResortBoca Raton, FL$40 Nightly Resort Fee4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class$40 Nightly Resort Fee
Couples interested in tying the knot at the Boca Beach Club have two venues to choose from: the resort's beach and the Dunes Ballroom. The largest of the two spaces is the ballroom, which can accommodate up to 500 guests for receptions. Additional venues are available at the Boca Raton Resort & Club, including an elegant cathedral with chandeliers.
- View all PhotosDisney's Grand Floridian Resort & SpaLake Buena Vista, FL4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class
Disney's Grand Floridian hosts wedding ceremonies and receptions in a variety of venues, including the ballroom, a wedding pavilion and Cítricos' dining room. Up to 800 people can be accommodated in the resort's ballroom, while the wedding pavilion – which overlooks Seven Seas Lagoon and Cinderella Castle – is ideal for weddings with up to 250 guests.
- View all PhotosThe Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, NaplesNaples, FL$25 Nightly Resort Fee5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class$25 Nightly Resort FeeThe resort offers a variety of wedding packages, and couples have eight indoor and outdoor venues to choose from for ceremonies and receptions. For ceremonies, there are the putting green, the Court of Palms and the Oak Lawn, which all feature tropical landscaping and views of the golf club. The putting green and courtyard can also be used for receptions, or couples can choose from the Grand Lawn Pavilion, a ballroom, the pool deck, Lemonía and the Cypress Room and its attached courtyard. The largest option, the Grand Lawn Pavilion, can be reserved between January 1 and May 31 for receptions with up to 750 guests. The property's wedding advisers, florists, catering staff and design studio are also available to assist with wedding details like decor, food and beverage services, floral arrangements and custom wedding sets.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.