Protect Your Trip »
Protect Your Trip » Search, compare and buy the best travel insurance for the lowest price
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
- View all PhotosThe Ritz-Carlton, Fort LauderdaleFort Lauderdale, FL$45 Nightly Resort Fee5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class$45 Nightly Resort FeeFrom beach ceremonies to ballroom receptions, The Ritz-Carlton, Fort Lauderdale offers multiple venues suitable for weddings. Venue options include the Grand Ballroom (with hand-strung Hungarian crystal chandeliers), a pool terrace and the ocean-facing Astor Ballroom. The largest space of the three, the Grand Ballroom, can accommodate up to 400 guests. What's more, the hotel's wedding planners can help organize events, from bridal showers to bachelor parties.
- View all PhotosPelican Grand Beach Resort, A Noble House ResortFort Lauderdale, FL$37 Nightly Resort Fee4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class$37 Nightly Resort Fee
The Pelican Grand Beach Resort's oceanfront view provides a beautiful backdrop for Fort Lauderdale weddings. Couples can choose from indoor spaces like two ballrooms and a 901-square-foot event room with modern chandeliers or outdoor venues like the pool deck, a veranda and two terraces. Wedding packages are available, and couples can plan all aspects of their big day through the resort's wedding planners.
- View all PhotosThe Atlantic Hotel & SpaFort Lauderdale, FL$35 Nightly Resort Fee4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class$35 Nightly Resort Fee
The hotel offers one traditional venue for ceremonies and wedding-related events like receptions and rehearsal dinners. The Ocean View Room and Terrace, which is located on the hotel's fifth floor by the pool, features ocean views and space for up to 40 guests inside or up to 125 people outside. A penthouse with private elevator access can also be reserved for smaller wedding events. Custom catering services and bridal packages can be arranged through the hotel's event planners.
- View all PhotosLago Mar Beach Resort & ClubFort Lauderdale, FL4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The property offers indoor and outdoor wedding space. The beach and Lakeview Ballroom can each accommodate up to 130 guests for wedding-related events. The bride and groom are gifted with a complimentary suite for the night of their wedding.
- View all PhotosHilton Fort Lauderdale Beach ResortFort Lauderdale, FL$39 Nightly Resort Fee4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class$39 Nightly Resort Fee
The Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort can host weddings, and the property's wedding specialist can assist in planning the event. The indoor ballroom is able to accommodate receptions for up to 300 guests, and smaller spaces are available for more intimate events. Outdoor options include the beach and the largest venue, the Sunrise Terrace.
- View all PhotosW Fort LauderdaleFort Lauderdale, FL4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel ClassThe W Fort Lauderdale offers several indoor and outdoor venues that can be used for weddings of any style. The Great Room can accommodate up to 484 guests, while the courtyard has space for up to 600 people for receptions or up to 500 guests for ceremonies. Three smaller venues are also available for more intimate wedding events. Additionally, a variety of wedding services can be arranged through the property's wedding specialist.
- View all PhotosThe Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach ResortFort Lauderdale, FL4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassA Westin wedding specialist coordinates nuptial events at the hotel. Sites for ceremonies, receptions and banquets include the aptly named Oceanview Room and the rooftop terrace with its backdrop of sky and sea. The largest venue available is Las Olas Ballroom, which has 20-foot ceilings, chandeliers and space for up to 450 people for banquets.
- View all PhotosFort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & SpaFort Lauderdale, FL$39 Nightly Resort Fee4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class$39 Nightly Resort Fee
The resort offers three ballrooms for wedding ceremonies and receptions, as well as several outdoor venues, including a private beach and two terraces. The elegant Grand Ballroom can accommodate up to 1,800 guests for a reception and up to 1,200 guests for a banquet. The Caribbean Ballroom is located on the lobby level with access by a private entrance.
- View all PhotosHilton Fort Lauderdale MarinaFort Lauderdale, FL4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina can host weddings, and event planners are careful to book no more than one wedding on a given day to ensure that each couple receives personalized attention during their event. Couples can choose from 12 indoor meeting rooms or outdoor spaces like two decks, a terrace and a fire pit area. The largest can accommodate wedding-related events with up to 450 guests.
- View all PhotosSonesta Fort Lauderdale BeachFort Lauderdale, FL4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Four wedding venues are available at the Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach, including a foyer with floor-to-ceiling windows, the second-floor Breeze Terrace, the ocean-facing Horizon Ballroom and the 3,157-square-foot Infinity Ballroom, which offers ocean, park and Intracoastal Waterway vistas and space for up to 310 guests.
- View all PhotosRenaissance Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port HotelFort Lauderdale, FL4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassCouples are welcome to host weddings on-site at the Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port Hotel, where the largest room can accommodate up to 350 guests for banquets or up to 600 people for receptions. Those desiring an outdoor ceremony can host their wedding on the Garden Patio, which is covered with a tent from October to May. No matter which space is chosen, Marriott-certified wedding planners are available to assist with all sorts of wedding details.
- View all PhotosFort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort & SpaPompano Beach, FL4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassLarge or small, the resort offers customizable options for a wide range of wedding-related events. The Grand Bahama Ballroom's 2,800 square feet can host up to 250 guests, while the smaller Aruba Room features ocean vistas and can hold up to 100 people. For outdoor functions, there's the Ocean Terrace, beach and South Lawn.
- View all PhotosRenaissance Fort Lauderdale-Plantation HotelPlantation, FL4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Certified wedding planners are available to assist with a variety of wedding details, including specialty lighting and catering services. Several wedding venues are available, the largest of which – the Cornerstone Ballroom – can host ceremonies and receptions with up to 500 people or banquets with up to 380 guests. Or, couples can tie the knot on the property's lakefront terrace.
- View all PhotosBonaventure Resort & SpaWeston, FL$19.15 Nightly Resort Fee4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class$19.15 Nightly Resort Fee
The Bonaventure Resort & Spa has indoor and outdoor space to accommodate weddings with up to 900 guests. Venue options include a lounge with a permanent dance floor, two ballrooms and a pool deck surrounded by lush foliage. Wedding-related events like engagement parties, bridal showers and farewell brunches can also be hosted here.
- View all PhotosResidence Inn by Marriott Fort Lauderdale IntracoastalFort Lauderdale, FL3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
Residence Inn by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Intracoastal offers both indoor and outdoor spaces for weddings. The waterfront ceremony area can accommodate up to 60 guests and the indoor room can fit up to 80 people for a sit-down reception. Space is also available in the on-site restaurant, da Campo Osteria.
- View all PhotosThe Westin Fort LauderdaleFort Lauderdale, FL4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Couples wishing to host a wedding ceremony or reception at The Westin Fort Lauderdale can choose from a variety of on-site event rooms, including the Florida Ballroom. The ballroom can accommodate up to 650 guests for wedding-related events. The pool patio with a lagoon and decorative fountains can also be used for ceremonies.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.