- Read MoreThe Cloister at Sea Island offers a unique locale where couples can celebrate. Outdoor venues include the resort's private beach or the landscaped grounds. Indoor venues are available for those looking to have a grand ballroom reception. Couples can also choose to get married in the hotel's on-site chapel, which can hold 75 guests.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe hotel’s elegant wedding venues include the Astor Ballroom, which boasts crystal chandeliers and a silver-leaf ceiling. The Grand Terrace provides a stunning backdrop for outdoor weddings. Couples can create customized wedding packages with the assistance of the specialized wedding planners.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe Lodge is equipped to host large and small indoor and outdoor weddings and events. The indoor Terrace Room is 1,440 square feet and can accommodate up to 100 guests. The three outdoor venues include the Terrance Room Verandah, the Terrace Room Lawn and the Trophy Room Veranda. The Lodge's on-site restaurants can also host weddings.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosAtlanta, GA1.6 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1319)Free WiFiRead MoreWhether it's an outdoor terrace or a ballroom with large crystal chandeliers or floor-to-ceiling windows, couples are likely to find a space to fit the needs of their wedding at the Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta. The Grand Ballroom can hold 500 guests for a reception, while the Fourth Floor Terrace is good for more intimate gatherings of 50 or fewer guests. Smaller rooms are also available throughout the hotel.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe Loews Atlanta Hotel can accommodate weddings, receptions and related events in multiple venues, including the 11,070-square-foot Ellington Ballroom with 22-foot high ceilings and the smaller Mercer Ballroom which overlooks Piedmont Park and can seat 700 guests. There is also the outdoor terrace, which can fit 340 for a banquet, or more intimate space such as the Ardmore Room, which can host 54 guests.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosAtlanta, GA5.8 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (3092)Read MoreThe hotel is home to the large Windsor Ballroom, the Venetian Ballroom with large crystal chandeliers and the more intimate Hope and Trippe rooms, all of which can accommodate wedding ceremonies and receptions. The Windsor Ballroom can hold 850 guests for a reception and 1,500 for a theater-style event. The smaller Hope and Trippe rooms are ideal for smaller ceremonies, able to host up to 250 guests. There is also the Windsor Garden for guests looking for an outdoor venue.5.0-star Hotel Class
- Read MoreWeddings can be held at both the hotel and winery, which offer indoor and outdoor options for ceremonies and receptions. Wedding venues include the Atrium, Art Gallery, the Chateau Lawn and the Matisse Lawn.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree Parking
- Read MoreWeddings at The Kimpton Brice Hotel are elegant, eclectic and full of Southern charm. From the sophisticated ballroom to the enchanting Secret Garden courtyard, couples work with the catering manager to select a venue, color scheme and menu from the on-site Italian restaurant. Smaller venues like the pool terrace and the private dining room provide intimate spaces for rehearsal dinners and bridal luncheons.
- View all PhotosAtlanta, GA10.7 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (948)Free WiFiRead MoreThe unique wooded setting of the Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina makes it a popular place for wedding ceremonies, receptions, rehearsal dinners and honeymoons. Couples can choose from three indoor ballrooms and a variety of picturesque outdoor spaces, including the Villa Christina Gardens, which have a waterfall and a gazebo. The largest ballroom can accommodate 350 for a banquet and 450 for a reception. Full-service catering, planning and technology teams are available on-site.Free WiFi
- View all PhotosSavannah, GA0.9 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (2006)Free WiFiRead MoreWeddings at Forsyth Park have a traditional Southern feel. Couples can travel to their reception in a horse-drawn carriage. Event venues include the Viennese Ballroom – which is decorated with antique mirrors, gold columns and Italian chandeliers – and the hotel’s courtyard.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosSavannah, GA0.4 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (2437)Free WiFiRead MoreThe Westin is able to host weddings in a number of indoor and outdoor venues. The resort's Grand Ballroom spans more than 11,500 square feet and can accommodate wedding ceremonies or receptions of up to 800 people. The Harbor Lawn & Wedding Gazebo is also available, as well as the Club Terrace, which can accommodate 200 guests for dinner.Free WiFi
- View all PhotosSavannah, GA0.1 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1277)Free WiFiRead MoreThe Bohemian Hotel Savannah Riverfront hotel can host intimate wedding celebrations. The property has two riverfront event spaces which can hold up to 24 guests. The hotel's dining room can accommodate up to 18 people for dinner.Free WiFi
- Read MoreA variety of indoor and outdoor wedding spaces at the resort can accommodate wedding celebrations and receptions. Outdoor spaces include the terrace and the ruins, which is the former residence of the property's founder, that can hold up to 150 guests. Indoor venues include any of the property's meeting rooms, including the crystal chandelier-clad town hall or the pavilion.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe Westin Jekyll Island provides elegant venues, locally inspired menus and professional planning services for beach weddings. Couples can choose to say their vows on the sand, in the courtyard garden or under chandeliers in the Grand Ballroom. On-site wedding coordinators help plan details from catering menus to guest activities.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreThis Westin is able to host weddings in several venues, including an outdoor terrace. The largest venue is the 10,000-square-foot Grand Ballroom, which can accommodate up to 1,200 guests for a wedding reception. The hotel also specializes in organizing Indian and Jewish weddings.
- Read MoreThe hotel’s wedding planners can help couples plan their celebrations. The hotel has numerous event venues, including three ballrooms and several event rooms. Weddings can also be held outdoors at the neighboring Garden at Community Smith, which is open March through November.
- View all PhotosAtlanta, GA5.8 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (2368)Free WiFiRead MoreWeddings at the Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead can be hosted in the Grand Ballroom, the Highland Ballroom, the East and West Terraces, the Azalea venue or the property library. Azalea is ideal for rehearsal dinners and wedding receptions with its views of the Zen garden and cascading waterfall.Free WiFi
- Read MoreThe Colonial Studio, Grand Studio and outdoor terrace are some of the options couples can choose from for their ceremonies and receptions. The hotel has a team of chefs to create the wedding menu and cake. Wedding specialists can help plan the details, including decor.Free WiFi
- Read MoreThe JW Marriott Atlanta Buckhead is able to host weddings in several venues, the largest of which is the 9,000-square-foot Phoenix Ballroom that can hold up to 700 guests for a wedding ceremony or reception. Nox Creek Southern Grill can also be reserved for wedding events.
- Read MoreWeddings can be hosted in any one of the six function event rooms at the W. The Great Room ballroom hosts up to 250 people in banquet-style setting with a floor area for dancing. The outdoor terrace is an outdoor option.
- View all PhotosAtlanta, GA0.3 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (3335)Read MoreThe Westin Peachtree Plaza is able to host weddings in a number of venues, the largest of which is the 17,800-square-foot Peachtree Ballroom that can hold up to 2,030 people for a wedding reception. Wedding packages, discounts and catering are available to couples.
- Read MoreThe W Midtown offers a unique array of wedding venues, from ballrooms suitable for large weddings to the outdoor pool deck for intimate groups. The hotel can host everything from ceremonies and receptions to rehearsal dinners and post-wedding brunches.
- Read MoreThe Sheraton Atlanta Hotel is able to host weddings in several indoor and outdoor venues. The largest venue is the 15,000-square-foot Grand Ballroom, which can accommodate up to 1,800 people for a wedding reception. Couples can also choose to hold their ceremonies or receptions in the hotel's Garden Courtyard, which is situated under a retractable roof by the pool.4.0-star Hotel Class
- Read MoreThe most popular wedding venues at the Atlanta Marriott Marquis are the Imperial Ballroom, the Atrium Ballroom, the Marquis Ballroom and the Ballroom Foyer. Sear, High Velocity and Pulse can be used for pre- and post-wedding events. Crystal chandeliers and floor-to-ceiling windows are included in most wedding venues. The Atrium Ballroom can host up to 2,000 guests in banquet-style seating arrangements.4.0-star Hotel Class
- Read MoreTWELVE Atlantic Station Hotel is able to host weddings in several venues, typically in the 6,200-square-foot ballroom that can accommodate up to 700 people for a reception. On-site wedding planners can help couples plan details from catering menus to flowers and photography.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.