Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
- View all PhotosThe Cloister at Sea IslandSea Island, GA$40.66 Nightly Resort Fee5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class$40.66 Nightly Resort Fee
The Cloister at Sea Island offers a unique locale where couples can celebrate. Outdoor venues include the resort's private beach or the landscaped grounds. Indoor venues are available for those looking to have a grand ballroom reception. Couples can also choose to get married in the hotel's on-site chapel, which can hold 75 guests.
- View all PhotosFour Seasons Hotel AtlantaAtlanta, GA1.6 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
Whether it's an outdoor terrace or a ballroom with large crystal chandeliers or floor-to-ceiling windows, couples are likely to find a space to fit the needs of their wedding at the Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta. The Grand Ballroom can hold 500 guests for a reception, while the Fourth Floor Terrace is good for more intimate gatherings of 50 or fewer guests. Smaller rooms are also available throughout the hotel.
- View all PhotosThe St. Regis AtlantaAtlanta, GA5.3 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
The hotel’s elegant wedding venues include the Astor Ballroom, which boasts crystal chandeliers and a silver-leaf ceiling. The Grand Terrace provides a stunning backdrop for outdoor weddings. Couples can create customized wedding packages with the assistance of wedding planners.
- View all PhotosThe Lodge at Sea IslandSea Island, GA$40.66 Nightly Resort Fee4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class$40.66 Nightly Resort Fee
The Lodge is equipped to host large and small indoor and outdoor weddings and events. The indoor Terrace Room is 1,440 square feet and can accommodate up to 100 guests. The three outdoor venues include the Terrance Room Verandah, the Terrace Room Lawn and the Trophy Room Veranda. The Lodge's on-site restaurants can also host weddings.
- View all PhotosLoews Atlanta HotelAtlanta, GA1.4 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class
The Loews Atlanta Hotel can accommodate weddings, receptions and related events in multiple venues, including the 11,070-square-foot Ellington Ballroom with 22-foot high ceilings and the smaller Mercer Ballroom which overlooks Piedmont Park and can seat 700 guests. There is also the outdoor terrace, which can fit 340 for a banquet, or more intimate space such as the Ardmore Room, which can host 54 guests.
- View all PhotosInterContinental Buckhead AtlantaAtlanta, GA5.8 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel ClassThe hotel is home to the large Windsor Ballroom, the Venetian Ballroom with large crystal chandeliers and the more intimate Hope and Trippe rooms, all of which can accommodate wedding ceremonies and receptions. The Windsor Ballroom can hold 850 guests for a reception and 1,500 for a theater-style event. The smaller Hope and Trippe rooms are ideal for smaller ceremonies, able to host up to 250 guests. There is also the Windsor Garden for guests looking for an outdoor venue.
- View all PhotosThe Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & SpaSavannah, GA0.4 miles to city center$30 Nightly Resort Fee4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class$30 Nightly Resort Fee
The Westin is able to host weddings in a number of indoor and outdoor venues. The resort's Grand Ballroom spans more than 11,500 square feet and can accommodate wedding ceremonies or receptions of up to 800 people. The Harbor Lawn & Wedding Gazebo is also available, as well as the Club Terrace, which can accommodate 200 guests for dinner.
- View all PhotosMansion on Forsyth Park, Autograph CollectionSavannah, GA0.9 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class
Weddings at Forsyth Park have a traditional Southern feel. Couples can travel to their reception in a horse-drawn carriage. Event venues include the Viennese Ballroom – which is decorated with antique mirrors, gold columns and Italian chandeliers – and the hotel’s courtyard.
- View all PhotosChâteau Élan Winery & ResortBraselton, GA4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class
Weddings can be held at both the hotel and winery, which offer indoor and outdoor options for ceremonies and receptions. Wedding venues include the Atrium, Art Gallery, the Chateau Lawn and the Matisse Lawn.
- View all PhotosKimpton Brice HotelSavannah, GA0.4 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassWeddings at The Kimpton Brice Hotel are elegant, eclectic and full of Southern charm. From the sophisticated ballroom to the enchanting Secret Garden courtyard, couples work with the catering manager to select a venue, color scheme and menu from the on-site Italian restaurant. Smaller venues like the pool terrace and the private dining room provide intimate spaces for rehearsal dinners and bridal luncheons.
- View all PhotosBarnsley ResortAdairsville, GA$42 Nightly Resort Fee4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class$42 Nightly Resort Fee
A variety of indoor and outdoor wedding spaces at the resort can accommodate wedding celebrations and receptions. Outdoor spaces include the terrace and the ruins, which is the former residence of the property's founder, that can hold up to 150 guests. Indoor venues include any of the property's meeting rooms, including the crystal chandelier-clad town hall or the pavilion.
- View all PhotosThe Westin Buckhead AtlantaAtlanta, GA6 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThis Westin is able to host weddings in several venues, including an outdoor terrace. The largest venue is the 10,000-square-foot Grand Ballroom, which can accommodate up to 1,200 guests for a wedding reception. The hotel also specializes in organizing Indian and Jewish weddings.
- View all PhotosHyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa ChristinaAtlanta, GA10.7 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The unique wooded setting of the Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina makes it a popular place for wedding ceremonies, receptions, rehearsal dinners and honeymoons. Couples can choose from three indoor ballrooms and a variety of picturesque outdoor spaces, including the Villa Christina Gardens, which have a waterfall and a gazebo. The largest ballroom can accommodate 350 for a banquet and 450 for a reception. Full-service catering, planning and technology teams are available on-site.
- View all PhotosRenaissance Atlanta Midtown HotelAtlanta, GA1 mile to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe hotel’s wedding planners can help couples plan their celebrations. The hotel has numerous event venues, including three ballrooms and several event rooms. Weddings can also be held outdoors at the neighboring Garden at Community Smith, which is open March through November.
- View all PhotosGrand Hyatt Atlanta in BuckheadAtlanta, GA5.8 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Weddings at the Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead can be hosted in the Grand Ballroom, the Highland Ballroom, the East and West Terraces, the Azalea venue or the property library. Azalea is ideal for rehearsal dinners and wedding receptions with its views of the Zen garden and cascading waterfall.
- View all PhotosAndaz SavannahSavannah, GA0.2 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The Colonial Studio, Grand Studio and outdoor terrace are some of the options couples can choose from for their ceremonies and receptions. The hotel has a team of chefs to create the wedding menu and cake. Wedding specialists can help plan the details, including decor.
- View all PhotosJW Marriott Atlanta BuckheadAtlanta, GA5.9 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe JW Marriott Atlanta Buckhead is able to host weddings in several venues, the largest of which is the 9,000-square-foot Phoenix Ballroom that can hold up to 700 guests for a wedding ceremony or reception. Nox Creek Southern Grill can also be reserved for wedding events.
- View all PhotosBohemian Hotel Savannah Riverfront, Autograph CollectionSavannah, GA0.1 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The Bohemian Hotel Savannah Riverfront hotel can host intimate wedding celebrations. The property has two riverfront event spaces which can hold up to 24 guests. The hotel's dining room can accommodate up to 18 people for dinner.
- View all PhotosW Atlanta - MidtownAtlanta, GA1.7 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel ClassThe W Midtown offers a unique array of wedding venues, from ballrooms suitable for large weddings to the outdoor pool deck for intimate groups. The hotel can host everything from ceremonies and receptions to rehearsal dinners and post-wedding brunches.
- View all PhotosThe Westin Jekyll IslandJekyll Island, GA$20 Nightly Resort Fee4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class$20 Nightly Resort Fee
The Westin Jekyll Island provides elegant venues, locally inspired menus and professional planning services for beach weddings. Couples can choose to say their vows on the sand, in the courtyard garden or under chandeliers in the Grand Ballroom. On-site wedding coordinators help plan details from catering menus to guest activities.
- View all PhotosThe Westin Peachtree Plaza, AtlantaAtlanta, GA0.3 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe Westin Peachtree Plaza is able to host weddings in a number of venues, the largest of which is the 17,800-square-foot Peachtree Ballroom that can hold up to 2,030 people for a wedding reception. Wedding packages, discounts and catering are available to couples.
- View all PhotosW Atlanta - BuckheadAtlanta, GA5.9 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassWeddings can be hosted in any one of the six function event rooms at the W. The Great Room ballroom hosts up to 250 people in banquet-style setting with a floor area for dancing. The outdoor terrace is an outdoor option.
- View all PhotosWaldorf Astoria Atlanta BuckheadAtlanta, GA6.1 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel ClassSpaces big and small are available at the Mandarin Oriental, including the Oriental Ballroom featuring floor-to-ceiling windows, which can hold 200 guests for a reception. There is also a garden, which can hold 100 guests for a reception.
- View all PhotosSheraton Atlanta HotelAtlanta, GA0.4 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe Sheraton Atlanta Hotel is able to host weddings in several indoor and outdoor venues. The largest venue is the 15,000-square-foot Grand Ballroom, which can accommodate up to 1,800 people for a wedding reception. Couples can also choose to hold their ceremonies or receptions in the hotel's Garden Courtyard, which is situated under a retractable roof by the pool.
- View all PhotosAtlanta Marriott MarquisAtlanta, GA0.3 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe most popular wedding venues at the Atlanta Marriott Marquis are the Imperial Ballroom, the Atrium Ballroom, the Marquis Ballroom and the Ballroom Foyer. Sear, High Velocity and Pulse can be used for pre- and post-wedding events. Crystal chandeliers and floor-to-ceiling windows are included in most wedding venues. The Atrium Ballroom can host up to 2,000 guests in banquet-style seating arrangements.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.