- Read MoreFour Seasons Resort Hualalai's many indoor and outdoor event spaces serve as picturesque venues for a wedding. Outdoor events can be held on a lawn, terrace or beach, and indoor standing receptions of up to 600 guests can be accommodated in the Hualalai Ballroom.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe Montage Kapalua Bay specializes in romantic, island-style weddings and vow renewal ceremonies. Wedding venues include two indoor spaces and five outdoor lawns. All wedding packages include accommodation for the couple, bottle of champagne, bouquet and boutonniere, wedding cake, live Hawaiian music and a professional photographer
- Read MoreThe Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea offers multiple spaces that can be used for wedding receptions accommodating up to 250 guests. Couples may choose from outdoor areas, such as the resort’s oceanfront lawn or plumeria garden, or reserve the Four Seasons ballroom in case of inclement weather. Only one wedding is permitted on the property daily to keep the focus on one couple.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe resort offers a variety of spaces for couples to choose from, plus on-site wedding advisers and a number of packages are available. Couples can take advantage of the 35,288 square feet of indoor space as well as nearly 173,120 square feet of outdoor space with gardens overlooking the ocean
- Read MoreThe Halekulani is equipped to host weddings, offering both indoor and outdoor venues. The hotel’s staff includes wedding planners who can help organize the ceremony and the reception.
- Read MoreIndoor ceremonies at the Four Seasons Resort Oahu at Ko Olina can range from large affairs with 1,650 guests for ceremonies (or 1,200 for receptions) in the Ko Olina Ballroom to intimate celebrations with 20 guests in the Wedding Chapel. On-site experts can help reserve a date, plan event schedules and more.5.0-star Hotel Class
- Read MoreThe Hotel offers a variety of indoor and outdoor venues for wedding celebrations. For the ceremony, couples can choose from two oceanview lawns or three tropical garden spaces. For the reception, the Anuhea Ballroom features cathedral ceilings and a wall of windows with views of the Pacific. Plus, the hotel has on-site planners to manage the details, including the creation of customized menus from the resort's on-site restaurant.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreFor couples looking for a tropical destination wedding, the Kahala has wedding packages and offerings available. There are oceanfront ceremony areas to choose from and couples can hold their receptions in one of two ballrooms, or in an oceanfront reception room.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe Fairmont Kea Lani can host up to 300 wedding guests and offers a number of wedding packages. Ceremony locations include the Pacific Terrace, Tropical Gazebo and Polo Lawn (other venues available in the event of rain).Free ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe Princeville Resort offers both outdoor spaces for ceremonies, such as the beach lawn Kamani Cove venue for 100 guests, or an indoor reception in the 6,616-square-foot Astor ballroom, which seats 500 guests. Wedding, honeymoon and spa packages are available.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreWedding venues with ocean views and tropical garden settings are in no short supply at Aulani. Large ballrooms are also available for receptions, in addition to the outdoor spaces.Free WiFi
- Read MoreAndaz's variety of outdoor spaces with breathtaking views means this hotel is a sought-after spot for a romantic wedding. Three lawn areas can accommodate between 100 and 800 guests. Indoor spaces are also available, with the largest accommodating 450 for a reception.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe resort offers a number of wedding options for couples and professional wedding planners can help assist with all the details. Indoor ballrooms as well as 40,000 square feet of outdoor space is available.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreTravaasa Hana is a popular place to hold a secluded wedding, but getting guests to the hotel could be a challenge. There are a number of areas on the property for ceremonies or receptions, including the beach or large lanai.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree Parking
- Read MoreThe most popular wedding venues at the Prince Waikiki for ceremonies are the Pi’ianio Ballroom or Bird of Paradise, both of which boast breathtaking views. The Pi’ianio Ballroom can accommodate 900 guests. Smaller venues can accommodate smaller events.
- View all PhotosHonolulu, HITripAdvisor (4397)Free WiFiRead MoreThe Royal Hawaiian is available to host both intimate and lavish weddings, customized to suit couples' wishes. The hotel can host weddings in both indoor and outdoor venues.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe hotel hosts weddings that range from extravagant to intimate – from barefoot beach ceremonies to grand ballroom receptions. The hotel has "romance specialists" on-site to help couples with wedding details.
- Read MoreThe hotel's pristine setting makes it a popular choice for weddings. There is a seaside chapel and gardens for the ceremony as well as traditional Hawaiian details, such as hula dancers and conch shell announcements. Receptions can be held indoors or outdoors.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreWith six indoor and six stunning outdoor wedding venues, The Westin Hapuna Beach Resort is a popular venue. Outdoor settings include the pristine white-sand beach and The Courtyard with 8,000 square feet of manicured lawn surrounded by Hong Kong orchid trees. The Hapuna Ballroom is the resort's largest and most versatile indoor space, accommodating up to 900 banquet guests or partitioned into two junior ballrooms for smaller receptions. The adjoining pre-function space features a built-in bar.
- Read MoreThe Modern Honolulu offers multiple venue choices for couples interested in hosting an urban wedding ceremony or reception. The 9,200-square-foot ballroom can be arranged in a variety of styles, and can accommodate up to 1,100 guests. Outdoor venues include the deck at the Sunrise Pool and the Sun Suite Terrace.Free WiFi
- Read MoreThe Pacific Terrace rooftop provides panoramic views of the Wailea resort and Pacific Ocean. Couples can host their ceremony or reception on the hotel's 60,000 square feet of outdoor space or in 27,500 square feet of indoor event space.
- Read MoreTurtle Bay Resort is a popular venue, hosting more than 350 weddings each year. The resort’s outdoor spaces have spectacular ocean views. Uilima Cove is ideal for intimate celebrations, while golfers may opt for a ceremony or reception location with views of the oceanfront course. Nature lovers would enjoy the secluded sand beach near the stables, a popular turtle-watching spot.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreWhether you prefer an intimate ceremony or an elaborate celebration for more than a 1,000 guests, the Hyatt Regency Maui has both elegant ballrooms and sprawling outdoor space for any size wedding. The resort's staff of professional wedding coordinators will customize every detail from rehearsal dinners to outdoor receptions. Additional venue choices include three formal ballrooms and unique outdoor spaces like the charming Statue Garden overlooking the palm-fringed Kaanapali coast.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosKoloa, HITripAdvisor (2247)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreWith 60,000 square feet of event space, this sprawling resort is an ideal place to host a wedding. Included in that space is 16,000 square feet of outdoor event space with ocean views. The Koloa Grand Ballroom and the Activity Lawn can each host up to 800 guests for a reception or up to 540 guests for a sit-down banquet.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.