- View all PhotosThe Alexander, A Dolce HotelIndianapolis, IN5.6 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Weddings at The Alexander can be creative and modern or traditional and elegant with function spaces ranging from romantic outdoor terraces to chandeliered ballrooms all complete with unique artwork for a backdrop.
- View all PhotosJW Marriott IndianapolisIndianapolis, IN4.9 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe JW Marriott Indianapolis has the capacity and resources for hosting weddings on the grandest scale with bragging rights to the largest ballroom in the Midwest. Flaunting more than 40,000 square feet of space, the JW Grand Ballroom features high ceilings, chandelier lighting, floor-to-ceiling windows and graceful furnishings. The White River Ballroom is slightly smaller, but just as elegant as its grandiose counterpart with more than 20,000 square feet of event space.
- View all PhotosConrad IndianapolisIndianapolis, IN5.4 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class
The Conrad Indianapolis offers a variety of spaces for hosting weddings from the traditional chandeliered Vienna Ballroom to the modern intimate Long-Sharp art gallery. On-site wedding specialists help coordinate outside vendors, catering menus, bridal party activities and guest needs. Instant access to the Circle Centre Mall offers endless shopping, dining and entertainment options for guests.
- View all PhotosLe Méridien IndianapolisIndianapolis, IN5.3 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Le Méridien Indianapolis can host weddings with up to 100 guests. The property offers two indoor venues that feature modern styling and views of downtown. The property offers chef-prepared plated and buffet-style catering.
- View all PhotosThe Westin IndianapolisIndianapolis, IN5.1 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe hotel has two grand ballrooms for hosting indoor wedding ceremonies and receptions. Floor-to-ceiling windows and neutral furnishings let the downtown Indianapolis backdrop take center stage. A certified wedding specialist can assist with coordinating vendor deliveries, catering services, bridal party activities and guest needs throughout the wedding.
- View all PhotosHyatt Regency IndianapolisIndianapolis, IN5.3 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The Hyatt Regency Indianapolis offers indoor venues for weddings. The property has two modern ballrooms — the Regency Ballroom and the Cosmopolitan Ballroom — with large windows overlooking downtown Indianapolis and space to host banquet-style weddings with up to 888 guests and receptions with up to 1,200 guests. There’s also the Atrium Lobby, which can host ceremonies or receptions, and the Eagle’s Nest Restaurant offers a unique setting for rehearsal dinners.
- View all PhotosOmni Severin HotelIndianapolis, IN5.3 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The hotel has three regal venue spaces that make for dramatic wedding backdrops. In addition to the Fisher and Severin ballrooms with soaring ceilings and two-story windows, the Severin Lobby offers additional reception space and features ornate crystal chandeliers. All wedding packages include menu tastings, linens, white-glove service staff, a two-night stay in a bridal suite and group room rate discounts.
- View all PhotosIndianapolis Marriott DowntownIndianapolis, IN5.1 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe Indianapolis Marriott Downtown has space for large indoor weddings in its traditional downtown property. The Marriott Ballroom boasts more than 20,000 square feet and audiovisual capabilities for grand galas. The adjacent reception hall makes a nice pre-function space for mingling with cocktails and hors d’oeuvres. All wedding packages include discounted guest rooms, bridal party suite, champagne toast, dance floor, menu tastings and “Red Coat” concierge service. Certified wedding planners are assigned to assist wedding parties with coordinating catering menus, timelines, vendor needs and guest activities.
- View all PhotosThe Columbia ClubIndianapolis, IN5.5 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The Columbia Club offers elegant venues with historic architectural details and views of downtown Indianapolis for wedding ceremonies, receptions, rehearsal dinners and bridal showers. The elegant ballroom can accommodate up to 500 guests. The Club offers professional wedding planners, onsite catering and audiovisual services, as well as accommodations for wedding guests.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.