- Read MoreThe Princeville Resort offers both outdoor spaces for ceremonies, such as the beach lawn Kamani Cove venue for 100 guests, or an indoor reception in the 6,616-square-foot Astor ballroom, which seats 500 guests. Wedding, honeymoon and spa packages are available.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe resort offers a number of wedding options for couples and professional wedding planners can help assist with all the details. Indoor ballrooms as well as 40,000 square feet of outdoor space is available.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosKoloa, HITripAdvisor (2247)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreWith 60,000 square feet of event space, this sprawling resort is an ideal place to host a wedding. Included in that space is 16,000 square feet of outdoor event space with ocean views. The Koloa Grand Ballroom and the Activity Lawn can each host up to 800 guests for a reception or up to 540 guests for a sit-down banquet.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe Waimea Plantation Cottages can host large groups of families and friends for weddings, reunions and other celebratory gatherings. What the resort lacks in amenities it makes up for with its picturesque surroundings, friendly service and an authentic Hawaiian atmosphere. Wedding ceremonies and receptions are typically held on the beach or beachfront lawn, which can be setup with a tent, tables and chairs to accommodate up to 500 guests. More intimate social events can also be held at the larger guest cottages or by the pool.3.5-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe hotel does host weddings. There are two outdoor venues where couples can exchange vows and two additional venues for the reception. The restaurant can also be used as an indoor alternative for receptions.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreFrom ceremony to reception, this resort welcomes weddings. Outdoors, the largest space is the Garden Lawn, which can accommodate up to 500 guests for a seated eception. Indoors, the ballroom can handle up to 320 for a reception. A variety of additional indoor and outdoor venues can handle groups of varying sizes.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreGiven the Kaua'i Marriott Resort's large property size and beachside location, it's a popular choice for weddings. The resort offers a variety of wedding ceremony packages as well. The Kaua'i Ballroom can accommodate up to 1,750 guests for a reception and 1,000 guests for a seated banquet, and outdoor spaces are available as well.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.