Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
- View all PhotosLouisville, KY4.5-star HOTEL CLASSTripAdvisor (1619)Free WiFiRead MoreThe 21c Museum Hotel Louisville offers a modern art-filled setting for weddings. The property can host receptions for up to 250 guests, as well as rehearsal dinners, post-wedding brunches and bridal showers.Louisville, KYTripAdvisor (1619)4.5-star Hotel ClassGood Critic RatingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosLexington, KY4-star HOTEL CLASSTripAdvisor (857)Free ParkingRead MoreThere are five wedding venues within Griffin Gate Marriott Resort & Spa's 200-acre property, including the 19th century Mansion.Lexington, KYTripAdvisor (857)4.0-star Hotel ClassFree Parking
- Read MoreThe Brown Hotel is equipped to host wedding ceremonies and receptions. The property has multiple event venues, including the Crystal Ballroom with crown molding, grand chandeliers and historic details. The hotel offers a variety of specialized services, including traditional Jewish and Indian weddings.Louisville, KYTripAdvisor (2306)4.0-star Hotel ClassGood Critic RatingFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe Louisville Marriott Downtown is equipped to host indoor wedding ceremonies and receptions. The property offers an upscale modern setting, with venues that can accommodate up to 2,300 guests. The hotel specializes in traditional, ethnic and military weddings.Louisville, KYTripAdvisor (1386)4.0-star Hotel ClassGood Critic Rating
- Read MoreThe Seelbach Hilton Louisville can host wedding ceremonies and receptions for up to 550 people. The property offers four event venues: The Medallion Ballroom with 20-foot ceilings and crystal chandeliers; the Mezzanine Ballroom, which can be divided into four smaller spaces; the Grand Ballroom on the property’s 10th floor with a fireplace, grand chandeliers and marble accent pieces and the Bavarian Rathskeller with tiled ceilings and an oak bar.Louisville, KYTripAdvisor (2045)4.0-star Hotel Class
- Read MoreThe Cincinnati Marriott at RiverCenter can host weddings, especially larger ones, in a variety of venues. The largest space, the Brereton C. Jones Exhibition Center, can accommodate up to 3,000 people for wedding receptions.Covington, KYTripAdvisor (849)3.5-star Hotel Class