Protect Your Trip »
Protect Your Trip » Search, compare and buy the best travel insurance for the lowest price
- View all PhotosThe Beverly Hills HotelBeverly Hills, CA8.1 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
An on-site wedding specialist can help couples plan customized weddings at The Beverly Hills Hotel. Three distinct ballrooms, outdoor gardens and a private dining room in The Polo Lounge provide a range of options to match the feel and size of the event. The largest of the ballrooms can host up to 800 guests and features a built-in stage and dance floor, as well as a Venetian chandelier and French doors overlooking the property's wedding gazebo.
- View all PhotosHotel Bel-AirLos Angeles, CA10 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
The secluded gardens and historic atmosphere of the hotel appeal to many couples planning their weddings. Wedding planning specialists can help couples customize ceremonies and receptions. Lush gardens and the swan lake provide picturesque photo backdrops.
- View all PhotosThe Peninsula Beverly HillsBeverly Hills, CA7.8 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
The Peninsula Beverly Hills houses a variety of wedding venues, and its space can accommodate weddings of up to 120 guests for a seated dinner and 250 guests for a cocktail reception. More intimate settings are also available for smaller gatherings. Brides can work with the hotel's team of event planners to customize every detail.
- View all PhotosViceroy L'Ermitage Beverly HillsBeverly Hills, CA7 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
There are a few venues that can be reserved for wedding receptions and ceremonies. The hotel has a dedicated wedding coordinator and team that can handle everything from flowers and wedding cakes to live music and catering.
- View all PhotosFour Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly HillsLos Angeles, CA6.6 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
Four Seasons wedding coordinators help couples plan each detail of their wedding from catering and decor to salon services and transportation. Choose from one of the hotel's wedding packages or customize your event. On-site caterers help to create menus for each wedding.
- View all PhotosTerranea ResortRancho Palos Verdes, CA23.1 miles to city center$25 Nightly Resort Fee5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class$25 Nightly Resort Fee
Couples can tie the knot at Terranea Resort. Three indoor wedding venues are available, the largest of which can accommodate up to 900 guests for ceremonies and receptions. Event lawns and terraces are also offered for outdoor weddings. No wedding packages are provided, but couples can arrange details like catering services, ceremony decor and wedding activities through the property's wedding planners.
- View all PhotosBeverly Wilshire, Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)Beverly Hills, CA7.2 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
The Beverly Wilshire can host weddings from start to finish, including rehearsal dinners, pre-wedding preparations at the spa, ceremonies and receptions. The hotel also offers romantic activities for couples staying at Beverly Wilshire during or after their wedding weekend.
- View all PhotosThe Ritz-Carlton, Marina del ReyMarina Del Rey, CA11.2 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel ClassFor wedding ceremonies, The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey offers eight different venue options to accommodate weddings that can host up to 550 guests for a banquet reception. The property's location provides a beautiful backdrop for weddings, and its close proximity to Los Angeles provides access and convenience to attendees.
- View all PhotosThe GarlandNorth Hollywood, CA8.1 miles to city center3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
The Garland offers indoor and outdoor settings for weddings. Couples can choose from the Father Serra room for small weddings, the Garland Ballroom with chandeliers and a neutral color scheme or the Beverly Park space for outdoor weddings for up to 250 attendees.
- View all PhotosMr. C Beverly HillsLos Angeles, CA7.1 miles to city center$31.18 Nightly Resort Fee5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class$31.18 Nightly Resort Fee
Mr. C Beverly Hills offers both indoor and outdoor spaces for wedding ceremonies, receptions, rehearsal dinners and wedding showers.
- View all PhotosThe Hollywood RooseveltLos Angeles, CA4.9 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The Hollywood Roosevelt can host weddings of up to 400 people in a variety of spaces. The more traditional ballrooms, the Blossom Room, Oscar Room and Academy Room offer historic spaces with views of Hollywood Boulevard.
- View all PhotosJW Marriott Los Angeles L.A. LIVELos Angeles, CA1 mile to city center$30 Nightly Resort Fee4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class$30 Nightly Resort FeeThe property offers its downtown L.A. event space, including the outdoor rooftop pool area, for weddings and wedding-related events. Event planners are available to assist with wedding planning needs. The hotel notes that it has particular expertise in Indian weddings and cultural events.
- View all PhotosInterContinental Los Angeles Century City at Beverly HillsLos Angeles, CA7.9 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel ClassWith an ample variety of event spaces, the Intercontinental can accommodate weddings of almost any size. The Glass Lounge and courtyard garden provide outdoor space for ceremonies and/or receptions, while the Grand Ballroom offers flexible space that can fit up to 400 people.
- View all PhotosOmni Los Angeles Hotel at California PlazaLos Angeles, CA1.5 miles to city center$25 Nightly Resort Fee4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class$25 Nightly Resort Fee
This urban hotel offers indoor and outdoor space for weddings. Its 8,520-square-foot ballroom is a great option for large indoor events; outdoor venues include the Noé patio area with fire pits and views of California Plaza, or the terraced California Plaza itself.
- View all PhotosLuxe Sunset Boulevard HotelLos Angeles, CA11.1 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Hosting a wedding at Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel is made simple by special wedding packages that provide the details necessary to hold both the ceremony and reception on-site. Example features include a parquet dance floor, complimentary spa treatment for the bride, wedding catering and more. Outdoor ceremonies can be hosted in the Garden Terrace, and the Sunset Ballroom is available to hold up to 300 guests for an indoor reception.
- View all PhotosLoews Hollywood HotelHollywood, CA4.8 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The Loews Hollywood Hotel welcomes weddings as it provides more than 77,000 square feet of event space. Weddings may be hosted indoors or outdoors, and the nearby Dolby Theatre, which has a seating capacity of 2,000, can also be reserved.
- View all PhotosW HollywoodHollywood, CA4.2 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe W Hollywood is equipped to host weddings and touts wedding packages with themes like traditional, romantic, glamorous and Hollywood. Indoor and outdoor space is available as wedding parties can use the WET rooftop deck combined with traditional event spaces.
- View all PhotosThe Westin Bonaventure Hotel & SuitesLos Angeles, CA1.1 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites can host weddings with up to 3,000 guests, and all the planning that an event that size entails. But besides its enormous ballrooms and pool deck, it also offers more intimate spaces such as the LA Prime restaurant's 35th-floor Sky Room.
- View all PhotosHilton Los Angeles/Universal CityUniversal City, CA7.3 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Hilton Los Angeles/Universal City offers event spaces that can accommodate both extravagant and more intimate weddings. Sierra Ballroom serves as a large space that can seat up to 1,400 guests in a reception-style arrangement, and several smaller rooms and outdoor spaces are also available.
- View all PhotosThe Beverly HiltonBeverly Hills, CA7.9 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe Beverly Hilton offers several spaces that can be used for wedding-related events. For those desiring both indoor and outdoor areas, the Stardust Penthouse offers a private rooftop terrace and can host up to 250 guests for a reception. For larger events, the International Ballroom can accommodate up to 1,300 people.
- View all PhotosThe Westin Los Angeles AirportLos Angeles, CA9.6 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe Westin Los Angeles Airport offers many spaces to host weddings of various sizes. The Grand Ballroom features 23-foot ceilings and provides space for up to 1,000 guests. The adjacent terrace provides an outdoor extension to the Ballroom, and several other spaces are available for more intimate ceremonies.
- View all PhotosKimpton Hotel Palomar Los Angeles – Beverly HillsLos Angeles, CA9.3 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The hotel's seven rooms, and event spaces like the pool area and Double Take restaurant, are available for wedding bookings. Note that the vibe of most rooms is urban/modern with a cool color palette. The largest space, the Premiere Ballroom on the lobby level, can fit 15 round tables of 10 people each. The hotel suggests its lounge area is a great option for a cocktail-style reception.
- View all PhotosHilton Checkers Los AngelesLos Angeles, CA1.3 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassHilton Checkers Los Angeles features an open rooftop terrace that is available for weddings of up to 125 guests. Checkers Downtown can also be reserved for smaller indoor weddings of up to 80 guests.
- View all PhotosThe LINE HotelLos Angeles, CA1.5 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The Line offers space to host wedding events for up to 425 guests in the Ten Grand Ballroom, and 250 guests can be accommodated in the pool deck area for outdoor receptions. Several smaller spaces are available for more intimate events.
- View all PhotosAvalon Hotel Beverly HillsBeverly Hills, CA7 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassAvalon Hotel Beverly Hills offers a variety of event spaces for every step in the wedding process, from bridal showers to receptions. The pool deck serves as the largest space, and can accommodate guests for an outdoor reception.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.