- Read MoreThe Windsor Court Hotel offers elegant venues with crystal chandeliers, ornate fabrics, antiques and expansive views for weddings. La Chinoiserie is located on the building’s top floor and includes outdoor terraces with views of the river and city skyline for up to 500 guests. The Gallery is adjacent to the sundeck and swimming pool and provides a customizable space, while the Library is ideal for smaller weddings and rehearsal dinners.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosNew Orleans, LA1.3 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (3480)Read MoreThe Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans is equipped to host indoor and outdoor wedding ceremonies and receptions. There are multiple venues available, including The Courtyard, which offers a French Quarter style open-air setting with fountains and a wrought iron gazebo. The Lafayette Ballroom features royal crown-shaped crystal chandeliers from the Czech Republic, along with French draperies and custom carpeting. There’s also the Mercier Terrace and Courtyard which offers an indoor and outdoor setting with a soft green color palette.4.5-star Hotel Class
- View all PhotosNew Orleans, LA1.3 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (5034)Free WiFiRead MoreThe Royal Sonesta New Orleans offers a full range of planning services for wedding ceremonies and related events. The Tropical Courtyard and Fleur de Lis Suite provide a classic French Quarter setting with a floral-filled outdoor courtyard and an adjacent indoor space able to accommodate up to 150 guests. The Grand Ballroom can host banquet-style receptions for up to 350 guests and receptions for up to 600 guests.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe Hotel Monteleone offers a historic setting for wedding ceremonies, receptions and related events. There’s the rooftop Riverview Room with panoramic views of the river and downtown and the Queen Anne Ballroom offers elegant chandeliers and crown molding with space for up to 225 guests. La Nouvelle Ballroom has pillars and chandeliers and can accommodate up to 550 attendees for a reception and up to 450 guests for a dinner. The hotel’s professional catering staff can customize menus for the wedding receptions, as well as rehearsal dinners, bridal teas and day after brunches.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosNew Orleans, LA1.2 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (4526)Read MoreOffering historic ballrooms with grand ceilings, columns and chandeliers, The Roosevelt is home to a variety of venues for weddings. The rooftop pool deck is available for outdoor ceremonies and receptions and the Roosevelt Ballroom offers a grand indoor space for more than 2,500 attendees for a reception and 1,295 for a banquet. The historic Blue Room has hosted music royalty over the years and was restored to its Golden Age appearance with space for up to 400 guests.4.5-star Hotel Class
- View all PhotosNew Orleans, LA0.9 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (3108)Free WiFiRead MoreThe Loews New Orleans is equipped to host wedding ceremonies and receptions, along with pre- and post-event festivities. The hotel’s ballrooms offer modern decor with New Orleans-inspired accents. The Louisiana Ballroom has 16-foot ceilings, modern chandeliers, expansive windows with river and city views and can hold up to 400 guests for a reception and up to 350 guests for a banquet. The Piazza D’Italia offers a Romanesque-style outdoor space, adjacent to the hotel with columns and outdoor fountains.Free WiFi
- Read MoreThe Nottoway Plantation & Resort offers wedding packages. Couples can choose from ceremony locations on the plantation lawn, in the fountain courtyard or the White Ballroom. Smaller gatherings or cocktail hours can be held in the Gentlemen’s Study, White Ballroom or on the Rotunda porches. For receptions, the property offers the historical White Ballroom, the Cypress Ballroom, the Randolph’s Ballroom or the Grand Pavilion. The Grand Pavilion Tent can accommodate receptions with up to 400 guests and banquets with up to 300 guests. The Randolph Ballroom can accommodate receptions with up to 325 guests and banquets with up to 250 guests.
- Read MoreThe Omni Royal Orleans offers indoor and outdoor venues for wedding ceremonies, receptions and events. The property offers a French Quarter location with Spanish lace balconies, a private courtyard for outdoor events and indoor ballrooms with crown molding, ornate chandeliers and historic architecture. The Grand Salon has 6,868 square feet of space that can be divided into three separate spaces and can host seated dinners for up to 230 guests and receptions for up to 400 guests.
- View all PhotosNew Orleans, LA0.7 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1250)Read MoreThis Renaissance property is equipped to host wedding ceremonies and events. There is a lobby art gallery for a modern setting, the rooftop pool deck with views of the river and downtown, and elegant ballroom space with crown molding and chandeliers. The property has certified wedding planners on-site to assist with all the details, from venue selection to catering to audiovisual needs.
- View all PhotosLake Charles, LATripAdvisor (691)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreL’Auberge Resort offers a variety of indoor and outdoor venues for wedding ceremonies and receptions. The hotel's customizable space can accommodate banquet-style events for up to 1,160 guests. The Sycamore Room and Cypress Room are ideal for smaller, indoor weddings. Outdoor venues include the Terrace, located right outside of the Ballroom, and the Great Lawn, adjacent to the pool. Touloulou’s Deck offers a beachside option with palm trees and sand.
- View all PhotosNew Orleans, LA1.2 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (2761)Free WiFiRead MoreThe Hyatt Centric French Quarter offers indoor and outdoor space for weddings. The property has two New Orleans-style courtyards with tropical plants for an outdoor setting. There are multiple event rooms available with high ceilings and sleek chandeliers and the hotel has on-site event planners that can assist with the details.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosNew Orleans, LA1.3 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1167)Read MoreThe W New Orleans is equipped to host indoor and outdoor weddings. There is a small flexible indoor space with modern decor, and a New Orleans-style outdoor courtyard featuring wrought iron gates with space for up to 150 guests. The property offers a wedding specialist to manage the details and provides valet parking for all wedding guests.4.0-star Hotel Class
- View all PhotosNew Orleans, LA0.9 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (6910)Free WiFiRead More
Harrah's real bread and butter is the casino floor, not the hotel rooms. Still, travelers find that this Mississippi Riverfront hotel does an excellent job of making you feel at home while you take your chances at the slots and tables. The rooms are large, the staff is quick to respond to the needs of guests, and because you're in such a prime spot, you can easily walk to the French Quarter's best-loved sites or to the Central Business District. This hotel can be bustling, so you might want to stay someplace else if you value your sleep.Free WiFi
- Read MoreLe Pavillon offers a Gilded Age setting for weddings and events. Featuring grand ceilings, chandeliers, marble floors and columns, the property offers full-service event planning, along with packages that include customized wedding cakes from a historic bakery. The property's largest space, the Denechaud Room, can accommodate banquet-style events for up to 160 guests or receptions with up to 200 guests.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosNew Orleans, LA0.7 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1257)Free WiFiRead MoreThe Omni Riverfront Hotel offers four venues for weddings and events. The property’s largest space can accommodate banquet-style receptions for 140 guests.
- View all PhotosNew Orleans, LA1 mile to city centerTripAdvisor (1950)Free WiFiRead MoreThe InterContinental New Orleans offers indoor venues for wedding ceremonies and receptions. The property’s LaSalle Ballroom features 21-foot ceilings, accented by Lalique chandeliers, plus floor-to-ceiling windows on three sides of the room to provide scenic views of the city.
- View all PhotosBaton Rouge, LATripAdvisor (526)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreL’Auberge has an on-site event center for wedding receptions and events. The flexible space can accommodate reception-style events for up to 800 attendees or can be divided into smaller spaces for more intimate gatherings. The Outdoor Festival Grounds area is also available for outdoor ceremonies and receptions.
- Read MoreLe Méridien New Orleans is equipped to host weddings. There are multiple venues, including the property's Esplanade Ballroom, which features crystal chandeliers, 16-foot ceilings and space for up to 500 guests. There are wedding specialists on-site to assist with catering services, decor and venue setup.
- View all PhotosNew Orleans, LA1 mile to city centerTripAdvisor (1262)Read MoreThe hotel has an on-site Grand Chapel and three ballrooms for wedding ceremonies and receptions. The Grand Chapel offers extensive hand-carved woodwork and provides space for up to 225 guests. The hotel’s ballroom spaces feature ornate woodwork, arched ceilings, 1920s-style architectural elements and chandeliers.
- View all PhotosNew Orleans, LA1.1 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (2042)Read MoreThe Westin New Orleans Canal Place boasts four ballroom spaces for wedding ceremonies and receptions. Featuring floor-to-ceiling windows, crown molding and chandeliers, the venues combine modern elegance with New Orleans-inspired accents. The property can host banquet-style receptions for up to 440 guests and receptions for up to 600 guests.
- Read MoreThis Sheraton property has five ballrooms that are equipped to host weddings. The Armstrong Ballroom offers a skylight and wall of windows, with space for up to 800 guests; the Waterbury Ballroom features crystal chandeliers, with banquet-style seating space for 250 people; and the Rhythms Ballroom is accented by Italian crystal chandeliers. For large weddings, there is the Grand Ballroom and the Napoleon Ballroom, the latter of which can host seated dinners for up to 2,220 attendees and receptions for up to 2,800 guests.
- View all PhotosNew Orleans, LA0.9 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (4912)Free WiFiRead MoreThe Hyatt Regency New Orleans is equipped to host weddings. The property offers modern ballrooms with chandeliers, floor-to-ceiling windows, and outdoor balcony spaces. The hotel provides professional wedding specialists to oversee all of the event details, including gourmet catering and decor.
- Read MoreThe JW Marriott New Orleans is equipped to host wedding ceremonies and receptions. The property offers several modern venues with French Quarter views, crystal chandeliers and ornately designed fabrics. The hotel's Marriott-certified wedding planners can assist with the event details.
- View all PhotosBossier City, LATripAdvisor (2826)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThe Margaritaville Resort Casino is equipped to host weddings for up to 400 attendees. Offering tropical-themed styling, the Margaritaville Restaurant is available for private events, along with the 7,000-square-foot Paradise Theater.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosNew Orleans, LA1.2 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1966)Free WiFiRead MoreThe property offers three ballrooms spaces, all with French Quarter-inspired decor with chandeliers, crown molding and elegant draperies. There is an on-site wedding specialist to assist with all the planning and event details.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi