- Read MoreThe Camden Harbour Inn is equipped to host small wedding ceremonies and receptions. There is a private room as well as the hotel’s restaurant, Natalie’s, which can be utilized for weddings. During warmer months, the property’s lawn and wraparound patio can host wedding festivities as well.Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe Inn by the Sea offers indoor and outdoor venues for wedding ceremonies and receptions. The 1,300-square-foot Cove Room offers ocean views and an outdoor lawn area can host weddings for up to 150 guests. There is an on-site wedding planner to manage the details and the property offers full-service catering packages.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosBar Harbor, METripAdvisor (1304)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThe main wedding venue at the Harborside Hotel, Spa & Marina is the 4,200-square-foot Stotesbury Ballroom at the Bar Harbor Club, which features windows looking out over the bay and a patio that spills out onto the large lawn, another popular ceremony site. There are also various smaller event rooms and on-site wedding professionals to assist with planning.3.5-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosKennebunk Beach, METripAdvisor (360)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThe White Barn Inn & Spa offers venues for small wedding ceremonies and receptions. The property offers experienced event planners, along with indoor and outdoor settings. Weddings can be held in the hotel’s private dining room as well as in the Tuscan-style Wine Room.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosKennebunkport, METripAdvisor (312)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThe inn hosts weddings on its riverfront lawn and in a private dining salon. Planners are available to help with customized catering menus and assist with preferred vendors lists.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreCouples can have an oceanfront ceremony and a reception at the Shearwater restaurant or Harborview Room. Rehearsal dinner options include a barbecue or clambake.Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe resort offers the Penobscot Bay Pavilion as an outdoor setting for weddings while the Knox County Ballroom can accommodate up to 300 guests. The smaller Bay Point Ballroom can host 125 guests.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreA salon, a ballroom and outdoor venues can be reserved for weddings with 75 to 250 guests. The ballroom features sweeping ocean panoramas and vaulted cedar-planked ceilings, while outdoor options include terraces and patios.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosPortland, ME0.2 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (946)Read MoreThe Press Hotel can accommodate weddings with up to 200 guests. There are five news-themed event spaces, including The Editorial Room and The Composing Room, which features wood- paneled walls and large transom windows. The Art Gallery is also available for pre-function gatherings, and The Press Room and The News Room are ideal for smaller gatherings like bridal showers. The Art Gallery can host receptions with up to 200 guests, while The Composing Room, the largest banquet space at the hotel, can host up to 64 guests for a banquet.
- Read MoreThe property offers various indoor venues and wedding packages. Those tying the knot here will receive a personalized website and the choice between the historical Eastland Grand Ballroom, complete with its renovated 1,640-square-foot balcony, the Longfellow Room or the intimate Winslow Homer Ballroom.
- Read More
Steps from Goose Rocks Beach in Kennebunkport, Maine, The Tides Beach Club offers guests a modern, coastal-themed atmosphere in a historic inn, which was built in 1899. The hotel is known for its social atmosphere – with a popular happy hour in its lobby bar and seasonal events like summer yoga stargazing. Bright, contemporary accommodations feature Frette linens, marble bathrooms, flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi access. Some rooming options have ocean views, and suites add extra living space and Jonathan Adler furnishings. When it’s time to eat, there’s an on-site, modern seafood restaurant with cocktails serving lunch and dinner. Complimentary continental breakfast is also available. And when it’s time to venture out, the hotel offers free bike rentals and beach equipment, as well as sports rentals and beachside lunch (for a fee). Recent guests have loved the hotel’s location and beach vibe, but a few of them have warned that it can get busy and noisy.3.0-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe Portland Harbor Hotel can host small- to medium-sized wedding ceremonies with up to 80 guests. There are also a variety of event rooms and menus available for receptions, rehearsal dinners and bridal showers.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreCouples can choose among four venues, the largest of which can host 150 people. Catering menus feature an abundance of seafood options, including New England clam chowder and Atlantic salmon.Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.