Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
- Read MoreBridal packages, catering services and vendor recommendations are available for weddings hosted at the Mandarin Oriental, Miami in addition to the property's indoor and outdoor ceremony and reception venues. Offered spaces include a ballroom, a terrace, a lawn, the hotel's beach and the pool deck. The largest venue, the Mandarin Oriental Ballroom, can accommodate up to 880 guests for ceremonies or up to 835 people for receptions.5.0-star Hotel Class
- Read MoreWeddings with up to 1,000 guests can be hosted at The Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne, Miami. A 10,000-square-foot ballroom, two lawns with ocean views, Dune Burgers on the Beach's lounge and a courtyard are just some of the resort's venues that can be used for wedding-related events. Additionally, the property offers culturally specific wedding packages, including those for Indian, Jewish, Cuban, Chinese and Jamaica ceremonies and receptions.5.0-star Hotel Class
- Read MoreThe Four Seasons Hotel Miami offers both indoor and outdoor settings for weddings and associated events, from ceremonies and receptions to rehearsal dinners and brunches. The largest venue available is the Grand Ballroom, which can accommodate up to 528 guests for ceremonies or up to 456 people for banquets. A variety of wedding packages are offered. Each includes details like a suite for the bride and groom on their wedding night, discounted room rates for guests, table linens and candles for reception tables.5.0-star Hotel Class
- Read MoreThe Kimpton EPIC Hotel has two large ballrooms that can host weddings, though couples looking to celebrate outdoors can opt for a cocktail reception on the pool deck. Floor-to-ceiling windows reveal city skyline views in the 14th-floor Metropolis Ballroom, which spans across more than 4,000 square feet of space.5.0-star Hotel Class
- Read MoreThe elegant design and flexibility of the event spaces at the Trump National Doral Miami make this a popular destination for weddings of nearly any style. The Donald J. Trump Grand Ballroom features multiple crystal chandeliers and enough space to host weddings with up to 1,000 guests. A plethora of smaller ballrooms are also available, including the Crystal Ballroom, which has a balcony that overlooks the golf courses, and the yellow and ivory Ivanka Trump Ballroom.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree Breakfast
- Read MoreThere are a variety of spaces for every size event at this hotel, including an 18,426-square-foot ballroom that can accommodate up to 1,350 guests for a seated reception or up to 2,350 people for a reception. The outdoor pool area and basketball court are also available for wedding-related events.Free Breakfast
- Read MoreWith its Mediterranean architecture, running fountains, huge arches and other picturesque details, The Biltmore Hotel acts as a popular venue for wedding ceremonies and receptions. Venue options include three ballrooms, a garden and a courtyard. The largest venue offers space for receptions with approximately 1,000 guests. What's more, couples can choose from several wedding packages, which cover details like bridal flowers, wedding cakes, Champagne toasts and officiating services.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree Parking
- Read MoreThe JW Marriott Miami Turnberry houses several indoor and outdoor event spaces that can host weddings with up to 1,000 guests. Venue options include the 11,899-square-foot Royal Ballroom, a courtyard that overlooks the resort's golf courses, two pool decks and a veranda with French doors. Wedding packages are not offered here, but the resort's wedding planners can help couples plan catering services and ceremony and reception details.
- Read MoreThe Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove offers seven wedding venues, including three outdoor venues. The 5,194-square-foot Ritz-Carlton Ballroom can seat up to 320 guests for receptions, while the outdoor Piazza San Marco can accommodate up to 260 people for ceremonies. The hotel's wedding packages start at $165 per person and can be customized to couples' preferences.
- Read MoreThe JW Marriott Miami has multiple spaces that can accommodate wedding receptions and ceremonies. The largest space, the Grand Ballroom, can host up to 600 guests for banquets or up to 1,000 people for ceremonies. The pool deck can also be used for outdoor weddings with up to 200 guests.
- Read MoreWith more than 100,000 square feet of event space, the InterContinental Miami is best suited for large weddings, but can also host smaller ceremonies. For wedding-related events, the hotel offers three ballrooms, as well as unique venues like the glass-topped atrium with its 30-ton Sir Henry Moore sculpture and an outdoor plaza. The largest venue, the Grand Ballroom, can accommodate up to 2,000 people for receptions. All wedding packages include white glove service.
- Read MoreThe Provident Doral at the Blue is equipped to host indoor and outdoor wedding ceremonies and receptions. Venue options range from two intimate breakout rooms to a 1,700-square-foot ballroom and the outdoor pool deck. The hotel offers an on-site wedding specialist to manage all event details, including floral arrangements and use of audiovisual equipment. When hosting a wedding at this property, couples receive complimentary perks like a Champagne toast at their reception and a suite on their wedding night.Free Parking
- Read MoreAs with other shared services between the JW Marriott Marquis Miami and Hotel Beaux Arts Miami, wedding events can be booked at the venues found in the building. Available spaces include two ballrooms (the largest of which can accommodate up to 2,350 guests), a basketball court and the rooftop pool deck.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree Breakfast
- Read MoreThe W Miami offers three indoor and outdoor spaces for wedding ceremonies and receptions. The Great Room – the property's largest venue – features sophisticated decor and space for up to 250 guests for ceremonies or up to 160 people for receptions, while Whisper Cocktail Lounge offers panoramic city and water views from floor-to-ceiling windows and can accommodate up to 200 guests. The hotel's only outdoor space, 15th & Vine's poolside terrace, can be used for receptions with up to 200 people.5.0-star Hotel Class
- Read MoreThe Mutiny Hotel hosts wedding events in the Bounty Room and on the adjoining pool patio, where a waterfall backdrop and theater seating for up to 150 guests are provided. Discounted valet parking rates are offered for guests and room blocks can be arranged.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree Breakfast
- Read MoreWith more than 30,000 square feet of event space, the Hilton Miami Airport is able to accommodate weddings of a variety of sizes and styles. The Cove Ballroom offers views of the surrounding Blue Lagoon through floor-to-ceiling windows. Several other rooms are available for larger or more intimate events, and the catering department is able to provide customizable menus.4.0-star Hotel Class
- Read MoreThe hotel has a full-service events team to cater to wedding needs. Whether the wedding is small and intimate or a larger affair, couples can choose from several venues, including a ballroom, a courtyard and an intimate boardroom. The largest venue available is the outdoor Court of Lions, which features a water fountain and space for up to 200 people.4.0-star Hotel Class
- Read MoreThree indoor and outdoor venues are available at the Sonesta Coconut Grove for wedding-related events. The Biscayne Ballroom, the property's largest space, offers bay views and can accommodate up to 220 people. The smaller Grove Ballroom provides a more intimate setting, and the attached Grove View Terrace features panoramic water vistas.3.5-star Hotel Class
- Read MoreThe Hyatt Regency Miami welcomes couples to host wedding ceremonies and receptions in one of five event spaces, including the 12,000-square-foot Regency Ballroom, which has space for up to 2,000 guests for receptions. A smaller ballroom is also available for wedding receptions with up to 200 people, and several venues offer panoramic views of the Miami River or the city skyline.4.0-star Hotel Class
- Read MoreSites for wedding ceremonies and receptions include a bayside garden, poolside deck and the 3,600-square-foot Grand Ballroom. Planning and catering teams can arrange everything from the rehearsal dinner and ceremony, to a spa day for the ladies or a golf outing for the guys.4.0-star Hotel Class
- View all PhotosCoral Gables, FLTripAdvisor (987)Read MoreThe Hotel Colonnade Coral Gables is a popular venue choice for weddings because of its location and interior design. The Rotunda features a 60-foot dome, marble and a fountain. The hotel can accommodate up to 737 guests for wedding receptions.4.0-star Hotel Class
- Read MoreThe unique blend of cultures that inspired the decor of the Mayfair Hotel & Spa come together to make a beautiful backdrop for intimate wedding ceremonies and receptions. Couples interested in an outdoor ceremony will enjoy the open-air and picturesque Asian Garden, and larger events can be hosted on the Palm Terrace, which has space for up to 350 guests, or in the Crystal Ballroom.4.0-star Hotel Class
- Read MoreThe InterContinental at Doral Miami can accommodate weddings with up to 600 guests in its Grand Doral Ballroom. A smaller ballroom with space for up to 80 people is also available.Free Parking
- Read MoreThe Miami Marriott Dadeland hosts weddings in one of two on-site ballrooms. The Grand Ballroom lends itself well to large standing receptions with up to 800 guests, but those looking for a smaller space can divide the ballroom or tie the knot in the smaller Datran Ballroom.4.0-star Hotel Class
When purchasing from our site, we may earn commissions. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.