Protect Your Trip »
Protect Your Trip » Search, compare and buy the best travel insurance for the lowest price
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
- View all PhotosMandarin Oriental, MiamiMiami, FL2.2 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel ClassBridal packages, catering services and vendor recommendations are available for weddings hosted at the Mandarin Oriental, Miami. Available indoor and outdoor spaces include a ballroom, a terrace, a lawn, the hotel's beach and the pool deck. The largest venue, the Mandarin Oriental Ballroom, can accommodate up to 880 guests for ceremonies or up to 650 people for banquet-style receptions.
- View all PhotosThe Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne, MiamiKey Biscayne, FL6.8 miles to city center$40 Nightly Resort Fee5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class$40 Nightly Resort Fee
Weddings with up to 1,000 guests can be hosted at The Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne, Miami. A 10,000-square-foot ballroom, two lawns with ocean views, Dune Burgers on the Beach's lounge and a courtyard are just some of the resort's venues that can be used for wedding-related events. Additionally, the property offers culturally specific wedding packages, including those for Indian, Jewish, Cuban, Chinese and Jamaica ceremonies and receptions.
- View all PhotosFour Seasons Hotel MiamiMiami, FL2 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel ClassThe Four Seasons Hotel Miami offers both indoor and outdoor settings for weddings and associated events, from ceremonies and receptions to rehearsal dinners and brunches. The largest venue is the Grand Ballroom, which can accommodate up to 525 guests for receptions or up to 456 people for banquets. A variety of wedding packages are available, each of which includes details like a suite for the bride and groom on their wedding night, discounted room rates for guests, table linens and candles for reception tables.
- View all PhotosKimpton EPIC HotelMiami, FL1.9 miles to city center$29 Nightly Resort Fee5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class$29 Nightly Resort Fee
The Kimpton EPIC Hotel has two large ballrooms that can host weddings, though couples looking to celebrate outdoors can opt for a cocktail reception on the pool deck. Floor-to-ceiling windows reveal city skyline views in the 14th-floor Metropolis Ballroom, which spans across more than 4,000 square feet of space.
- View all PhotosInterContinental MiamiMiami, FL2.1 miles to city center$25 Nightly Resort Fee4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class$25 Nightly Resort Fee
With more than 100,000 square feet of event space, the InterContinental Miami is best suited for large weddings but can also host smaller ceremonies. For wedding-related events, the hotel offers three ballrooms, as well as unique venues like the glass-topped atrium with its 30-ton Sir Henry Moore sculpture and an outdoor lawn that overlooks Biscayne Bay. The largest venue, the Grand Ballroom, can accommodate up to 2,000 people for receptions. All wedding packages include white glove service.
- View all PhotosTrump National Doral MiamiDoral, FL8 miles to city center$28 Nightly Resort Fee4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class$28 Nightly Resort Fee
The elegant design and flexibility of the event spaces at the Trump National Doral Miami make this a popular destination for weddings of nearly any style. The Donald J. Trump Grand Ballroom features multiple crystal chandeliers and enough space to host weddings with up to 1,000 guests. A plethora of smaller ballrooms are also available, including the Crystal Ballroom, which has a balcony that overlooks the golf courses, and the yellow and ivory Ivanka Trump Ballroom.
- View all PhotosJW Marriott Marquis MiamiMiami, FL1.9 miles to city center$28.25 Nightly Resort Fee4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class$28.25 Nightly Resort Fee
There are a variety of spaces for every size event at this hotel, including an 18,426-square-foot ballroom that can accommodate up to 1,350 guests for a seated reception or up to 2,350 people for a cocktail reception. The outdoor pool area and basketball court are also available for wedding-related events.
- View all PhotosThe Biltmore Miami Coral GablesCoral Gables, FL4.2 miles to city center$22 Nightly Resort Fee4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class$22 Nightly Resort Fee
With its Mediterranean architecture, running fountains, huge arches and other picturesque details, The Biltmore acts as a popular venue for wedding ceremonies and receptions. Venue options include three ballrooms, a garden and a courtyard. The largest venue offers space for receptions with approximately 1,000 guests. What's more, couples can choose from several wedding packages, which cover details like bridal flowers, wedding cakes, Champagne toasts and officiating services.
- View all PhotosThe Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove, MiamiMiami, FL3.1 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel ClassThe Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove offers six wedding venues, including three outdoor venues. The 5,194-square-foot Ritz-Carlton Ballroom can seat up to 320 guests for receptions, while the outdoor Piazza San Marco can accommodate up to 260 people for ceremonies. The hotel's wedding packages start at $185 per person and can be customized to couples' preferences.
- View all PhotosW MiamiMiami, FL2 miles to city center$40 Nightly Resort Fee5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class$40 Nightly Resort Fee
The W Miami offers three indoor and outdoor spaces for wedding ceremonies and receptions. The Great Room – the property's largest venue – features sophisticated decor and space for up to 160 guests for ceremonies or up to 180 people for banquet-style receptions, while ADDiKT offers panoramic city and water views from floor-to-ceiling windows. The hotel's only outdoor space, an outdoor area with a fireplace, can be used for receptions with up to 200 people.
- View all PhotosJW Marriott MiamiMiami, FL5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
The JW Marriott Miami has multiple spaces that can accommodate wedding receptions and ceremonies. The largest space, the Grand Ballroom, can host up to 600 guests for banquets or up to 1,000 people for ceremonies. The pool deck can also be used for outdoor weddings with up to 200 guests.
- View all PhotosJW Marriott Miami Turnberry Resort & SpaAventura, FL$37 Nightly Resort Fee4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class$37 Nightly Resort FeeThe JW Marriott Miami Turnberry houses several indoor and outdoor event spaces that can host weddings with up to 1,000 guests. Venue options include the 11,899-square-foot Royal Ballroom, a courtyard that overlooks the resort's golf courses, two pool decks and a veranda with French doors. Wedding packages are not available here, but the resort's wedding planners can help couples plan catering services and ceremony and reception details.
- View all PhotosProvident Doral at the Blue MiamiMiami, FL4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The Provident Doral at the Blue is equipped to host indoor and outdoor wedding ceremonies and receptions. Venue options range from two intimate breakout rooms to a 1,700-square-foot ballroom and the outdoor pool deck. The hotel offers an on-site wedding specialist to manage all event details, including floral arrangements and use of audiovisual equipment. When hosting a wedding at this property, couples receive complimentary perks like a Champagne toast at their reception and a suite on their wedding night.
- View all PhotosHotel Beaux Arts MiamiMiami, FL5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
As with other shared services between the JW Marriott Marquis Miami and Hotel Beaux Arts Miami, wedding events can be booked at the venues found in the building. Available spaces include two ballrooms (the largest of which can accommodate up to 2,350 guests), a basketball court and the rooftop pool deck.
- View all PhotosThe Mutiny HotelMiami, FL4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The Mutiny Hotel hosts wedding events in the Bounty Room and on the adjoining pool patio, where a waterfall backdrop and theater seating for up to 150 guests are provided. Discounted valet parking rates are offered for guests and room blocks can be arranged.
- View all PhotosHilton Miami AirportMiami, FL4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassWith more than 30,000 square feet of event space, the Hilton Miami Airport is able to accommodate weddings of a variety of sizes and styles. The Cove Ballroom offers views of the surrounding Blue Lagoon through floor-to-ceiling windows. Several other rooms are available for larger or more intimate events, and the catering department is able to provide customizable menus.
- View all PhotosHyatt Regency Coral GablesCoral Gables, FL4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The hotel has a full-service events team to cater to wedding needs. Whether the wedding is small and intimate or a larger affair, couples can choose from several venues, including a ballroom, a courtyard and an intimate boardroom. The largest venue available is the outdoor Court of Lions, which features a water fountain and space for up to 200 people.
- View all PhotosHotel Aria, BW Premier CollectionMiami, FL4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Three indoor and outdoor venues are available at the Sonesta Coconut Grove for wedding-related events. The Biscayne Ballroom, the property's largest space, offers bay views and can accommodate up to 220 people. The smaller Grove Ballroom provides a more intimate setting, and the attached Grove View Terrace features panoramic water vistas.
- View all PhotosHyatt Regency MiamiMiami, FL4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The Hyatt Regency Miami welcomes couples to host wedding ceremonies and receptions in one of five event spaces, including the 12,000-square-foot Regency Ballroom, which has space for up to 2,000 guests for receptions. A smaller ballroom is also available for wedding receptions with up to 200 people, and several venues offer panoramic views of the Miami River or the city skyline.
- View all PhotosPalmeiras Beach Club at Grove IsleMiami, FL4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Sites for wedding ceremonies and receptions include a bayside garden, poolside deck and the 3,600-square-foot Grand Ballroom. Planning and catering teams can arrange everything from the rehearsal dinner and ceremony, to a spa day for the ladies or a golf outing for the guys.
- View all PhotosConrad MiamiMiami, FL4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel ClassThe hotel hosts weddings with up to 400 guests but can also accommodate smaller, intimate ceremonies and receptions. The ballroom with floor-to-ceiling windows offers beautiful views of the bay.
- View all PhotosHotel Colonnade Coral Gables, A Tribute Portfolio HotelCoral Gables, FL4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe Hotel Colonnade Coral Gables is a popular venue choice for weddings because of its location and interior design. The Rotunda features a 60-foot dome, marble and a fountain. The hotel can accommodate up to 737 guests for wedding receptions.
- View all PhotosMayfair Hotel & SpaMiami, FL4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The unique blend of cultures that inspired the decor of the Mayfair Hotel & Spa come together to make a beautiful backdrop for intimate wedding ceremonies and receptions. Couples interested in an outdoor ceremony will enjoy the open-air and picturesque Asian Garden, and larger events can be hosted on the Palm Terrace, which has space for up to 350 guests, or in the Crystal Ballroom.
- View all PhotosInterContinental at Doral MiamiMiami, FL4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The InterContinental at Doral Miami can accommodate weddings with up to 600 guests in its Grand Doral Ballroom. A smaller ballroom with space for up to 80 people is also available.
- View all PhotosMiami Marriott DadelandMiami, FL4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The Miami Marriott Dadeland hosts weddings in one of two on-site ballrooms. The Grand Ballroom lends itself well to large standing receptions with up to 800 guests, but those looking for a smaller space can divide the ballroom or tie the knot in the smaller Datran Ballroom.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.