- Read MoreGrand Hotel typically hosts wedding ceremonies in two locations: On the hotel's porch and at the Grand Hotel Tea Garden. Wedding ceremonies can be held in a number of indoor and outdoor venues, and each varies in price. The hotel has a dedicated wedding planner and a wedding guide is available on the hotel's website.Free WiFi
- View all PhotosRochester, MI24.1 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (552)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThe Royal Park Hotel is equipped to host indoor and outdoor wedding ceremonies and receptions. The hotel's Conservatory is a two-story Belgian glass building with Murano crystal chandeliers, gardens and a fountain. The Royal Grand Ballroom has 15-foot ceilings and can accommodate up to 700 guests. There's also the Park Pavilion, which is a silk-lined outdoor tent space that can accommodate up to 200 guests for a ceremony and 100 guests for a dinner. The Tuscan Terrace overlooks Paint Creek and is best suited for intimate events, as it can only hold up to 32 guests on the terrace.
- Read MoreThe JW Marriott Grand Rapids is able to host weddings in its International Ballroom, which can accommodate up to 1,500 guests for a wedding reception or up to 800 for a banquet. Marriott-certified wedding professionals can help couples plan wedding details, including decor, catering, flowers and more.Free WiFi
- View all PhotosGrand Rapids, MITripAdvisor (1908)Free WiFiRead MoreThis hotel is able to host weddings in a handful of venues, including the 8,750-square-foot Ambassador Ballroom, which can accommodate up to 1,150 guests for a reception and 720 people for a banquet. Several of the hotel's restaurants can also be reserved for wedding functions. Wedding planners are available to help plan receptions, brunch, spa services, catering and more.Free WiFi
- Read MoreThe Inn at St. John's offers multiple venues for wedding ceremonies and receptions. The property features a historic Catholic bridal chapel with a second-floor bridal suite. There are four ballrooms available: The modern Grande Ballroom can accommodate up to 400 guests, the historic Regal Ballrooms can accomodate up to 190 guests each and the Atrium Ballroom, with a glass ceiling, can fit 270 guests.
- View all PhotosDearborn, MI9.8 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (842)Free ParkingRead MoreThe largest wedding venue at The Dearborn Inn is the Dearborn Ballroom, which can accommodate up to 800 people for a reception. Another option is the Alexandria Ballroom, which can accommodate up to 350 guests for a reception. Outdoor venues include the property's lawn areas or outdoor gazebo.Free Parking
- Read MoreThe Townsend Ballroom is the ideal wedding venue for large weddings at The Townsend Hotel, as it can accommodate up to 500 people for a reception. Aside from The Townsend Ballroom, the Regency Room, Woodward Boardroom and Hunter Boardroom are also available for smaller wedding events, with the boardrooms each able to hold 16 for a reception and the Regency Room able to hold 350.
- View all PhotosDetroit, MI0.9 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1448)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThe MGM Grand Detroit is able to host weddings in its Grand Ballroom, which can accommodate up to 1,200 guests for a wedding reception. Five of the hotel's restaurants and lounges can also be reserved for wedding ceremonies or receptions.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreTwo of the property's venues can be reserved for wedding ceremonies and receptions. The 3,900-square-foot Indigo Ballroom features neutral decor and patterned carpets and can accommodate up to 300 people. The hotel's other space, the 5,000-square-foot courtyard, is available for outdoor weddings.
- View all PhotosDearborn, MI9 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (897)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThe Henry, Autograph Collection is able to host weddings in several venues, including the 12,642-square-foot Presidential Ballroom that can accommodate up to 1,200 guests for a reception. There is also the Plaza Ballroom, which can host smaller events of up to 600 guests. Catering menus are available and wedding guests receive complimentary self or valet parking.
- View all PhotosDetroit, MI18.5 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1567)Read MoreThe Westin Detroit Metropolitan Airport is able to host weddings in several venues, including the 7,330-square-foot Lindbergh Ballroom, which can accommodate up to 900 guests for a wedding reception. There is also the Sky Ballroom, which can hold 70 to 250 guests, depending on the style of the event. For those looking to take their celebration outside of the ballroom, guests can also get married at the hotel's atrium in front of a floating candle garden and reflecting pool.
- View all PhotosDetroit, MI1.2 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (877)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThe Grand Ballroom is primarily used for weddings at MotorCity Casino Hotel. At 19,604 square feet, it can accommodate up to 2,200 guests for a reception and up to 1,500 guests for a banquet. In addition, Amnesia and Sound Board are available for wedding events.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosDetroit, MI0.5 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1488)Read MoreThe Westin Book Cadillac Detroit is able to host weddings in several venues, including three ballrooms. The largest wedding venue is the 7,666-square-foot Woodward Ballroom, which can accommodate up to 800 guests. There is also the Italian Garden, which offers vaulted ceilings and chandeliers for intimate celebrations of 100.
- View all PhotosSouthfield, MI14.1 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (738)Free ParkingRead MoreThe Westin Southfield Detroit has several spaces capable of hosting weddings and other large social events. The Algonquin and Charlevoix ballrooms offer the largest capacities for groups and are ideal for reception dinners and dancing. The Algonquin can hold 350 people for a reception, while the Charlevoix can hold 180 guests. The Town Center Garden Atrium, which can hold 250 guests, offers a unique space that brings the outdoors in with a glass ceiling, tropical plants and a fountain.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree Parking
- View all PhotosDetroit, MI0.2 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1216)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead More
Centered in downtown Detroit's Greektown neighborhood, this casino hotel by the same name is touted for its city views and its proximity to Comerica Park, home to Major League Baseball's Detroit Tigers. Guests are quick to note that the hotel employees are friendly and accommodating, and also compliment the guest room views and beds. But it's the affordable room rates and 100,000 feet of non-smoking gaming space that keep the visitors coming back. Between time at the slots, rest in one of the property's guest rooms and suites with views that overlook downtown, the Detroit River or Canada. Accommodations feature floor-to-ceiling windows, plasma TVs and pillow-top mattresses. Thanks to the hotel's Greektown location, the property puts visitors within easy reach of the neighborhood's many bars and restaurants. If you'd rather stick close to the hotel, you'll find four eateries located on-site.
- View all PhotosDetroit, MI0.3 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (601)Free BreakfastFree WiFiRead More
This downtown Detroit hotel comprises 174 suites, each of which boasts skyline views and deluxe marble bathrooms with deep soaking tubs and complimentary wireless internet. Recent guests rave about the attentiveness of the hotel's polite employees, as well as the convenience of Atheneum's close proximity to Greektown's eateries and Detroit's most compelling attractions. But visitors do warn of excessive street noise (the hotel is situated across the street from a casino), which guests say can yield late night and early morning disruptions.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree WiFi