Protect Your Trip »
Protect Your Trip » Search, compare and buy the best travel insurance for the lowest price
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
- View all PhotosLe Méridien Chambers MinneapolisMinneapolis, MN4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassLe Méridien Chambers Minneapolis is equipped to host wedding ceremonies and receptions. Together, the A.R.T. rooms can hold 175 guests for receptions, and guests can also rent out the Burnet Gallery, which can hold 60 guests for a seated dinner. There is also the Rooftop Lounge and Balcony, which offers views over Hennepin Avenue and can hold up to 175 guests for receptions.
- View all PhotosHilton MinneapolisMinneapolis, MN4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe Hilton Minneapolis offers the state's largest ballroom, along with additional settings for wedding ceremonies and events. The Minneapolis Grand Ballroom can host banquet-style receptions for up to 1,950 guests and cocktail receptions for up to 2,850 guests. There's also the Symphony Ballroom, able to accommodate 500 guests, with floor-to-ceiling windows offering views of the downtown area. The Gallery is a combination of indoor and outdoor event space, able to hold smaller parties of 190 guests.
- View all PhotosMarriott Minneapolis City CenterMinneapolis, MN4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe Minneapolis Marriott City Center is equipped to host wedding ceremonies and receptions. The property's largest space, the Grand Portage Ballroom, offers a modern setting with banquet space for up to 1,100 people and cocktail reception space for up to 2,400 people. There's also additional event rooms on the sixth and eighth floors that offer floor-to-ceiling windows and small outdoor terraces.
- View all PhotosLoews Minneapolis HotelMinneapolis, MN4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class
The Loews Minneapolis Hotel is equipped to host wedding ceremonies and receptions. The property's largest venue, the Stone Arch Ballroom, has 17-foot ceilings, glass art installations and can fit up to 400 guests for a banquet and up to 350 guests for dinner and dancing. In addition to the ballroom, the property offers smaller venues and private dining rooms, including the on-site library, which can hold 50 guests for a seated wedding party. There's also an in-house pastry chef who can create custom wedding cakes.
- View all PhotosRadisson Blu Minneapolis DowntownMinneapolis, MN4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class
The Radisson Blu Minneapolis Downtown features modern, Scandinavian-inspired venues for wedding ceremonies and receptions. The Scandinavian Ballroom offers a flexible space that can accommodate banquet-style events for up to 550 guests or receptions with up to 700 guests. There's also the Fjords Ballroom, which can hold 425 guests for a banquet. There are smaller rooms spread throughout the hotel for those looking for more intimate celebrations.
- View all PhotosRadisson Blu Mall of AmericaBloomington, MN4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class
The Radisson Blu Mall of America is equipped to host wedding ceremonies and receptions indoors. The Lakes Ballroom can host up to 944 guests for a reception and the Minnetonka Ballroom can hold 455 guests. There's also smaller rooms spread throughout the hotel for those with more intimate celebrations and the SkyBridge can be rented out for cocktail and standing receptions.
- View all PhotosHotel Ivy, a Luxury Collection Hotel, MinneapolisMinneapolis, MN4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel ClassThe Hotel Ivy offers event spaces for intimate wedding ceremonies and receptions. The hotel has two large event rooms: Grand Studio and Grand Salon. There's also smaller venues available for rehearsal dinners, bridal showers and small receptions.
- View all PhotosHotel Emery, Autograph CollectionMinneapolis, MN4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel ClassThis hotel is equipped to host intimate wedding ceremonies and receptions. There are no ballrooms available, but the Compound and Interest Rooms can be combined to fit up to 96 guests for a banquet and up to 135 guests for a reception. There is also The Library for cocktail receptions for up to 100 guests, and Audrey's Vault, which can do a banquet for up to 70 guests.
- View all PhotosThe Westin Edina GalleriaEdina, MN4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The Westin Edina Galleria has venues for wedding ceremonies and receptions. The property's George W. Baird Ballroom offers 5,200 square feet of space that is able to accommodate up to 350 guests for a banquet-style reception. There's also the Cahill Ballroom, which can hold 110 attendees. Smaller meeting rooms and pre-function space are also available on the first floor of the hotel.
- View all PhotosThe Marquette Hotel, Curio Collection by HiltonMinneapolis, MN4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe Marquette Hotel offers the WINDOWS on Minnesota event center for wedding ceremonies and receptions. Located on the 50th floor of the IDS Center, and divided into four separate rooms, the venue offers floor-to-ceiling windows with panoramic views of the surrounding city and Mississippi River. The Galaxy Room, the venue's largest space, can accommodate cocktail receptions for up to 500 guests, or banquet-style events for up to 350 people. There are also a variety of banquet rooms spread throughout the hotel that can host more intimate celebrations.
- View all PhotosW Minneapolis - The FoshayMinneapolis, MN4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel ClassThe W Minneapolis - The Foshay offers a 3,080-square-foot venue for weddings. The Great Room can hold up to 230 guests for a banquet-style reception and features over-sized windows that overlook the city. Wedding services provided include catering, a wedding planner, complimentary suite for the bride and groom and a customized wedding website.
- View all PhotosHyatt Centric Downtown MinneapolisMinneapolis, MN4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel ClassThe Hyatt Centric Downtown Minneapolis has indoor spaces for wedding ceremonies and receptions. The property offers exclusive use of the hotel's fifth floor, and there is a Grand Ballroom that can accommodate seated dinners for up to 200 guests.
- View all PhotosThe Saint Paul HotelSt. Paul, MN4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The Saint Paul Hotel offers multiple venues for wedding ceremonies and receptions. There is an on-site pre-wedding suite, L’etoile, for bridal parties to get ready, along with the Promenade Ballroom, which can hold banquet-style weddings with up to 320 guests or receptions with up to 500 guests. There's also the James J. Hill Rooms for smaller weddings of 120 with natural lighting and crystal chandeliers.
- View all PhotosHyatt Regency MinneapolisMinneapolis, MN4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The Hyatt Regency Minneapolis is equipped to host wedding ceremonies and receptions in four venues, including three ballrooms and the Regency Room. The Great Lakes Ballroom is a two-story venue that is able to hold up to 600 guests. The Nicollet Ballroom can hold up to 1,100 guests and has a promenade adjacent to Nicollet Mall. The Regency Room is ideally suited for intimate celebrations and is able to hold 150 guests. Both the Regency Room and the Northstar Ballroom have floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking nearby Loring Park.
- View all PhotosThe Westin MinneapolisMinneapolis, MN4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe Westin Minneapolis is equipped to host wedding ceremonies and receptions for small wedding celebrations. The hotel's largest space, the Manufacturing room, can host banquet-style events with up to 100 guests. There are also various smaller meeting rooms spread throughout the hotel.
- View all PhotosHewing HotelMinneapolis, MN4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class
Recent travelers have plenty of praise for the Hewing Hotel in Minneapolis. Accommodations, which guests described as stylish and comfortable, are uniquely decorated, with many featuring details like exposed wood, metal or brick to pay tribute to the hotel's origins as a warehouse. All rooms and suites include flat-screen TVs, curated private bars and complimentary Wi-Fi access. When it's time for a bite to eat, visitors can head to the on-site restaurant Tullibee, which features seasonal cuisine, hearty dishes and shareable plates. Patrons praised the meals at the eatery, but also said the hotel's location in the heart of the city makes it easy to walk to other nearby dining options as well, which they appreciated. What's more, the rooftop bar, sauna and hot tub – which are open year-round – were all hits with recent guests, too. Those in town on business can also take advantage of the hotel's meeting space, which consists of a library, boardrooms and a ballroom. The only downside, according to some, is that select rooms do not offer great views. So if that's important, be sure to request a city view room when booking.
- View all PhotosJW Marriott Minneapolis Mall of AmericaBloomington, MN4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassLocated inside the Mall of America and just two blocks from the Minneapolis–Saint Paul International Airport, this JW Marriott property appeals to both business and leisure travelers. The hotel (which sits about 10 miles south of downtown Minneapolis and 16 miles southwest of St. Paul) features almost 20,000 square feet of event space, plus an indoor swimming pool, a fitness center and two dining venues – Cedar + Stone, Urban Table and the Lobby Lounge. You'll also have your pick of 342 guest rooms and suites, which start at 400 square feet and are equipped with minifridges, LED TVs and bathrooms with separate showers and bathtubs. For extra perks like free daily breakfast and evening hors d'oeuvres, upgrade to a room with access to the property's executive lounge. Past guests were especially impressed with their accommodations' comfortable beds and ample space, as well as the hotel's friendly and helpful staff. However, some bemoaned the property's pricey room rates and added expenses for services like Wi-Fi access and parking. But for Marriott Bonvoy members, waived internet fees and the ability to redeem points can help cut costs.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.