- Read MoreThe Hilton Minneapolis offers the state's largest ballroom, along with additional settings for wedding ceremonies and events. The Minneapolis Grand Ballroom can host banquet-style receptions for up to 1,950 guests and cocktail receptions for up to 2,850 guests. There's also the Symphony Ballroom, able to accommodate 500 guests, with floor-to-ceiling windows offering views of the downtown area. The Gallery is a combination of indoor and outdoor event space, able to hold smaller parties of 190 guests.
- Read MoreLe Méridien Chambers Minneapolis is equipped to host wedding ceremonies and receptions. Together, the A.R.T. rooms can hold 175 guests for receptions, and guests can also rent out the Burnet Gallery, which can hold 60 guests for a seated dinner. There is also the Rooftop Lounge and Balcony, which offers views over Hennepin Avenue and can hold up to 175 guests for receptions.4.0-star Hotel Class
- Read MoreThe Minneapolis Marriott City Center is equipped to host wedding ceremonies and receptions. The property's largest space, the Grand Portage Ballroom, offers a modern setting with banquet space for up to 1,100 people and cocktail reception space for up to 2,400 people. There's also additional event rooms on the sixth and eighth floors that offer floor-to-ceiling windows and small outdoor terraces.3.5-star Hotel Class
- Read MoreThe Kimpton Grand Hotel Minneapolis has indoor spaces for wedding ceremonies and receptions. The property offers exclusive use of the hotel's fifth floor, and there is a Grand Ballroom that can accommodate seated dinners for up to 250 guests.
- View all PhotosBloomington, MNTripAdvisor (4279)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThe Radisson Blu Mall of America is equipped to host wedding ceremonies and receptions indoors. The Lakes Ballroom can host up to 944 guests for a reception and the Minnetonka Ballroom can hold 455 guests. There's also smaller rooms spread throughout the hotel for those with more intimate celebrations and the SkyBridge can be rented out for cocktail and standing receptions.Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe Hotel Ivy offers event spaces for intimate wedding ceremonies and receptions. The hotel has two large event rooms: Grand Studio and Grand Salon. There's also smaller venues available for rehearsal dinners, bridal showers and small receptions.
- Read MoreThe Loews Minneapolis Hotel is equipped to host wedding ceremonies and receptions. The property's largest venue, the Stone Arch Ballroom, has 17-foot ceilings, glass art installations and can fit up to 400 guests for a banquet and up to 350 guests for dinner and dancing. In addition to the ballroom, the property offers smaller venues and private dining rooms, including the on-site library, which can hold 50 guests for a seated wedding party. There's also an in-house pastry chef who can create custom wedding cakes.Free WiFi
- Read MoreThe Radisson Blu Minneapolis Downtown features modern, Scandinavian-inspired venues for wedding ceremonies and receptions. The Scandinavian Ballroom offers a flexible space that can accommodate banquet-style events for up to 550 guests or receptions with up to 700 guests. There's also the Fjords Ballroom, which can hold 425 guests for a banquet. There are smaller rooms spread throughout the hotel for those looking for more intimate celebrations.Free WiFi
- Read MoreThe Westin Edina Galleria has venues for wedding ceremonies and receptions. The property's George W. Baird Ballroom offers 5,200 square feet of space that is able to accommodate up to 350 guests for a banquet-style reception. There's also the Cahill Ballroom, which can hold 110 attendees. Smaller meeting rooms and pre-function space are also available on the first floor of the hotel.Free Parking
- Read MoreThe Saint Paul Hotel offers multiple venues for wedding ceremonies and receptions. There is an on-site pre-wedding suite, L’etoile, for bridal parties to get ready, along with the Promenade Ballroom, which can hold banquet-style weddings with up to 320 guests or receptions with up to 500 guests. There's also the James J. Hill Rooms for smaller weddings of 120 with natural lighting and crystal chandeliers.
- Read MoreThe W Minneapolis - The Foshay offers a 3,080-square-foot venue for weddings. The Great Room can hold up to 230 guests for a banquet-style reception and features over-sized windows that overlook the city. Wedding services provided include catering, a wedding planner, complimentary suite for the bride and groom and a customized wedding website.
- Read MoreThe Marquette Hotel offers the WINDOWS on Minnesota event center for wedding ceremonies and receptions. Located on the 50th floor of the IDS Center, and divided into four separate rooms, the venue offers floor-to-ceiling windows with panoramic views of the surrounding city and Mississippi River. The Galaxy Room, the venue's largest space, can accommodate cocktail receptions for up to 500 guests, or banquet-style events for up to 350 people. There are also a variety of banquet rooms spread throughout the hotel that can host more intimate celebrations.
- Read MoreThe Hyatt Regency Minneapolis is equipped to host wedding ceremonies and receptions in four venues, including three ballrooms and the Regency Room. The Great Lakes Ballroom is a two-story venue that is able to hold up to 600 guests. The Nicollet Ballroom can hold up to 1,100 guests and has a promenade adjacent to Nicollet Mall. The Regency Room is ideally suited for intimate celebrations and is able to hold 150 guests. Both the Regency Room and the Northstar Ballroom have floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking nearby Loring Park.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe Westin Minneapolis is equipped to host wedding ceremonies and receptions for small wedding celebrations. The hotel's largest space, the Manufacturing room, can host banquet-style events with up to 100 guests. There are also various smaller meeting rooms spread throughout the hotel.4.0-star Hotel Class
- Read MoreThe Hotel Minneapolis is equipped to host intimate wedding ceremonies and receptions. There are no ballrooms available, but the Compound and Interest Rooms can be combined to fit up to 96 guests for a banquet and up to 135 guests for a reception. There is also The Library for cocktail receptions for up to 100 guests, and Audrey's Vault, which can do a banquet for up to 70 guests.4.0-star Hotel Class
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.