Protect Your Trip »
Protect Your Trip » Search, compare and buy the best travel insurance for the lowest price
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
- View all PhotosUnion Station Hotel, Autograph CollectionNashville, TN0.3 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The hotel hosts wedding ceremonies and receptions, with on-site wedding specialists to assist with details. The property features historic architecture, including the Grand Lobby's 65-foot-high stained glass ceiling. The Veranda Room can fit 500 people for a standing reception or 350 for a banquet.
- View all PhotosHilton Nashville DowntownNashville, TN0.2 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe Hilton Nashville Downtown offers indoor and outdoor venues for wedding ceremonies and receptions. There is a grand ballroom with crown molding that can host 850 guests for receptions and 600 guests for banquet-style events. There are also smaller venues which can hold as few as 30 guests, and an open-air terrace for those looking for an outdoor event.
- View all PhotosLoews Vanderbilt HotelNashville, TN1.3 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
This Loews offers multiple indoor venues for wedding ceremonies and receptions, along with space for pre- and post-wedding celebrations. The Symphony Ballroom with 18-foot ceilings and crystal chandeliers can host up to 1,500 guests for a reception or 750 guests for a banquet. The Skylight Foyer is a hotel favorite, able to accommodate receptions with up to 400 guests. There is also the Green Room, which is the only area which offers outside access with its attached patio.
- View all PhotosThe Westin NashvilleNashville, TN0.2 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe Westin Nashville's Vanderbilt Ballroom venue can host spectacular wedding ceremonies with up to 725 guests. An additional venue, the L27 Rooftop Lounge, will reopen in spring 2018 after completing renovations.
- View all PhotosGaylord Opryland Resort & Convention CenterNashville, TN6 miles to city center$20 Nightly Resort Fee4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class$20 Nightly Resort Fee
The resort offers a variety of venues for wedding ceremonies and receptions. The property's glass atriums offer indoor yet outdoor-like venues complete with plants and waterfalls. There are also six ballrooms, and the largest, the Delta Ballroom, is able to host receptions with up to 5,029 guests or banquets with up to 3,910 guests.
- View all PhotosThe Hermitage HotelNashville, TN0.4 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
The Hermitage Hotel offers a historic setting for wedding ceremonies and receptions. The 2,500-square-foot Grand Ballroom and lobby features walnut paneling and can accommodate between 150 to 350 guests, depending on the style of the event. The Veranda is a more intimate venue overlooking Sixth Avenue with space for 50 to 100 guests, and the Performing Arts Suite can hold smaller parties of 10 to 50 guests.
- View all PhotosHutton HotelNashville, TN1 mile to city center$20 Nightly Resort Fee4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class$20 Nightly Resort Fee
The Hutton Hotel is able to host weddings and receptions. The hotel's Vista Ballroom features 14-foot ceilings, modern chandeliers and contemporary decor, and it can accommodate up to 500 guests. There are also smaller venues for rehearsal dinners, showers and bridal-related events.
- View all PhotosRenaissance Nashville HotelNashville, TN0.2 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe Renaissance offers indoor venues for wedding ceremonies and receptions. The property features five ballrooms, the largest of which is the 17,877-square-foot Grand Ballroom that can accommodate 2,500 guests for a reception. There are also a variety of smaller rooms to choose from, which can hold up to 100 guests for those looking for more intimate celebrations.
- View all PhotosOmni Nashville HotelNashville, TN0.2 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe hotel offers a variety of venues for wedding ceremonies and receptions. For ceremonies, options include the Electric, Acoustic and Bass rooms which offer an adjacent balcony space. The hotel's two ballrooms – Broadway and Legends – can each hold more than 1,400 guests, with the Broadway Ballroom able to accommodate up to 2,300 guests.
- View all PhotosNashville Marriott at Vanderbilt UniversityNashville, TN1.8 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The Nashville Marriott at Vanderbilt University is equipped to host wedding ceremonies and receptions, and the property offers two ballrooms for couples. The Parthenon Ballroom is the largest, able to hold 400 guests for a reception and 320 for a banquet. The Acorn Ballroom can hold 200 guests for a reception and ceremony.
- View all PhotosNashville Airport MarriottNashville, TN5 miles to city center3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
The Nashville Airport Marriott houses multiple venues for wedding ceremonies and events. There are three modern ballrooms available: the Capitol, Cumberland and Nashville. The largest ballroom, the Nashville, can hold up to 1,000 guests for a reception and up to 650 guests for a banquet. The hotel also offers personalized services such as customized ice sculptures and silver service.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.