- Read MoreThe Peninsula New York offers all-inclusive wedding planning and both indoor and outdoor venues for ceremonies and receptions. Its unique rooftop venue offers impressive views of the city skyline and Central Park.
- Read MoreIn the heart of midtown, couples can plan a very New York-style wedding at the Park Hyatt. The hotel has several event spaces including an outdoor terrace for small receptions. The culinary staff will create a menu fitting of the big day.
- Read MoreThere are two large indoor spaces available for weddings, as well as one smaller rooftop venue. The hotel offers a variety of wedding packages and catering options, including poke bowl stations and salad walls.
- View all PhotosNew York, NY1.1 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (3386)Read MoreThe Quin's triplex Penthouse, with a 1,200-square-foot open-air terrace, is available for weddings. Other event spaces throughout the hotel may be booked for welcome cocktails and post-wedding brunch. The hotel is also popular with bridal parties for pre-wedding getting ready.
- Read MoreThe hotel accommodates small weddings (maximum ceremony and seated reception is 75 people), with details arranged through the hotel's dedicated conference services manager.4.5-star Hotel Class
- Read MoreOffering both indoor and outdoor venues, The Dominick Hotel features a wide variety of elegant spaces and dedicated wedding planners for ceremonies, receptions, rehearsal dinners, bridal showers and engagement parties.
- Read MoreThe Andaz Wall Street has both indoor and outdoor event space for weddings and can accommodate up to 450 guests. The hotel's wedding planner can customize weddings and receptions for any size group, from intimate family celebrations to large wedding parties.
- Read MoreThe residential feel of Apartment 2E can make for a unique wedding space. The second-floor event space can be configured into a smaller, more intimate venue or feature a large, open floor plan, depending on the size of the wedding.
- Read MoreConjuring visions of Hogwarts Castle’s Great Hall, the 3,300-square-foot refectory in Hoffman Hall serves as a wedding venue with elegant chandeliers, Gothic style and enormous windows that flood the space with light. Custom catering and bar programs are offered, and cocktail hours can be held outdoors in the hotel’s courtyard garden.4.0-star Hotel Class
- Read MoreThe Wagner offers 12 function rooms offer a variety of atmospheres, including ballrooms with sweeping harbor views, an indoor/outdoor space and a street-level outdoor plaza. A full-service wedding planner is on hand at the hotel.
- Read MoreThe Eventi has both indoor and outdoor venues for weddings and receptions, including private terraces with views of New York City. Discounted room rates are available for wedding guests. Eventi can also accommodate rehearsal dinners and post-wedding brunches.
- Read MoreLocated on the East Side's Park Avenue (between 28th and 29th streets), the chic Royalton Park Avenue exudes class and style. The rooftop pool serves as a consistent guest favorite for its gorgeous city views and for its reputation as a hip nightlife spot, and guests can gain access to it through the payment of a daily facilities fee. Recent guests also rave about the attentive service and well-equipped accommodations. Each room features lofty ceilings, chocolate and magenta accents, 400-thread-count Egyptian cotton linens and iPod docking stations. Some ultra-luxurious suites even boast Juliet balconies and sweeping views overlooking Park Avenue South. And when you need a break from roaming through Manhattan's urban streets, you can get in some cardio at the fully equipped gym or indulge in a rejuvenating massage at Exhale Spa. Afterward, lounge by the rooftop pool or savor tasty French cuisine at the Rooftop at Royalton Park Avenue.
- Read MoreWeddings can be booked on the Gramercy Terrace, which can accommodate ceremonies, dinners and receptions with dancing. The hotel can recommend wedding DJs at several different price points.
- Read MoreThe 3,000-square-foot Penthouse at Hotel on Rivington, along with its 900-square-foot rooftop deck, can accommodate up to 50 guests for a sit-down dinner, or up to 200 guests for a cocktail reception. Ceremonies can be held on the rooftop deck.
- View all PhotosNew York, NY0.5 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (3479)Read MoreThe Westin has the space to accommodate weddings of various sizes. One of the more popular event spaces for weddings in the hotel is the Majestic Ballroom with its geometric chandeliers, red carpet and yellow walls (though there are no windows in this room). Special packages are available for the wedding party.
- Read MoreMany guests hosting weddings at the hotel opt for the adjoining North and South Loft spaces spanning the entire 17th floor of the hotel. Together they can accommodate up to 240 guests reception-style. If a smaller wedding is desired, Loft North and its terrace might be better.
- View all PhotosNew York, NY0.6 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (4410)Free BreakfastRead MoreLocated on West 47th Street, Sanctuary Hotel sits within earshot of bustling Times Square but just far enough away to escape tourist noise. This boutique hotel features 113 guest rooms, each splashed with a warm brown and red color scheme and ultra-luxurious amenities like rainfall shower fixtures, Frette bed linens and iHome radios. Recent guests compliment the hotel for its sophisticated atmosphere and overly accommodating staff. The complimentary continental breakfast buffet and free Wi-Fi doesn't hurt either. Guests also rave about the tented and heated Haven Rooftop lounge, which boasts a French-inspired menu along with sweeping city views.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree Breakfast
- View all PhotosNew York, NY0.7 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (4700)Read MoreThe Westin New York Grand Central is able to host wedding receptions in two ballrooms, including one with an outdoor patio. Wedding planners can help arrange every aspect of the day with recommended vendors and a special website for guest reservations.4.5-star Hotel Class
- View all PhotosNew York, NY1.2 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (8055)Read MorePark Lane Hotel can host weddings with up to 350 people. The Ballroom can also be divided into two spaces to fit the size of the occasion. Ballrooms feature crystal chandeliers and 15-foot ceilings.4.0-star Hotel Class
- Read MoreRenaissance New York Hotel 57 offers multiple options for wedding venues, including an outdoor rooftop event space that can accommodate up to 100 guests in any weather. Wedding planners are available on staff to help throughout the entire planning process.4.0-star Hotel Class
When purchasing from our site, we may earn commissions. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.