Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
- View all PhotosJoe Batt's Arm5-star HOTEL CLASSTripAdvisor (456)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThe Fogo Island Inn has been recognized as one of the loveliest places to tie the knot in Canada thank to its remarkable natural landscape, architecturally impressive spaces and notable culinary offerings. Couples can choose among several venues for their celebratory gatherings including a rooftop terrace, cocktail lounge, art gallery and library spaces and a private conference area.Joe Batt's ArmTripAdvisor (456)5.0-star Hotel ClassExcellent Critic RatingFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosWallace, Nova Scotia4-star HOTEL CLASSTripAdvisor (235)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreCouples can tie the knot on the property's grounds or in one of three indoor venues. Fox Harb'r Resort's largest indoor space is the 2,700-square-foot Banquet Room, which can accommodate up to 170 people for wedding ceremonies and receptions. Wedding packages are not offered, however, the resort's on-site wedding planners can arrange details like catering and photography services, ceremony decor and live entertainment.Wallace, Nova ScotiaTripAdvisor (235)4.0-star Hotel ClassGood Critic RatingFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosHalifax4-star HOTEL CLASSTripAdvisor (1413)Free WiFiRead MoreThe property features an array of ballrooms capable of hosting wedding ceremonies and events, including the grand Nova Scotia Ballroom, which holds up to 500 guests for banquets and up to 1,000 guests for receptions. Another room includes an outdoor patio suitable for nuptials taking place in the warmer months. Event planners are on hand to assist with preparation, catering and more, while a range of packages with various enhancements are available.HalifaxTripAdvisor (1413)4.0-star Hotel ClassGood Critic RatingFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe Westin Nova Scotian hosts wedding ceremonies, receptions and various other nuptial celebrations for celebrations with up to 550 guests. Wedding specialists can provide personalized service and catered banquet dinners are available. The first-floor Atlantic and Commonwealth ballrooms are especially popular for parties, while the outdoor terrace offers an open-air setup and city views as a reception option in warmer months for groups of up to 80.HalifaxTripAdvisor (2003)4.0-star Hotel ClassGood Critic RatingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosSt. John's4.5-star HOTEL CLASSTripAdvisor (1006)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThe hotel can host a variety of wedding related celebrations. The grand Fort William Ballroom is a sweeping space capable of hosting 900 guests for a reception, 700 guests for a banquet or 600 guests for dinner and dancing, while the two-story Court Garden atrium is an airy green space that provides a unique venue for nuptials. Wedding specialist are available to assist with planning and setup.St. John'sTripAdvisor (1006)4.5-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreCouples can tie the knot at the Delta Prince Edward. Eleven venues are available, many of which offer harbor views. The largest space – the 23,000-square-foot ballroom – can accommodate up to 1,344 guests for banquet-style receptions. No wedding packages are offered, but on-site wedding planners are available to assist with ceremony and reception details.CharlottetownTripAdvisor (605)4.0-star Hotel ClassGood Critic RatingFree WiFi
- Read MoreCouples can tie the knot in one of four venues at The Prince George Hotel. The largest space – the Windsor Room – can accommodate up to 240 guests for ceremonies and receptions. Other venues include the Terrace Restaurant and a room with a fireplace. Catering services like hors d'oeuvres, plated dinners and specialty food stations can be provided for weddings for an additional fee.HalifaxTripAdvisor (3626)4.0-star Hotel ClassGood Critic RatingFree WiFi