- View all Photos21c Museum Hotel CincinnatiCincinnati, OH0.3 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class
Combining the contemporary space of a modern art museum with resort-style hospitality, the 21c Museum Hotel Cincinnati provides a unique setting for weddings, engagement parties, rehearsal dinners and receptions. Catering options present regional flavors in fresh, elegant dishes for hors d’oeuvres, plated dinners and late-night snack bars. A dedicated wedding coordinator is on-site to help book vendors, plan bridal party activities and tend to guest needs.
- View all PhotosMetropolitan at The 9, Autograph CollectionCleveland, OH0.3 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The Metropolitan at The 9 has several unique venues suitable for weddings and related celebrations, including a grand ballroom, a rooftop bar and deck, the Alex Theater and private dining rooms at Adega restaurant. Several of the spaces feature historic touches like Prohibition-era decor and old bank vaults.
- View all PhotosHilton Columbus DowntownColumbus, OH0.8 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassLarge weddings are possible at the Hilton Columbus Downtown, partly due to the property's 12,000-square-foot grand ballroom, which features panoramic city views and 20-foot ceilings. More intimate ceremonies and social events are a better fit for the two junior ballrooms or the smaller conference rooms.
- View all PhotosRenaissance Columbus Downtown HotelColumbus, OH0.3 miles to city center3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel ClassPopular ceremony and reception sites at the hotel include the Hayes Grand Ballroom and the rooftop Cityview Terrace, both over 11,000 square feet. And with 14 other meeting spaces available, the hotel is also capable of hosting a variety of other weddings events, including cocktail hours and parties.
- View all PhotosThe Blackwell Inn and Pfahl Conference CenterColumbus, OH3.2 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The Blackwell Inn has a variety of spaces for hosting weddings. A 3,900-square-foot ballroom features floor-to-ceiling windows with views of the Buckeye football stadium. A terrace patio on the same level provides outdoor space for ceremonies, cocktails, photos and receptions. On-site wedding coordinators are assigned to assist with vendors, timelines and guest needs.
- View all PhotosGlidden HouseCleveland, OH4.4 miles to city center3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
The Glidden House offers a variety of venues indoors and out, including a tented patio, that are suitable for weddings, rehearsal dinners and receptions. The largest space is the tented patio, which can accommodate up to 150 guests.
- View all PhotosThe Ritz-Carlton, ClevelandCleveland, OH0.2 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel ClassThe Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland has a variety of regal spaces for hosting weddings and receptions. The Ballroom features sky-high ceilings, crystal chandeliers and silk fabric wall coverings for large groups, while the Riverview Room offers sweeping views of the city’s Cuyahoga River and bridges. Event planners are on-site to help coordinate vendors, catering menus, timelines and guest needs throughout the event.
- View all PhotosInterContinental ClevelandCleveland, OH3.7 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class
The InterContinental Cleveland features event spaces capable of hosting ceremonies, receptions and social events. The 8,800-square-foot Founders Ballroom includes a winding staircase entrance and features 18-foot ceilings and crystal chandeliers, while the smaller Six Continents Ballroom has a private pre-function area and can accommodate up to 180 guests.
- View all PhotosLe Méridien Columbus, The JosephColumbus, OH1.1 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe hotel offers stylish and sophisticated spaces for weddings and receptions. The Michael B. Coleman Ballroom features 2,698 square feet of function space beneath 12-foot ceilings. Floor-to-ceiling windows provide views of High Street. A smaller ballroom is also available, and private dining for up to 10 guests can be reserved in The Guild House. A planner can assist with all the details.
- View all PhotosHilton Columbus/PolarisColumbus, OH12.7 miles to city center3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
With 15,000 square feet of function space and a 9,000-square-foot ballroom, the Hilton Columbus/Polaris can accommodate a variety of wedding events, including ceremonies, receptions, dinners, brunches and showers. There is also an additional 2,625-square-foot ballroom.
- View all PhotosThe Westin CincinnatiCincinnati, OH0.4 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassWedding venues at the Westin Cincinnati include the large Presidential Ballroom, which accommodates up to 600 and features a foyer; the Fountain Room, a site with downtown views; and the 250-capacity Taft Ballroom. The hotel offers event catering and is open to creating custom menus.
- View all PhotosHilton Cincinnati Netherland PlazaCincinnati, OH0.4 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The hotel boasts more than 40,000 square feet of event space in which to host weddings, receptions and related events. Venues include the Hall of Mirrors and three ballrooms, as well as smaller event spaces for more intimate affairs. The largest venue can host up to 1,000 guests for receptions or up to 730 guests for sit-down banquets.
- View all PhotosThe Cincinnatian HotelCincinnati, OH0.3 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The Cincinnatian Hotel offers space for a variety of wedding events, such as engagement parties, showers, ceremonies and receptions. Couples can choose between rooms such as the Symmes, with glass window-paned walls, and the St. Clair, best used for itimate gatherings.
- View all PhotosCleveland Marriott Downtown at Key CenterCleveland, OH0.2 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe 9,746-square-foot Grand Ballroom is a natural fit for a wedding in downtown Cleveland, although the property features an array of smaller banquet rooms as well, in addition to the Key Tower Lobby. A wide variety of celebrations can be hosted at the hotel and depending on the options chosen, couples may receive amenities and gifts such as personal butler service, complimentary overnight accommodation for their one-year anniversary and special room rates for guests.
- View all PhotosHyatt Regency CincinnatiCincinnati, OH0.4 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The property has nearly 40,000 square feet of event space that can accommodate everything from a large celebration in the Regency Ballroom to a more intimate affair in a private banquet room.
- View all PhotosThe Westin Cleveland DowntownCleveland, OH0.3 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe 9,050-square-foot Orchid Ballroom is popular for nuptials with its large space, suspended glass-enclosed staircase and vibrant decor, although smaller spaces such as the Vanda room are also available. On-site wedding specialists work with couples to personalize and plan wedding events.
- View all PhotosInterContinental Suites Hotel ClevelandCleveland, OH3.5 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The InterContinental Suites Hotel Cleveland can host smaller, intimate weddings. An on-site wedding professional will help with planning and execution of the event. The bride and groom receive complimentary accommodations on their wedding night.
- View all PhotosRenaissance Cleveland HotelCleveland, OH0.2 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe Renaissance Cleveland Hotel has nearly 65,000 square feet of space available for on-site weddings. The largest available venue is the Grand Ballroom, which is an impressive 22,590 square feet. The on-site catering staff can create customized menus fitting of the big day. On-site wedding planners are also available to oversee details.
- View all PhotosThe Westin Great Southern ColumbusColumbus, OH0.3 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassWhether it’s an intimate gathering or a large celebration, the Westin Columbus has more than 12,000 square feet of space available. The Grand Ballroom can accommodate up to 350 guests, while smaller spaces are available for cocktail hours or more intimate affairs. The hotel’s on-site planning team can assist with details, organization, planning and execution.
- View all PhotosSheraton Columbus Hotel at Capitol SquareColumbus, OH0.1 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
With a variety of spaces, couples are likely to find one that fits their needs at the Sheraton Columbus Hotel at Capitol Square. Massive ballrooms are available for larger affairs, while smaller function rooms are perfect for more intimate gatherings. The hotel can accommodate all types of weddings, including military weddings, Hindu and Indian weddings and traditional Asian culture ceremonies.
- View all PhotosHilton Columbus at EastonColumbus, OH7.7 miles to city center3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
Weddings of all sizes can be accommodated at the Hilton Columbus at Easton. Intimate gatherings can be held in a variety of sophisticated boardrooms, while larger, elegant affairs are perfect for the 30,000-square-foot Easton Grand Ballroom. Most spaces feature floor-to-ceiling windows, crystal chandeliers, neutral-colored linens and state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.