- View all PhotosKimpton Hotel Monaco PittsburghPittsburgh, PA0.3 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel ClassIndoor and outdoor spaces are available for weddings both big and small at the Kimpton Hotel Monaco Pittsburgh. The largest space, the two-story Sheffield Ballroom, can host up to 240 guests for receptions or up to 150 people for banquets. Additionally, the ninth floor Rialto Suite & Rooftop is an ideal ceremony spot for couples looking for picturesque city views. The Commoner can cater weddings, as well as related events like brunches, rehearsal dinners and luncheons. The two-story ballroom is an elegant space with columns and large windows.
- View all PhotosMansions on Fifth HotelPittsburgh, PA2.8 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The property can host weddings with up to 200 guests. There are a variety of wedding packages, and the hotel features several elegant spaces for wedding-related events, including the Grand Hall, which showcases a grand staircase and 20-foot stained-glass windows. What's more, couples have access to an outdoor terrace with sweeping city views.
- View all PhotosFairmont PittsburghPittsburgh, PA0.6 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel ClassThe Fairmont accommodates a variety of wedding needs, from intimate cocktail hours in the Ballroom Foyer to lavish receptions in the 5,500-square-foot Grand Ballroom. An on-site wedding specialist assists with site visits, custom menus and more.
- View all PhotosRenaissance Pittsburgh HotelPittsburgh, PA0.6 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The Renaissance Pittsburgh Hotel is well-versed in weddings and features a variety of indoor venue options, including the 3,500-square-foot Symphony Ballroom, which features floor-to-ceiling windows with riverfront views. The Grand Staircase is a particularly iconic ceremony site.
- View all PhotosOmni William Penn HotelPittsburgh, PA0.3 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe hotel’s three opulent ballrooms, available for weddings, feature details such as antique crystal chandeliers, gold leaf railings and even a ceiling mural in the dramatic Urban Room. The Grand Ballroom can host an elegant ceremony and reception for 500 of your closest friends and family members.
- View all PhotosThe Westin Pittsburgh, a Marriott HotelPittsburgh, PA0.2 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The hotel features three different main venues that can serve as wedding venues: the Allegheny Grand Ballroom, the Westmoreland Ballroom and the Pennsylvania Ballroom. Each features sophisticated decor, natural light and plenty of space for guests.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.