- View all PhotosHotel deLuxePortland, OR2.3 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Featuring Old Hollywood-style with high ceilings and chandeliers, the Hotel deLuxe can accommodate intimate weddings. The Screening Room offers 1,240 square feet of space and can host banquet-style weddings with a dance floor for up to 65 guests. Gracie’s Restaurant can be rented for private events and offers gilded ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows. For an outdoor setting adjacent to the hotel, the Rooftop Terrace is fully customizable and the venue can accommodate outside vendors, including food carts, and features views of downtown Portland.
- View all PhotosRiver's Edge Hotel & SpaPortland, OR3.6 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Offering a riverfront location, the River’s Edge Hotel is equipped to host indoor and outdoor weddings for up to 120 attendees. The hotel provides outdoor ceremony locations along the Willamette riverfront along with a terrace area. Modern, indoor venues have large windows with scenic views of the surrounding area.
- View all PhotosKimpton RiverPlace HotelPortland, OR2.3 miles to city center$25 Nightly Resort Fee4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class$25 Nightly Resort FeeOffering views of the Willamette River, the RiverPlace hotel is equipped to host indoor and outdoor weddings and related events. The outdoor courtyard patio space overlooks the marina and is ideal for small ceremonies and rehearsal dinners. The RiverPlace Ballroom has floor-to-ceiling windows and can accommodate banquet-style weddings for up to 200 guests.
- View all PhotosThe Nines, A Luxury Collection HotelPortland, OR2 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
Featuring modern elements mixed with historical design, The Nines is equipped to host wedding ceremonies and events. The hotel’s ballroom offers Murano glass chandeliers, 18-foot ceilings, a marble staircase and a cocktail lounge area with panoramic views of the city. There’s also a gallery event space with city views for smaller receptions.
- View all PhotosHeathman HotelPortland, OR2.2 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class
The Heathman Hotel has eight flexible spaces that can host weddings for up to 150 guests. The hotel features historic elements, such as wood paneling, chandeliers and fireplaces and an extensive art collection. The event planning team can assist in managing event details such as menus and room setup.
- View all PhotosThe Benson HotelPortland, OR1.9 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Offering historic ballroom spaces and catering services, the Benson is equipped to host weddings. The London Grill offers an intimate setting with a fireplace for rehearsal dinners and small events. The Crystal Ballroom features Austrian crystal chandeliers and cathedral windows for an elegant ceremony or reception. The property’s largest space, the Mayfair Ballroom offers a historic atmosphere that can accommodate a dinner and dance setup for 300 guests.
- View all PhotosEmbassy Suites Portland - DowntownPortland, OR1.8 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Featuring historic architecture, the Embassy Suites Portland-Downtown is equipped to host weddings large and small. There are two ballroom options — The Colonel Lindbergh Ballroom has high ceilings and crown molding and the Queen Marie Ballroom offers a white and gray color scheme with chandeliers. Smaller rooms are available for pre- and post-event festivities.
- View all PhotosDossierPortland, OR2.1 miles to city center$24 Nightly Resort Fee4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class$24 Nightly Resort Fee
Dossier is equipped to host wedding ceremonies and receptions. Featuring a modern setting with original works of art and floor-to-ceiling windows, the Alder Ballroom can accommodate banquet-style weddings for up to 100 attendees.
- View all PhotosKimpton Hotel Monaco PortlandPortland, OR2 miles to city center$24 Nightly Resort Fee4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class$24 Nightly Resort FeeThe Hotel Monaco has multiple event spaces equipped to host wedding ceremonies and receptions as well as rehearsal dinners and festivities. In addition to the hotel’s ballroom spaces, the Red Star Tavern is also available for wedding events. The on-site wedding specialist will manage catering and event details.
- View all PhotosKimpton Hotel Vintage PortlandPortland, OR2 miles to city center$25 Nightly Resort Fee4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class$25 Nightly Resort Fee
The Hotel Vintage offers a wine-inspired setting for wedding ceremonies and receptions. There is a wine cellar space available for smaller parties along with the Pinot Blanc event space that can host banquet-style receptions for up to 150 guests. The hotel offers wedding packages and promotions.
- View all PhotosSentinelPortland, OR2.1 miles to city center$24 Nightly Resort Fee5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class$24 Nightly Resort Fee
Steeped in history with ornate architectural details, the Sentinel is equipped to host weddings and events of varying sizes. Ballrooms with arched ceilings, crown molding and marble accents are available, along with smaller settings for rehearsal dinners and bridal showers. The largest space is the Governor Ballroom, which can host banquet-style receptions for up to 500 guests or receptions of up to 900.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.