- View all PhotosThe Grand America HotelSalt Lake City, UT0.1 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
Couples can tie the knot at The Grand America Hotel. The hotel boasts two ballrooms, the Grand Salon and the Center Courtyard, which has 35,000 square feet of gardens. The Grand Ballroom can hold up to 1,900 guests for a banquet reception while the Imperial Ballroom can fit 1,060 guests for the same style event. There are also smaller event spaces available throughout the hotel that can host more intimate gatherings. On-site wedding planners can assist with details like flower arrangements, lighting equipment, catering and photography services.
- View all PhotosSheraton Salt Lake City HotelSalt Lake City, UT0.4 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Couples can tie the knot in one of three ballrooms: the Capitol Reef Ballroom, The Canyons Ballroom and the Arches Ballroom. The largest of the three is the Capitol Reef Ballroom, which can accommodate up to 650 guests (or up to 300 people with a dance floor). All ballrooms feature 17-foot ceilings, wall sconces and chandeliers. An additional venue, the courtyard, with a fire pit and space for up to 50 guests is also available on-site. Offered wedding services include a complimentary wedding night suite for the bride and groom, a customized wedding website, free linens and table centerpieces for receptions and upgraded suites for the bridal couple's parents.
- View all PhotosKimpton Hotel Monaco Salt Lake CitySalt Lake City, UT0.5 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe hotel primarily hosts weddings in its Paris Ballroom, which offers natural light and can host up to 225 guests for wedding receptions. There are also smaller venues, including the Bombay Room and Bambara restaurant, that can be reserved for intimate wedding functions.
- View all PhotosHilton Salt Lake City CenterSalt Lake City, UT0.5 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThere are plenty of venues of varying sizes for couples to choose from; the property's two ballrooms are the largest venues available.The 8,000-square-foot Grand Ballroom can hold up to 660 guests for a banquet and up to 1,080 guests for a reception, while the Alpine Ballroom is able to hold 270 guests. There are also smaller meeting rooms, a theater and suites that can be reserved for more intimate gatherings.
- View all PhotosSalt Lake City Marriott City CenterSalt Lake City, UT0.4 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Weddings can be hosted in many of the hotel's event spaces, though the Capitol Ballroom is the hotel's largest and most popular venue. The space can hold up to 700 people for receptions or up to 420 guests for banquets. Marriott-certified wedding planners are also available to assist with wedding details like catering services and arranging table settings.
- View all PhotosSalt Lake Marriott Downtown at City CreekSalt Lake City, UT0.7 miles to city center3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel ClassThe Grand Ballroom is able to hold up to 1,100 guests for a banquet and up to 2,000 guests for a reception. For those looking for smaller gatherings, the ballroom can also be divided into 10 smaller salon rooms.
- View all PhotosThe Little America Hotel - Salt Lake CitySalt Lake City, UT0.2 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Wedding ceremonies and events are primarily held in The Little America Hotel's ballroom and large event rooms, where crystal chandeliers and elegant European-influenced decor set a traditional tone. The largest venue, The Grand Ballroom, can hold up to 800 guests for banquets and up to 1,000 people for reception, while the state-named event rooms can each accommodate up to 80 guests for banquet-style affairs.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.