Protect Your Trip »
Protect Your Trip » Search, compare and buy the best travel insurance for the lowest price
- View all PhotosAndaz San DiegoSan Diego, CA2.3 miles to city center$28 Nightly Resort Fee4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class$28 Nightly Resort Fee
Wedding venues at the Andaz San Diego include a grand ballroom with crystal chandeliers and, for outdoor celebrations, the 6,500-square-foot rooftop terrace with a built-in bar and city skyline views. The largeset indoor space can accommodate 220 for a banquet, while the roof can hold 240 people for a banquet. The hotel’s wedding planner will assist with everything from catering, decor and room block rates to the acquisition of your marriage license. The West Rooftop features both covered and uncovered areas for an intimate setting for wedding ceremonies.
- View all PhotosOmni San Diego HotelSan Diego, CA2.4 miles to city center$25 Nightly Resort Fee4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class$25 Nightly Resort Fee
Omni San Diego offers both indoor and outdoor venues for your special day. Wedding coordinators and catering managers will work with you to ensure your day is planned the way you want it down to the very last detail. The hotel restaurants are also ideal for rehearsal dinners or post-wedding brunches.
- View all PhotosSolamar San DiegoSan Diego, CA2.3 miles to city center$25 Nightly Resort Fee4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class$25 Nightly Resort FeeYou can tie the knot in the bright San Diego sun at the hotel's outdoor terrace which features views of the San Diego skyline. The property can also accommodate up to 240 seated guests in its six indoor ballrooms.
- View all PhotosThe Westin San Diego Gaslamp QuarterSan Diego, CA2.5 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassWedding planners can organize everything from a multiday Indian wedding to an intimate ceremony in the hotel's rooftop Garden Terrace.
- View all PhotosSan Diego Marriott Gaslamp QuarterSan Diego, CA2.3 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassMarriott-certified wedding planners can assist couples with everything from decor and catering to guest accommodations. Wedding venues range from the Cabrillo Ballroom to the rooftop Altitude Lounge.
- View all PhotosThe US GRANT, A Luxury Collection Hotel, San DiegoSan Diego, CA2.4 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel ClassThe hotel's Bivouac Ballroom, Crystal Ballroom and Palm Court are all picturesque wedding venues, perfect for parties of any size. Brides and grooms can enjoy wedding packages that include a prosecco toast, a two-course plated dinner and complimentary overnight accommodations for the couple.
- View all PhotosThe Keating HotelSan Diego, CA2.4 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The Keating Hotel has 2,500 square feet of historic event space available for weddings and celebrations. Rooms have exposed brick walls, views of the surrounding Gaslamp area, and surround sound systems.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.