Protect Your Trip »
Protect Your Trip » Search, compare and buy the best travel insurance for the lowest price
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
- View all PhotosThe Ritz-Carlton, San FranciscoSan Francisco, CA0.5 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel ClassThe Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco welcomes couples to host wedding events in one of multiple elegant indoor rooms or in the intimate outdoor space. Up to 500 guests can be accommodated in the full ballroom, and ceremonies for up to 200 can be hosted among the gardens of The Terrace Courtyard. The on-site culinary team is available to assist in creating a customizable wedding menu, but guests are welcome to select an off-site caterer with special approval.
- View all PhotosFour Seasons Hotel San FranciscoSan Francisco, CA0.6 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
Couples looking for a spacious wedding venue may be interested in the Veranda Ballroom at Four Seasons Hotel San Francisco, which has space for a banquet for up to 540 guests or a standing reception for up to 1,200. An attached terrace offers fresh air and views of the surrounding city, and can accommodate wedding ceremonies for up to 200. Several smaller rooms are available for more intimate indoor wedding events.
- View all PhotosThe St. Regis San FranciscoSan Francisco, CA0.6 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
Couples desiring an elegant San Francisco wedding may want to consider The St. Regis, which offers large indoor and outdoor reception venues. The Yerba Buena Terrace can accommodate up to 600 wedding guests outside, while the Gallery Ballroom can hold up to 300 indoors for a seated reception. Each indoor space is decorated in sophisticated color schemes of deep plum, cream and gray.
- View all PhotosLoews Regency San Francisco HotelSan Francisco, CA0.2 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel ClassThe luxurious atmosphere of Loews Regency San Francisco Hotel offers venue options for couples that are hosting intimate wedding ceremonies and receptions. The wedding catering menu is fully customizable, and the hotel sommelier is able to assist in selecting wines to compliment each dish.
- View all PhotosFairmont San FranciscoSan Francisco, CA0.7 miles to city center$30 Nightly Resort Fee5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class$30 Nightly Resort FeeCouples have numerous event spaces to choose from for their special day, including multiple ballrooms, rooms with views of the bay and gardens that look out on the city. The Grand Ballroom can accommodate up to 970 for a seated reception.
- View all PhotosArgonaut HotelSan Francisco, CA1.5 miles to city center$29 Nightly Resort Fee4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class$29 Nightly Resort Fee
Couples can say their vows and celebrate with friends and family at one of the hotel's wedding venues, which include a grand ballroom and a courtyard. The largest space, the Golden Gate Ballroom, can accommodate up to 280 for a seated reception and up to 400 for a cocktail reception.
- View all PhotosInterContinental San FranciscoSan Francisco, CA0.9 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel ClassBoth indoor and outdoor wedding venues are available for events at the InterContinental San Francisco. The Grand Ballroom, with 20-foot floor-to-ceiling windows, can accommodate 400 guests for a banquet.
- View all PhotosJW Marriott San Francisco Union SquareSan Francisco, CA0.8 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe JW Marriott Union Square has certified wedding planners on staff to assist couples in choosing from available venues, menus, decor and preferred vendors. The property offers complimentary ceremony space, a free wedding night suite for the couple, and discounted room rates for out-of-town guests.
- View all PhotosSan Francisco Marriott MarquisSan Francisco, CA0.7 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe San Francisco Marriott Marquis offers couples online MeetingMatrix software that enables them to download and personalize banquet hall diagrams. The rooftop View Lounge and a limited amount of outdoor space also can be reserved for wedding day events.
- View all PhotosHilton San Francisco Financial DistrictSan Francisco, CA0.3 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe hotel has 15 venues available, including the unique outside foyer that features a bridge over Kearny Street to Chinatown. An event planner can assist with everything from room selection and decor to catering options.
- View all PhotosHyatt Regency San Francisco AirportBurlingame, CA14 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The hotel's professional wedding specialists can help plan everything from extravagant to intimate events in a variety of indoor and outdoor venues. The Grand Peninsula Ballroom can accommodate ceremonies for up to 1,000 people or the Regency Ballroom can host a seated dinner for up to 320 guests.
- View all PhotosSheraton Fisherman's Wharf HotelSan Francisco, CA1.2 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe Sheraton Fisherman's Wharf can accommodate weddings of up to 200 guests in one of the three ballrooms or the outdoor courtyard.
- View all PhotosPalace Hotel, A Luxury Collection Hotel, San FranciscoSan Francisco, CA0.5 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel ClassThe Palace Hotel has hosted high-end weddings for more than a century. The hotel has at least five indoor venues that brides and grooms can choose from, including the French Parlor that overlooks the Garden Court and the 8,964-square-foot Grand Ballroom, which has a maximum guest capacity of 550 guests for a seated banquet with a dance floor.
- View all PhotosTaj Campton Place San FranciscoSan Francisco, CA0.6 miles to city center$34 Nightly Resort Fee5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class$34 Nightly Resort FeeCouples can tie the knot in the hotel's Campton Room, which features a built-in marble bar, mirrored credenzas, louvered ceilings and a foyer. The space sits on the second floor of the property and offers reception space for up to 150 guests.
- View all PhotosOmni San Francisco HotelSan Francisco, CA0.3 miles to city center$25 Nightly Resort Fee4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class$25 Nightly Resort FeeThe Omni San Francisco Hotel is equipped to host weddings and receptions in its 2,800-square-foot ballroom, which can accommodate up to 280 guests. On-site wedding planners can help organize everything from catering to decor.
- View all PhotosHotel Vitale, a Joie de Vivre HotelSan Francisco, CA0.3 miles to city center$35 Nightly Resort Fee4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class$35 Nightly Resort Fee
Wedding parties can hold outdoor ceremonies on the roof with views of the Bay Bridge, or they can have their festivities on the fifth-floor Plaza Terrace complete with vistas of the downtown skyline, The Embarcadero, The Ferry Building and San Francisco Bay. Indoor options include the main event room, The Amalfi Coast, featuring large widows providing street views.
- View all PhotosHotel Zelos San FranciscoSan Francisco, CA0.7 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Located in the heart of the city, the property hosts San Francisco rehearsal dinners, weddings and receptions. The hotel offers cocktail hours for up to 100 guests
- View all PhotosHotel Nikko San FranciscoSan Francisco, CA0.8 miles to city center$33 Nightly Resort Fee4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class$33 Nightly Resort FeeThe hotel's indoor wedding venues include the large Nikko Ballroom on the third floor, which can host up to 800 guests for a reception, as well as the smaller Bay View, Peninsula and Golden Gate rooms on the 25th floor, which have memorable views of San Francisco.
- View all PhotosThe Westin St. FrancisSan Francisco, CA0.7 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe elegant setting and grand history of the Westin St. Francis have made it a longtime favorite of brides and grooms. The hotel can host ceremonies and receptions both intimate and grand in its variety of venues, which include ballrooms, salons and suites. The largest ballroom, the Grand Ballroom, is outfitted with sparkling chandeliers and spans 10,700 square feet. It can accommodate up to 1,500 for a standing reception or 1,000 for a seated dinner. Other popular wedding venues include the 32nd-floor Victor's Palace and Alexandra's, which offer impressive views of the cityscape.
- View all PhotosW San FranciscoSan Francisco, CA0.7 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe W San Francisco is equipped to host weddings for up to 450 guests. Hotel staff includes wedding planners who can organize the ceremony and reception.
- View all PhotosGrand Hyatt San FranciscoSan Francisco, CA0.6 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The Grand Hyatt's two popular venues are the contemporary Grand Ballroom and the gallery-like 36th floor space with wall-to-wall windows. Couples may customize the menus and decor to reflect their cultural preferences.
- View all PhotosCavallo Point – the Lodge at the Golden GateSausalito, CA5.3 miles to city center$45 Nightly Resort Fee4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class$45 Nightly Resort Fee
Cavallo Point features indoor and outdoor wedding venues, including the Mission Blue Chapel, which can hold 200 guests for a ceremony and 90 for a reception with a dance floor. There are also two outdoor lawns that can accommodate 250 guests for a reception with a dance floor.
- View all PhotosKimpton Sir Francis DrakeSan Francisco, CA0.7 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe Sir Francis Drake has a total of 16,000 square feet of space with 11 unique rooms to stage a variety of wedding events. The hotel employs a wedding specialist who was married at the hotel herself.
- View all PhotosHyatt Regency San FranciscoSan Francisco, CA0.2 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The hotel has a number of venues that can accommodate a range of wedding events, including showers, ceremonies and brunches. Ceremony venues include the world-famous atrium and the Grand Ballroom. Wedding specialists can help with every step, from catering to decor and guest accommodations.
- View all PhotosPark Central Hotel San FranciscoSan Francisco, CA0.6 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassOrnate marble foyers, rich woodwork, gold-leaf domes and an extensive art collection contribute to the refined atmosphere of the hotel's wedding venues. The Metropolitan Ballroom can host up to 1,200 guests.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.