- View all PhotosSan Francisco, CA0.5 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1520)Read MoreThe Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco welcomes couples to host wedding events in one of multiple elegant indoor rooms or in the intimate outdoor space. Up to 500 guests can be accommodated in the full ballroom, and ceremonies for up to 200 can be hosted among the gardens of The Terrace Courtyard. The on-site culinary team is available to assist in creating a customizable wedding menu, but guests are welcome to select an off-site caterer with special approval.
- View all PhotosSan Francisco, CA0.6 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1491)Read MoreCouples desiring an elegant San Francisco wedding may want to consider The St. Regis, which offers large indoor and outdoor reception venues. The Yerba Buena Terrace can accommodate up to 600 wedding guests outside, while the Gallery Ballroom can hold up to 300 indoors for a seated reception. Each indoor space is decorated in sophisticated color schemes of deep plum, cream and gray.
- View all PhotosSan Francisco, CA0.6 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1876)Read MoreCouples looking for a spacious wedding venue may be interested in the Veranda Ballroom at Four Seasons Hotel San Francisco, which has space for a banquet for up to 540 guests or a standing reception for up to 1,200. An attached terrace offers fresh air and views of the surrounding city, and can accommodate wedding ceremonies for up to 200. Several smaller rooms are available for more intimate indoor wedding events.
- Read MoreCouples can say their vows and celebrate with friends and family at one of the hotel's wedding venues, which include a grand ballroom and a courtyard. The largest space, the Golden Gate Ballroom, can accommodate up to 280 for a seated reception and up to 400 for a cocktail reception.4.5-star Hotel Class
- View all PhotosSan Francisco, CA0.2 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (680)Read MoreThe luxurious atmosphere of Loews Regency San Francisco Hotel offers venue options for couples that are hosting intimate wedding ceremonies and receptions. The wedding catering menu is fully customizable, and the hotel sommelier is able to assist in selecting wines to compliment each dish.
- Read MoreCouples have numerous event spaces to choose from for their special day, including multiple ballrooms, rooms with views of the bay and gardens that look out on the city. The Grand Ballroom can accommodate up to 970 for a seated reception.
- View all PhotosSan Francisco, CA0.9 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (3263)Read MoreLike its sister property – the InterContinental Mark Hopkins – the InterContinental San Francisco is geared mostly toward corporate travelers. But that doesn't mean that it's all about business: After all, it's located in San Francisco's hip South of Market neighborhood. Guest rooms cater to business and leisure travelers alike with high-speed internet access (for a fee), LCD TVs, iPod docking stations and minibars. Recent guests said that the decor is nothing to write home about, but that the views from the floor-to-ceiling windows were breathtaking – request a room on a higher floor to truly take advantage of the scenery. Meanwhile, the contemporary American cuisine served at the hotel's Michelin-star rated restaurant garners praise as well. If you're only looking for a drink, the hotel's on-site Bar 888 keeps the grappa (its specialty) flowing.What's more, if you're a member of the IHG rewards program, you can earn or redeem points for staying here.
- View all PhotosSan Francisco, CA0.8 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (2041)Read MoreThe JW Marriott Union Square has certified wedding planners on staff to assist couples in choosing from available venues, menus, decor and preferred vendors. The property offers complimentary ceremony space, a free wedding night suite for the couple, and discounted room rates for out-of-town guests.
- View all PhotosSan Francisco, CA0.7 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (7118)Read MoreThe San Francisco Marriott Marquis offers couples online MeetingMatrix software that enables them to download and personalize banquet hall diagrams. The rooftop View Lounge and a limited amount of outdoor space also can be reserved for wedding day events.4.0-star Hotel Class
- View all PhotosSan Francisco, CA0.3 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (4372)Read MoreThe hotel has 15 venues available, including the unique outside foyer that features a bridge over Kearny Street to Chinatown. An event planner can assist with everything from room selection and decor to catering options.4.0-star Hotel Class
- View all PhotosBurlingame, CA14 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1159)Read MoreThe hotel's professional wedding specialists can help plan everything from extravagant to intimate events in a variety of indoor and outdoor venues. The Grand Peninsula Ballroom can accommodate ceremonies for up to 1,000 people or the Regency Ballroom can host a seated dinner for up to 320 guests.4.0-star Hotel Class
- View all PhotosSan Francisco, CA0.5 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1811)Read MoreThe Palace Hotel has hosted high-end weddings for more than a century. The hotel has at least five indoor venues that brides and grooms can choose from, including the French Parlor that overlooks the Garden Court and the 8,964-square-foot Grand Ballroom, which has a maximum guest capacity of 550 guests for a seated banquet with a dance floor.
- View all PhotosSan Francisco, CA0.6 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1437)Read MoreSitting about a block northeast of Union Square, Taj Campton Place San Francisco bills itself as "one of San Francisco's most prominent landmarks," and it has welcomed guests for more than 100 years. However, those who visited recently aren't quite sure what to make of this historic 110-room property. Travelers are quick to praise Taj Campton Place's location at the heart of the city, saying that getting to and from major attractions was a piece of cake. On the other hand, some guests claim that Taj Campton Place is starting to show its age, especially in the guest rooms. Although each accommodation comes equipped with amenities like flat-screen LCD televisions, Bose Wave sound systems and Nespresso machines, visitors say that the beige and white decor feels tired. If you're not happy with your room's appearance, head to the open-air fitness center to take in the city views, or seek out a change of scenery and some fine California cuisine at the Michelin-starred Campton Place Restaurant.
- Read MoreThe Omni San Francisco Hotel is equipped to host weddings and receptions in its 2,800-square-foot ballroom, which can accommodate up to 230 guests. On-site wedding planners can help organize everything from catering to decor.4.5-star Hotel Class
- View all PhotosSan Francisco, CA0.3 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1928)Read MoreWedding parties can hold outdoor ceremonies on the roof with views of the Bay Bridge, or they can have their festivities on the fifth-floor Plaza Terrace complete with vistas of the downtown skyline, The Embarcadero, The Ferry Building and San Francisco Bay. Indoor options include the main event room, The Amalfi Coast, featuring large widows providing street views.4.0-star Hotel Class
- Read MoreCavallo Point features indoor and outdoor wedding venues, including the Mission Blue Chapel, which can hold 200 guests for a ceremony and 90 for a reception with a dance floor. There are also two outdoor lawns that can accommodate 250 guests for a reception with a dance floor.Free Parking
- Read MoreThe hotel's indoor wedding venues include the large Nikko Ballroom on the third floor, which can host up to 800 guests for a reception, as well as the smaller Bay View, Peninsula and Golden Gate rooms on the 25th floor, which have memorable views of San Francisco.4.0-star Hotel Class
- Read MoreLike many W hotels, San Francisco's iteration is über-trendy, yet remarkably comfortable. Previous guests were pleased with the hotel's accommodations, which include pillow-top mattresses, goose-down bedding, flat-screen TVs and access to iPod shuffles and a variety of DVDs through the hotel's Whatever/Whenever program. The W San Francisco also provides pet beds, litter boxes and food bowls for those traveling with four-legged companions. In addition to its guest rooms, the W also has TRACE, a restaurant that serves socially conscious Californian cuisine, and the lavish Bliss Spa, where you can watch a movie while you get your nails done. Sitting near the Yerba Buena Gardens in the SoMa neighborhood, this Marriott-affiliated hotel makes a great choice for business and leisure travelers alike. Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- Read MoreThe elegant setting and grand history of the Westin St. Francis have made it a longtime favorite of brides and grooms. The hotel can host ceremonies and receptions both intimate and grand in its variety of venues, which include ballrooms, salons and suites. The largest ballroom, the Grand Ballroom, is outfitted with sparkling chandeliers and spans 10,700 square feet. It can accommodate up to 1,500 for a standing reception or 1,000 for a seated dinner. Other popular wedding venues include the 32nd-floor Victor's Palace and Alexandra's, which offer impressive views of the cityscape.
- View all PhotosSan Francisco, CA0.9 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (3400)Read MoreFrom catering to accommodations for out of town guests, the hotel can aid with all wedding needs. The property has a variety of event spaces to choose from for both ceremonies and receptions. The largest space, the Paris Ballroom, can accommodate up to 250 for a reception.
- Read MoreLocated in the heart of the city, the property hosts San Francisco rehearsal dinners, weddings and receptions. The hotel offers cocktail hours for up to 100 guests
- Read MoreThe Grand Hyatt's two popular venues are the contemporary Grand Ballroom and the gallery-like 36th floor space with wall-to-wall windows. Couples may customize the menus and decor to reflect their cultural preferences.
- Read MoreThe Sir Francis Drake has a total of 16,000 square feet of space with 11 unique rooms to stage a variety of wedding events. The hotel employs a wedding specialist who was married at the hotel herself.
- View all PhotosSan Francisco, CA0.9 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1753)Read MoreWedding parties can take advantage of a variety of event spaces on one floor, including the terrace and ballroom with fireplace. Staff is available to organize and help with everything from ceremonies to cocktail hours and receptions.
When purchasing from our site, we may earn commissions. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.