Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
- View all PhotosSeattle, WA0.4 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1722)Free WiFiRead MoreThe Four Seasons Seattle offers a variety of wedding venues for couples to choose from. Whether it's an elegant ballroom or the outdoor poolside terrace, couples are likely to find a space fitting of the big day. The Four Seasons offers assistance with invitations, flowers and more.Free WiFi
- View all PhotosSeattle, WA0.9 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1784)Free WiFiRead MoreWith a variety of spaces, couples are likely to find a venue that fits their needs at the Pan Pacific Seattle. The Lakefront Ballroom, which has a connecting outdoor terrace and a great view of the Space Needle, is the largest venue and it can accommodate up to 200 people. The Cascade Room and the Gateway Room are ideal for smaller, more intimate celebrations.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosSeattle, WA0.2 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (3219)Free WiFiRead MoreHotel 1000 offers a variety of spaces where couples can celebrate their big day. An on-site event planning team will help oversee details. Space is also available for pre- and post-wedding events, including bridal showers, rehearsal dinners and farewell brunches.Free WiFi
- View all PhotosKirkland, WA6.8 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1306)Free WiFiRead MoreWith views of Lake Washington and the Olympic Mountains, couples are sure to find a space fitting of their big day at the Woodmark Hotel, which includes the outdoor Olympic Terrace. An on-site wedding planner can help create a unique atmosphere that tells each couple’s story and will oversee the details leading up to the wedding.
- View all PhotosSeattle, WA0.5 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (4525)Free WiFiRead MoreWith picturesque water views of Elliott Bay and the Puget Sound, couples who get married at The Edgewater will have a memorable backdrop. The Olympic Ballroom is the hotel’s largest space with floor-to-ceiling windows and it can accommodate up to 220 guests.Free WiFi
- View all PhotosSnoqualmie, WA23.6 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1496)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreWhether it’s an intimate gathering on the Hidden Terrace or a grand celebration in the Salish Ballroom, couples can host wedding events of various sizes at this hotel. The catering staff will create a customized menu to fit the couple’s needs.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe Sorrento Hotel is ideal for couples looking to host a wedding on the smaller side. The main ballroom, Top of the Town can accommodate parties of up to 120 guests. The Penthouse sits atop the seventh floor and is one of the only rooftop venues in the city.
- Read MoreWhether it’s a grand ballroom or an intimate ceremony in one of the outdoor gardens, couples can choose from a variety of wedding venues in which to host an event at Hotel Bellevue. Spaces have lighting fixtures which be customized to match the theme of the event. An on-site wedding planner will assist with overseeing day-of details.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe Fairmont has four distinct spaces where couples and their guests can celebrate weddings. An on-site team of planners can assist with planning the details of the big day and an on-site pastry chef is available to create a customized wedding cake.
- Read MoreThis Kimpton outpost has a number of spaces that can accommodate parties with up to 200 guests. The food is catered by the hotel's in-house restaurant, Outlier. An on-site wedding planner can assist with planning details.4.5-star Hotel Class
- Read MoreThe hotel's wedding venues appeal to couples looking to have an intimate celebration. Warm tones and a stone fireplace create a comfortable romantic atmosphere, and the property can accommodate up to 60 guests for a sit-down dinner.
- Read MoreThe Kimpton Alexis Hotel Seattle can help couples create their ideal Seattle wedding. The hotel has six spaces that can accommodate parties up to 180 guests. The food is catered by the hotel’s in-house restaurant, the Bookstore Bar & Café. An on-site wedding planner can ease the burden on the wedding party.
- View all PhotosKirkland, WA7.7 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (634)Free WiFiRead MoreThe hotel boasts a variety of venues that can accommodate wedding ceremonties, receptions and related events. The San Juan Ballroom can host a grand celebration of up to 130 guests, while those looking for a more intimate gathering may choose one of the smaller private dining rooms.
- Read MoreThe Hyatt at Olive 8 has more than 12,000 square feet of event space where couples can celebrate. Spaces range from intimate to grand and everything in between. An on-site event planning team will oversee the details. In addition to a customized menu, the on-site culinary team can create a custom ice sculpture.
- Read MoreCouples looking to have a smaller wedding will find appropriate space at Hotel Ändra. The hotel can host sit-down dinners of up to 80 guests. On-site Tom Douglas Catering will help create a customized menu fitting of the big day.
- Read MoreThe Grand Hyatt Seattle has more than 25,000 square feet of event space where couples can host events. Venues range from intimate to grand, and an on-site event planning team can help oversee details like catering, decorations, A/V equipment and more.
- View all PhotosBellevue, WA6.2 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (2787)Free WiFiRead MoreThe Hyatt Regency's ballrooms can accommodate larger receptions and ceremonies while the private banquet room can host more intimate affairs.Free WiFi
- Read MoreThe Westin Bellevue has a variety of spaces available to fit each couple’s needs. The Grand Ballroom, which features brightly colored glass chandeliers, can accommodate up to 800 guests while the Lake Chelan Room, which features floor-to-ceiling windows and a patio, is ideal for private affairs of up to 50 people.
- Read MoreThe Renaissance Seattle has more than 25,000 square feet of space available for on-site weddings. The on-site catering staff can create customized menus fitting of the big day while the on-site wedding planners oversee details.
- Read MoreWhether it’s an intimate gathering or a grand celebration, The Westin has a variety of spaces available to fit each couple’s needs. The Grand Ballroom can accommodate up to 2,000 guests while the small suites are ideal for more private affairs. The hotel’s on-site planning team will oversee wedding day details.
- Read MoreThe hotel's large ballrooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows that look out over the city while smaller function rooms are popular for more intimate gatherings. Personalized wedding packages are available to help streamline the planning process.
- Read MoreThe Seattle Marriott Waterfront has a variety of spaces for on-site weddings, including the Grand Pacific Ballroom which has picturesque views. The on-site catering staff and on-site wedding specialists are on hand to assist with planning, setup and execution.4.0-star Hotel Class
- View all PhotosSeattle, WA0.1 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1853)Read More
The Arctic Club Seattle – originally built as a fraternal men's business club in 1916 – is all about honoring its Klondike Gold Rush heritage. The lobby is full of flourished crown molding, classic wood paneling, and black-and-white portraits of former club members (businessmen involved in Alaskan gold prospecting). Up on the third floor you'll even find taxidermy walrus heads from the prospecters' Alaskan adventures. Guest rooms keep in vintage step, but with modern touches like flat-screen TVs, in-room coffee makers and iPod docking stations. Recent travelers give high praise for this DoubleTree property's Pioneer Square locale as well as the Polar Bar and JUNO Restaurant on-site. Members of the Hilton Honors program are eligible to earn and redeem rewards points for staying here.
- Read MoreThe Kimpton Palladian Hotel's Hive space can host up to 60 people for wedding receptions. Additionally, Shaker + Spear and Pennyroyal are available for wedding-related functions like wedding showers and rehearsal dinners.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.