- View all PhotosHilton Head Island, SCTripAdvisor (659)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreWeddings can be held either indoors within a ballroom or the clubhouse, or outdoors on the golf links. Champions Ballroom, the largest indoor space at The Inn & Club at Harbour Town, can host up to 250 guests.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosCharleston, SC0.5 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (973)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThe property’s five intimate wedding venues include three outdoor options: the rooftop cupola, the courtyard and the mansion lawn. Menu themes for receptions in Circa 1886 Restaurant include "Southern Seasoned," and the restaurant can accommodate weddings with up to 90 guests.Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosKiawah Island, SCTripAdvisor (1430)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThe beach and grand lawn provide picturesque backdrops for outdoor weddings, and the golden-hued Grand Oaks Ballroom is the largest of the three indoor venues. Wedding staff can help couples plan anything from oyster bakes to marshmallow roasts to cigar bars.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosCharleston, SC0.3 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (3614)Free WiFiRead MoreWedding parties can choose to host their celebrations in a variety of spaces including the hotel's 14,000-square-foot Grand Ballroom which can accommodate up to 1,700 guests for a standing reception, or outdoors at the hotel's more intimate Palmetto Cafe courtyard.Free WiFi
- Read MoreThe hotel offers a variety of indoor and outdoor wedding venues. The Waterside Chapel offers May River views through its arched windows. The Wine Cellar and its 4,000 bottles provide an elegant backdrop for smaller receptions. The Village Green is the largest outdoor venue.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosHilton Head Island, SCTripAdvisor (1954)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreCouples will find a variety of outdoor and indoor wedding venues at the Westin Hilton Head, including an open-air pavilion and an oceanfront deck near the beach. The Grand Ballroom offers space that can accommodate up to 840 guests for sit-down banquets or 1,200 guests for receptions.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosHilton Head, SCTripAdvisor (3253)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThe Sonesta offers a variety of wedding services and packages, from simple and low-key to sophisticated and luxurious. The hotel's wedding staff can plan rehearsal dinners, bridal showers, golf outings and farewell brunches in addition to ceremonies and receptions. The largest space, the Santee Ballroom, can accommodate up to 1,100 guests for a reception and up to 800 guests for a banquet.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosCharleston, SC0.1 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (3959)Free WiFiRead MoreThe hotel's wedding venues include a courtyard with an antique fountain from the 1840s. The grand Hibernian Hall adjacent to the hotel offers 6,000 square feet in a setting that is a National Historic Landmark. The hotel's outdoor pool area can also be used for receptions.Free WiFi
- Read MoreNorth Beach Plantation can accommodate a variety of wedding events, with indoor and outdoor venues, plus customizable catering options. Couples can utilize two ballrooms, an outdoor courtyard with a canopy, a beachfront gazebo in the sand or BLU at North Beach, a 14th-floor lounge area that connects the two towers. The property has hosted bachelorette parties at the spa, rehearsal dinners, receptions and even poolside luaus.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreHilton Head Marriott Resort & Spa has more than 46,440 square feet of space available for on-site weddings, the largest venue of which is the Leamington Grand Ballroom – it can accommodate up to 1,700 guests for a reception and up to 1,100 for a banquet. The on-site catering staff can create customized menus fitting of the big day. On-site wedding planners are available to oversee details and all wedding planners at the hotel must complete a certification course.
- View all PhotosMyrtle Beach, SCTripAdvisor (1498)Read MoreWeddings can be held on the beach or inside one of the resort’s spacious ballrooms. The Atlantic Ballroom, the largest ballroom at the resort, can host up to 1,600 guests for a reception and up to 1,200 guests for a banquet.
- View all PhotosIsle of Palms, SC11.3 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (4932)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreWild Dunes Resort provides accommodations for guests, ceremony and reception help and can host rehearsal dinners, welcome parties and farewell brunches. Planners can also organize activities for guests such as golf and tennis outings, fishing trips, ecotours, kayaking trips, and salon and spa services for the bridal party. The Grand Pavilion, the largest venue, can accommodate receptions with up to 700 guests or banquets with up to 600 guests.3.5-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosMyrtle Beach, SCTripAdvisor (1461)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThe hotel offers full-service catering for weddings. It can accommodate up to 125 people for a plated dinner in the ballroom, 85 people in the oceanfront Cypress dining room or 125 people for an outdoor oceanfront wedding ceremony and reception.3.5-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosGreenville, SC7.8 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (241)Free ParkingRead MoreThe Greenville Marriott has more than 13,000 square feet of space available for on-site weddings, the largest of which is the Chateau Ballroom. The on-site catering staff can create customized menus fitting of the big day. On-site wedding planners are available to oversee details.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree Parking
- View all PhotosCharleston, SC0.4 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1658)Free BreakfastFree WiFiRead MoreThe Jasmine Ballroom, the hotel's largest venue, can accommodate weddings with up to 125 guests for a reception or 108 guests for a sit-down banquet. Outdoor celebrations can also happen on the hotel's rooftop.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree WiFi
- View all PhotosCharleston, SC0.4 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1167)Free BreakfastRead MoreThe hotel has six event spaces for weddings including The Observatory and Terrace which is an open indoor/outdoor space, and the indoor Exchange Suite which is the largest venue on the property. The 950-square-foot King Street rooftop is also a popular wedding venue for its panoramic city views.Free Breakfast
- Read MoreThe Vendue offers unique, intimate spaces for special events and receptions. The on-site restaurant, The Drawing Room, can accommodate up to 50 people, while the hotel’s gallery space can host gatherings of up to 75 guests. Outdoor space is available on the rooftop deck.
- View all PhotosHilton Head Island, SCTripAdvisor (3630)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThe Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort offers indoor and outdoor event space, including the open-air Shore House and the Cabana Deck, which is located near the beach. Wedding packages include a buffet dinner or plated meal, four hours of cocktail service, a Champagne toast and a complimentary one-night stay for the couple on their wedding night. The Shorehouse can host weddings with up to 250 guests.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosCharleston, SC0.4 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (344)Free WiFiRead MoreCouples can choose from seven venues for wedding ceremonies and receptions. For ceremonies, options include the atrium and the Charleston Ballroom, while receptions can take place on a rooftop terrace or in Élevé, the Wine Blending Room, a private dining room or the property's art gallery.Free WiFi
- View all PhotosGreenville, SC0.3 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1572)Free WiFiRead MoreWeddings and receptions can be hosted in the hotel’s elegant ballrooms, which feature draperies and charming architectural details. Wedding packages include room rental, food, Champagne toast, butler servers for cocktail hour, dance floors, white linens, centerpieces and a complimentary wedding night stay for the couple. The largest space, the Poinsett Ballroom, can accommodate up to 400 guests.Free WiFi
- Read MoreThe Marina Inn at Grande Dunes features both indoor and outdoor venues for wedding ceremonies and receptions. The 10,150-square-foot Grande Lawn can accommodate up to 400 guests with views of the golf course, while the Nautilius Ballroom provides an opulent space for any type of event, and can host up to 700 guests for a reception or up to 380 guests for a banquet.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosCharleston, SC0.4 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (216)Read MoreThe hotel offers full-service wedding planning. The Charleston Ballroom features elegant Southern charm and can seat up to 125 guests. Smaller rooms are available for receptions, rehearsal dinners, lunches or post-wedding brunches. Patio spaces also are available.
- View all PhotosCharleston, SC0.1 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (810)Free BreakfastFree WiFiRead MoreSmall weddings and other social gatherings can be held in the property’s ballroom or the elegant Suite 7. These spaces can be combined to accommodate up to 40 guests. Receptions can be held in the outdoor courtyard, which can host up to 100 guests and features picturesque garden-style landscaping and shade trees.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree WiFi
- View all PhotosCharleston, SC0.3 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (3317)Free BreakfastRead MoreFrom pre-wedding cocktail parties to rooms for the guests, the Inn's gathering spaces can accommodate Charleston weddings and related events. The Linguard Room can host receptions for up to 75 guests and banquets for up to 40 guests.Free Breakfast
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.