- Read MoreIsland buyouts can be arranged for destination weddings, and there is a honeymoon package available for couples. The 22 cottages can hold up to 56 guests for any type of occasion, and the staff can organize ceremonies and receptions at the resort or on the beach.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree Breakfast
- Read MoreCouples who wish to be married on Palm Island are required to visit the Ministry of Legal Affairs on the main island of St. Vincent to present legal documentation. There is a 48-hour waiting period before proceedings can take place. Palm Island Resort offers an Elite Wedding Package for two that includes a decorated ceremony location, flowers, a wedding cake and a bottle of sparkling wine. The package is complimentary with a 13-night or longer stay and optional add-ons include photography and video services, private dinners and entertainment.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree Breakfast
- Read MoreThe Bequia Beach Hotel offers wedding packages ranging from elopements to small weddings with all the bells and whistles. Ceremonies are usually held on the beach or in the romantic gardens, and decor is included in all available wedding packages. Packages include licenses and wedding-related fees, as well as services provided by a minister or an officiant. Makeup, hair, videography, catering and entertainment services are available as add-ons to any package.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree WiFi
- Read MoreCanouan Resort faces the sea, creating a stunning setting for beachfront wedding ceremonies. The estate also features a historical 17th-century wedding chapel for indoor ceremonies. The resort offers both indoor and outdoor reception venues, including Bellini's Bar & Bistro that offers views of the surrounding island, and the private Mediterranean Villa Monte Carlo, which features a terrace.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreYoung Island Resort hosts small weddings and receptions with up to 50 guests. Most ceremonies are held on the beach or in the tropical garden and the wedding coordinator will assist with every detail. The resort's wedding package includes registrar's fees and transportation to and from the registrar office, an ordained minister, a decorated wedding arch, flowers for the bride and groom, a wedding cake, Champagne and hors d'oeuvres for the bride and groom and two witnesses.3.5-star Hotel ClassFree Breakfast
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.