- View all PhotosHouston, TX4.5 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1045)Free WiFiRead MoreThe hotel is equipped to host wedding ceremonies and receptions, as well as pre- and post-event luncheons and brunches. The property’s Tuscan-inspired Salone Rialto ballroom, with handpainted ceilings and chandeliers, offers an indoor setting overlooking the pool and garden area for up to 150 guests.
- View all PhotosIrving, TXTripAdvisor (1739)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThe Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas has indoor and outdoor venues that can accommodate wedding ceremonies and receptions, as well as pre- and post-wedding events. The property's largest indoor venue, the Four Seasons Ballroom, has arched windows overlooking resort grounds, and can fit 800 guests for a reception. The lawn can hold 1,500 people for a reception or 750 people for a banquet.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosAustin, TX0.2 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (2043)Free WiFiRead MoreThe Four Seasons Hotel Austin offers indoor ballrooms and outdoor lake view settings for wedding ceremonies and events. The hotel has wedding planning specialists on staff to help with customized chef-created menu planning, audiovisual services and vendor recommendations. The Back Lawn offers an outdoor ceremony venue with views of Lady Bird Lake.
- Read MoreThe Ritz-Carlton, Dallas is equipped to host indoor wedding ceremonies and receptions for up to 950 guests. With more than 19,000 square feet of event space, the hotel has multiple wedding venues available, including the 9,448-square-foot Ritz-Carlton Ballroom, which has custom-made Murano glass chandeliers and tall windows with views of a private garden. There is also the smaller and more intimate Arboretum Rooms, which can hold 200 guests for a reception.5.0-star Hotel Class
- View all PhotosAustin, TX6 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (458)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreCharming courtyards, lush scenery and top-notch service help create romantic wedding experiences at the Italian-inspired Hotel Granduca Austin. An indoor ballroom can accommodate grand wedding events with up to 400 guests, while quaint outdoor spaces like the pool terrace are ideal for more intimate affairs. Two wedding packages are offered, the most basic of which includes a stay in the Borgo Suite for the bride and groom, a welcome amenity and a menu tasting for up to four guests.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosSan Antonio, TX1 mile to city centerTripAdvisor (836)Read MoreThe St. Anthony specializes in hosting elegant weddings within a landmark setting. The 4,757-square-foot Anacacho Ballroom and Balcony features dual ornate staircases that connect two stories, crystal chandeliers, an outdoor terrace and a built-in stage. The rooftop pool deck presents a romantic, open-air backdrop for intimate celebrations. On-site wedding coordinators can assist couples with selecting a venue, catering menu and outside vendors.5.0-star Hotel Class
- Read MoreThe Mokara Hotel & Spa has indoor and outdoor spaces equipped to host wedding ceremonies and events. The Saddlery Ballroom offers 1,692 square feet of space with 12-foot ceilings, and the River Walk Room offers a riverfront location for up to 80 guests. There’s also the Rooftop Terrace for outdoor weddings with views of the surrounding area.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosSan Antonio, TX17.5 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (2887)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThe JW Marriott San Antonio has three outdoor wedding venues, along with indoor options like the Grand Oaks and the Cibolo Canyon ballrooms. The historical Sunday House offers a private setting for intimate weddings with limestone walls, distressed wood floors, a fireplace and views of the surrounding Hill Country. There is also the Wedding Pavillion that overlooks the 18th green of the AT&T Oaks Course. The hotel can accommodate between 10 and 1,000 guests for wedding ceremonies, and up to 6,300 for receptions.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosHouston, TX4.8 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (879)Free WiFiRead MoreThe Houstonian offers multiple event spaces for wedding ceremonies, receptions, rehearsal dinners and other festivities. The property has four ballrooms, including the Grande Ballroom –which has chandeliers and is the property's largest ballroom – along with the private Manor House, which offers a vintage-style setting with mahogany trim and white oak floors.Free WiFi
- Read MoreThe hotel offers a variety of settings for wedding ceremonies and events. The property’s largest space is the Phantom Ballroom, with chandeliers and floor-to-ceiling windows. There’s also the Fountain Room with views of the ZaZa fountains, the Piano Man with a grand piano and for a smaller event, the Magnificent Seven Suites. Those interested in outdoor celebrations can arrange for events poolside.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe Hotel Valencia Riverwalk offers a modern setting overlooking the historic River Walk for wedding ceremonies and receptions. There are multiple spaces available, including the hotel's Spanish-style courtyard and Citrus restaurant.
- Read MoreThe hotel offers an art-filled, Mediterranean-inspired setting for wedding ceremonies and receptions. The property's divisible Uptown Ballroom can hold 550 guests for a reception. The Stay ZaZa Art House & Gallery, as well as the pool, can accommodate 200 guests for a reception, while the Dragonfly Restaurant can host 50 guests for a reception.
- Read MoreThe Joule's indoor and outdoor venues allow couples to host ceremonies, receptions, showers and any other wedding-related events. Ballroom spaces offer a combination of historical and modern furnishings, along with gourmet catering from the on-site restaurant. The Joule Terrace, which can hold 280 guests for a reception, offers an outdoor rooftop setting with views of the surrounding area. The combined Mosaic and Praetorian ballrooms can host up to 420 guests for a reception or up to 370 guests for a banquet.Free WiFi
- View all PhotosSan Antonio, TX13.8 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (973)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThe Éilan Hotel & Spa does not offer enormous event spaces, but the Incanto Ballroom provides an elegant setting for weddings with up to 350 guests. The hotel's rose garden is a favorite for intimate ceremonies, with the ability to hold up to 100 guests for a seated event. And the Cielo Terrace can accommodate receptions with up to 532 people and banquets with up to 350 attendees.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreLocated within a historical building with crown molding and elegant chandeliers, the Hotel Crescent Court is equipped to host any type of wedding event. The property's courtyard garden is available for outdoor ceremonies, and the Crescent Club on the 17th floor provides Dallas skyline views.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosHouston, TX1.6 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1388)Free WiFiRead MoreHotel ICON offers a historical setting infused with modern decor for wedding ceremonies, receptions and events. The hotel’s ballroom and event spaces feature crown molding, historical architectural elements and audiovisual technology.
- Read MoreIndoor and outdoor spaces equipped to host wedding ceremonies and events are available for use at Hotel Ella. The indoor space provides an elegant setting with historical details and modern adornments, and the outdoor courtyard offers a contemporary poolside setting.
- Read MoreThe Westin Austin Downtown has a variety of indoor and outdoor event spaces for weddings big and small. The nearly 4,500-square-foot Continental Ballroom provides reception space for up to 450 guests. The rooftop pool deck and Stella San Jac's patio offer pleasant outdoor spaces for smaller celebratory events like rehearsal dinners.
- View all PhotosLost Pines, TXTripAdvisor (3040)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThe Hyatt Regency Lost Pines has grand indoor ballroom spaces and hillside outdoor venues for weddings. Ceremony site options include the Riversong Lawn with views of the Colorado River, and the Driving Range at the Wolfdancer golf course. For the reception, the Lost Pines Grand Ballroom offers pre-function areas, plus outdoor terraces, and can accommodate banquet-style seating for 900 guests and receptions with up to 1,263 guests.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreCouples planning their wedding can select from more than 115,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor event space as the backdrop for ceremonies, receptions and other wedding-related events. Elegant galas are made memorable in one of the two grand ballrooms, while three outdoor terraces provide views of the city and lake. A dedicated wedding planner is available to help coordinate menus, flowers, music and guest activities throughout the event.
- View all PhotosSan Antonio, TX13.8 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (4308)Free ParkingRead MoreWith more than 115,000 square feet of event space available, the hotel offers couples plenty of room and a variety of ceremony and reception venues to choose from. On-site options range from a courtyard with a rock water feature to two elegant ballrooms to El Fortin Lawn, which has four limestone arches.Free Parking
- Read MoreThe W Austin hosts wedding ceremonies and receptions outdoors on its terrace or inside in the Great Room. The hotel’s modern decor carries through to its event space, which includes unique lighting fixtures and furniture.Free WiFi
- Read MoreThe Omni Fort Worth Hotel's indoor event space can host up to 2,000 guests, and its outdoor garden can accommodate up to 50 guests. The property's largest space, the Texas Ballroom, features a foyer with floor-to-ceiling windows and city views.4.5-star Hotel Class
- View all PhotosSan Antonio, TX10.8 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (3051)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThere are eight venues for hosting weddings. In addition to three ballrooms, a variety of unusual venues, such as the outdoor courtyard with a wood-burning fireplace, can accommodate rehearsal dinners, ceremonies and receptions. The Independence Ballroom can accommodate receptions with up to 2,500 guests and sit-down banquets with up to 1,600 guests.Free ParkingFree WiFi
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.