- View all PhotosToronto, ON5.6 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1038)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreTwo venues are available at the Old Mill Toronto for wedding ceremonies. The property's largest ceremony space is the Brulé Ballroom, which can accommodate up to 400 guests for buffet banquets. A 16th-century wedding chapel is also available for ceremonies. Wedding packages are available and there is a flower shop on-site.Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosToronto, ON0.8 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1733)Read MoreThe hotel offers indoor and outdoor venues for weddings. The Willard Room has an adjacent courtyard terrace and ceremony seating for up to 260 people. For banquets, the room has space for up to 150 guests. The property's Barclay Room and bar and lounge terraces can also be used for wedding-related events.
- Read MoreCouples can tie the knot at the Delta Toronto. Two ballrooms are available for weddings, the largest of which can accommodate up to 700 guests for receptions or up to 350 people for banquet receptions. Though wedding packages are not offered, on-site wedding planners will help couples plan ceremony and reception details.
- Read MoreThe hotel has several venues for wedding-related events. The property's largest space is the Grand Ballroom, which can host up to 1,100 people for receptions or 840 guests for banquets. Additional venues include The Forum, an outdoor patio and the combined British Columbia, Alberta and Quebec rooms. Details can be arranged through the property's wedding planners.
- View all PhotosToronto, ON10.3 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1018)Free WiFiRead MoreThe hotel's 7,100-square-foot Ambrosia Ballroom is among the venues available for weddings and celebrations. Ceremonies and receptions can be held indoor or outdoor, and on-site wedding specialists can assist with planning and organization needs.
- View all PhotosToronto, ON1.4 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (2282)Read MoreThe Northern Lights Ballroom is a popular place to hold wedding celebrations, featuring floor-to-ceiling windows with city views and space for up to 300 guests. Smaller rooms are also available for more intimate wedding parties. Marriott-certified wedding planners can assist with a variety of event details, including catering and lighting services.
- View all PhotosToronto, ON1.5 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (5063)Read MoreThe Westin Harbour Castle offers a variety of indoor and outdoor spaces for weddings. Venue options include three ballrooms and an outdoor terrace. The largest space is the Metropolitan Ballroom, which can accommodate up to 2,200 guests for ceremonies and receptions.
- Read MoreThe hotel's Sutton Hall on the main level can accommodate up to 360 people for wedding celebrations, and the Bristol room is suitable for up to 180 guests. Certified wedding planners assist with all the details.
- View all PhotosToronto, ON6.6 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1139)Free WiFiRead MoreThe hotel offers a variety of wedding packages and can accommodate groups of varying sizes, from small to large. There are indoor and outdoor spaces, including a large ballroom and gardens for which ceremonies and receptions can be held.
- Read MoreThe Sheraton provides a multitude of spaces for hosting wedding ceremonies, receptions and other related events. There are multiple ballrooms and halls for guests to choose from, as well as 2.5 acres of waterfall gardens. A dedicated wedding specialist helps coordinate on-site activities, catering menus and guest amenities.4.0-star Hotel Class
- Read MoreAn outdoor terrace is available for ceremonies and receptions, as well as two ballrooms. The property's largest venue is the Regency Ballroom, which can accommodate up to 970 guests for receptions or up to 550 people for banquet-style affairs. On-site wedding planners can arrange details for the big day.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosToronto, ON1.2 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1886)Free WiFiRead MoreThe property has on-site wedding experts to manage details such as venue setup and menu customizations. Couples can choose from a variety of settings, including the Ritz-Carlton Ballroom, which boasts 18-foot chandeliers and space for up to 700 guests for a reception and up to 500 guests for a banquet.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosToronto, ON0.7 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (2743)Free WiFiRead MoreThe property’s Aria Ballroom can host receptions with up to 565 people and banquets with up to 430 guests. There are also multiple wedding packages available. There is an on-site wedding specialist to manage the planning details, including wedding cakes, themes and gourmet catering.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosToronto, ON0.9 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1510)Free WiFiRead MoreThere are multiple spaces available for weddings, including the Queen’s Park space which is the hotel’s largest venue and can accommodate up to 250 people for a banquet. There is an outdoor terrace adjacent to the event areas and the property offers an on-site wedding specialist to manage all details.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe St. Regis Toronto has an on-site professional wedding specialist to manage the planning from start to finish, as well as a St. Regis Ballroom featuring 14-foot ceilings and views of Toronto's skyline. There’s a grand staircase along with multiple pre-function spaces, and the property can accommodate ceremonies, receptions, bridal showers and post-wedding brunches.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreIndoor and outdoor venues are available at the Thompson Toronto for wedding-related events. The property's largest interior space is the Wellington Ballrom, which can accommodate up to 280 people for receptions. For outdoor weddings with up to 120 guests, the hotel offers the Rooftop Lounge's terrace.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosToronto, ON1.2 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1014)Free BreakfastFree WiFiRead MoreLe Germain Hotel Toronto Mercer offers several venues for small weddings. There is an outdoor rooftop terrace for intimate social gatherings, along with the Hatley room that can accommodate a reception for up to 75 guests. The Victor Restaurant + Bar can be rented out for up to 100 guests.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree WiFi
- View all PhotosToronto, ON0.6 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (402)Free BreakfastFree WiFiRead MoreThe property's historical Courtyard Cafe provides an indoor ballroom setting with soaring ceilings, pillars and chandeliers. It can accommodate banquet-style weddings for up to 300 guests and receptions for up to 500 guests.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree WiFi
- Read MoreCouples can tie the knot at the InterContinental Toronto Centre. For large affairs with up to 420 guests, the property has a 5,760-square-foot ballroom. Smaller wedding-related events like rehearsal dinners or cocktail parties can take place in the on-site restaurant's private dining room.
- Read MoreThe SoHo Hotel is equipped to host small weddings. The hotel can accommodate celebrations with up to 80 guests in its interior spaces. Plus, there is a large outdoor terrace available during warmer months.Free WiFi
- Read MoreCouples can tie the knot in one of the property's three ballrooms. The largest of the three is the Vanity Fair Ballroom, which has space for up to 290 guests for ceremonies and receptions. Several wedding packages are available.4.5-star Hotel Class
- View all PhotosToronto, ON1.4 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1414)Free BreakfastFree WiFiRead MoreBar Le Germain and the All Star Room are the hotel’s largest spaces, and both venues feature modern styling with sleek wood accents, mood lighting and large windows. Bar Le Germain is only able to host stand-up receptions. There are also smaller venues available for rehearsal dinners, bridal showers and other celebrations.Free BreakfastFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe Fairmont Royal York offers multiple venues for wedding ceremonies and receptions. The property's largest space is the Canadian room, which can accommodate up to 1,260 guests for ceremonies and receptions. Additional options include a concert hall. Two wedding packages are offered, both of which include tableside wine service, menu tastings and three- or four-course dinners. Extra details like interactive chef stations and wedding cakes can be provided for an additional fee.
- View all PhotosToronto, ON0.5 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1715)Read MoreTwo ballrooms are available, the largest of which can accommodate up to 850 people for receptions or 660 guests for ceremonies and receptions. Couples can arrange details like catering, table settings and photography services through the hotel's wedding planners.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.