- View all PhotosVancouver, BC1.3 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (2035)Free WiFiRead MoreCouples can tie the knot at the Rosewood Hotel Georgia. The hotel’s restored Spanish Ballroom features an ivory color palette with historical architectural details and crystal chandeliers. Additional venues include the Bowden Room, the ballroom's promenade and an outdoor lounge. The property can accommodate traditional weddings, as well as cultural ceremonies and receptions.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosVancouver, BC1.7 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (3511)Free BreakfastRead MoreThere are 10 indoor venues and an outdoor terrace available for weddings at the Fairmont Pacific Rim. The property's largest space is the Star Sapphire Ballroom, which can accommodate up to 650 people for receptions or up to 550 guests for combined ceremonies and receptions. For outdoor ceremonies with up to 40 people, the hotel offers The Chairman's Suite's terrace. Additionally, three wedding packages are available, the most basic of which includes wedding planning services and perks for the bride and groom like discounts on bridal spa services and a free guest room on their wedding night. Reception details like catering and wedding cakes can also be provided by the hotel.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree Breakfast
- View all PhotosVancouver, BC1.4 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1936)Free BreakfastFree WiFiRead MoreCouples can tie the knot at the Shangri-La Hotel, Vancouver. The property offers several indoor venues, including the Conway Room, which features floor-to-ceiling windows and crystal chandeliers. The space can accommodate up to 140 guests for receptions or 120 people for ceremonies and banquet-style receptions. For outdoor weddings, the hotel has a covered terrace. Wedding packages are available, and on-site event specialists assist with all ceremony and reception details.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree WiFi
- View all PhotosVancouver, BC1.3 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (4346)Free WiFiRead MoreCouples can tie the knot at the Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver in one of 12 on-site venues. The largest space is the Park Ballroom, which can accommodate up to 800 guests for receptions or up to 500 people for ceremonies and banquets. For outdoor weddings, the property has two patios that are attached to the Seasons room. Wedding packages are offered, the most basic of which includes perks for the bride and groom like valet parking, wedding night accommodations and a wedding amenity. Wedding packages designed for cultural celebrations and intimate affairs are also offered.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosVancouver, BC1.7 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (4362)Free BreakfastRead MoreSix venues are available for weddings at the Pan Pacific Vancouver. The largest space is the Crystal Pavilion, which can accommodate up to 600 guests for banquet-style affairs. Other venues, such as the Cypress Suite and the Oceanview room, feature wall-to-wall windows with city or harbor views. Wedding packages are not offered, however, on-site catering can be arranged through the property's events team.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree Breakfast
- Read MoreCouples can tie the knot at the Fairmont Waterfront, and there are several indoor and outdoor venues available, including two ballrooms and a poolside herb garden. The largest space is the Waterfront Ballroom, which can accommodate up to 775 guests for receptions or up to 440 people for banquet-style affairs with dance floors. No wedding packages are offered, but couples can arrange details like catering services and ceremony seating through the property's wedding planner.
- View all PhotosVancouver, BC1.8 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (3800)Read MoreWith extensive events space, the hotel can accommodate a variety of wedding events such as receptions, lunches, rehearsal dinners and brunches. The Bayshore Grand Ballroom has a high ceiling and can accommodate 1,080 guests for a banquet. Outdoors, events can be held in the gardens or on the pool deck. Catering is available, and wedding specialists assist with details.
- View all PhotosBurnaby, BC5.6 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (568)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreAmong the hotel’s wedding venues is the Grand Villa Ballroom, which seats up to 550 for dinner and can host receptions with up to 900 guests. Its floor-to-ceiling windows offer views of the North Shore Mountains. The hotel also has smaller spaces for more intimate events. Planners assist with all the details, and full catering is provided.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosVancouver, BC1.6 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (2133)Read MoreA variety of wedding venues are available at the Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle Downtown Hotel. A 6,600-square-foot ballroom is offered for large celebrations with up to 450 guests for banquets, while smaller ceremonies and receptions can take place in the hotel's salon, on one of two patios or in the on-site restaurant's loft. Though the hotel does not have wedding packages, the property's wedding planners can assist with event details like catering menus, live entertainment, flowers and photography services.
- Read MoreAmong the hotel's wedding venues is the 1,300-square-foot Symphony Room that has large windows that look out at the Vancouver Public Library. It can host 70 for dinner and dancing or 100 for a standing reception. The outdoor pool terrace can host the ceremony and reception for up to 100 people.4.0-star Hotel Class
- View all PhotosNorth Vancouver, BC3.8 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1664)Free WiFiRead MoreThe Pinnacle Hotel at the Pier offers three venues for wedding ceremonies and receptions. The Pinnacle Ballroom, the property's largest space, features 16-foot windows and glass walls. The hotel's other indoor venue – the Pier Salon – offers views of the downtown Vancouver skyline. All ceremonies take place on the Rooftop Terrace, which can accommodate up to 130 guests. A few different wedding packages are available.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosVancouver, BC1 mile to city centerTripAdvisor (1228)Free WiFiRead MoreThe property has three ballrooms, a scenic courtyard and a variety of intimate indoor event spaces for wedding ceremonies, receptions, rehearsals and other romantic celebrations. Wedding planners and catering teams are available on-site.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosRichmond, BC5.3 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (998)Read MoreCouples can choose from the Airport Ballroom with 4,000 square feet of space or the Steveston Room for smaller weddings. Plus, wedding packages include valet parking and breakfast for the bridal couple.4.0-star Hotel Class
- Read MoreThe Hilton Vancouver Metrotown has a variety of function rooms for weddings including two ballrooms, an outdoor terrace and private dining areas. The 6,300-square-foot Crystal Ballroom has a private outdoor terrace for accommodating wedding ceremonies and receptions in the same space. A dedicated on-site wedding specialist can assist with planning details.4.0-star Hotel Class
- View all PhotosVancouver, BC1.5 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (3234)Free BreakfastFree WiFiRead MoreWedding-related events with up to 40 guests can be hosted at the Loden Hotel. The property's largest venue is the Grand Salon, which features 12-foot coffered ceilings and white walls with mirrors. When used for banquets, the space can accommodate up to 24 people. A smaller salon with brown, black and gold decor is also available.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree WiFi
- Read MoreWedding ceremonies, receptions and bachelor and bachelorette parties can be hosted at the OPUS Vancouver in the property's main OPUS room. The space features wood-paneled walls and garden views and can accommodate up to 75 people for receptions or 48 guests for banquets. Although the hotel does not offer traditional ceremony or reception packages, the couple will receive perks like use of the hotel's luxury SUV to get to the wedding venue, hotel blocks at discounted rates and complimentary valet parking for the newlyweds and their guests.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosVancouver, BC1.2 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (3503)Read MoreFor large receptions, the property’s Le Versailles Ballroom features a formal setting with damask walls, European-inspired furniture and crystal chandeliers. The space can accommodate up to 300 guests for receptions or up to 280 people for banquets. The property also has several smaller venues that can accommodate pre- and post-wedding functions and intimate receptions. Ceremony and reception details like decor, catering and live entertainment can be arranged through the property's wedding specialists.
- Read MoreCouples can tie the knot at the historic Fairmont Hotel Vancouver. Several wedding venues are available, including two ballrooms and a rooftop room with a sunken bar and dance floor. The largest space is the British Columbia Ballroom, which can accommodate up to 1,500 guests for receptions or up to 1,000 people for banquet-style affairs. Three wedding packages are available. The hotel's standard package includes an engraved wedding cake knife, a bottle of sparkling wine and late checkout for the newlyweds. Upgraded packages offer additional inclusions like Vivreau water service during receptions and an anniversary dinner for the bridal couple in Notch8 Restaurant & Bar.4.0-star Hotel Class
- View all PhotosRichmond, BC5.4 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (3808)Free BreakfastRead MoreCouples can tie the knot at the Fairmont Vancouver Airport. Three venues are available, the largest of which can accommodate up to 150 people for receptions, up to 110 guests for banquet-style affairs or up to 90 guests for dinner and dancing. All venues have windows that overlook the airport's runways or Vancouver's mountains. No ceremony or reception packages are offered, however, couples can arrange details like catering and dance floor setup through the hotel's events team.Free Breakfast
- View all PhotosVancouver, BC1.4 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (4307)Free WiFiRead MoreWeddings can be hosted at the Hyatt Regency Vancouver. The Regency Ballroom can accommodate weddings with up to 1,360 guests for banquets or standing receptions for up to 1,200 guests, while the Perspectives Level venue has space for up to 550 people for receptions. For reception meals, buffets, plated dinners and specialty food stations are available.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosVancouver, BC1.4 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1911)Free WiFiRead MoreCouples can tie the knot at the Executive Hotel LeSoleil. For ceremonies, the property offers Les Étoiles room, which has space for up to 50 guests. Additional venues are available for receptions, including the penthouses and a terrace. Copper Chimney Restaurant & Bar can accommodate receptions with up to 110 people. No wedding packages are offered, but couples can arrange custom reception menus through the hotel's catering manager.Free WiFi
- View all PhotosRichmond, BC4.8 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1756)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreSeveral indoor spaces are available for weddings at River Rock Casino Resort, including a 5,700-square-foot ballroom and the 21,000-square-foot Show Theatre. When used for banquet-style receptions, the property's largest venue – the theater – can accommodate up to 450 guests for banquets. The venue can also be used for ceremonies with up to 950 people.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosVancouver, BC1.2 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (291)Read MoreThe Sutton Place Hotel has several elegant spaces for hosting wedding ceremonies and receptions. The Versailles Ballroom features crystal chandeliers, floor-to-ceiling windows and space for up to 280 guests banquet-style. A variety of catering menus are available.4.5-star Hotel Class
- View all PhotosVancouver, BC1.5 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1674)Free WiFiRead MoreAlthough the Delta Vancouver Suites primarily caters to business travelers, the property does have indoor space for wedding ceremonies and receptions. The 1,600-square-foot Mount Pleasant room can accommodate up to 135 guests for banquets.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosVancouver, BC1.6 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (4817)Free WiFiRead MoreThe hotel has several unique spaces for hosting ceremonies, receptions, rehearsal dinners and other wedding-related events. The Harborfront Ballroom is the largest, most elegant space with room for up to 720 guests for receptions or 550 for banquets. The Vista 360 room is the city’s only revolving event space offering unparalleled views of the city, bay and mountains. Some packages are available.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.