Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
- View all PhotosVancouver Island, BCTripAdvisor (149)Free BreakfastFree WiFiRead MoreThe resort can accommodate small and medium-sized weddings and receptions for up to 65 guests, including children. Ceremonies can be held throughout the property and could include the beach or the gardens. (Note that most ceremony venues will be outside.) The resort offers comprehensive wedding planning services, including the coordination of a marriage commissioner, photographer, flowers, music, entertainment, food and beverage services, guests accommodations, wilderness adventures and transportation.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe Inn offers venues for intimate weddings and receptions. The Salal Room can accommodate wedding celebrations for up to 50 guests for banquet-style events and the beach is available for holding small ceremonies.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreOak Bay Beach Hotel offers both indoor and outdoor ceremony and reception venues. Options range from a terrace garden with ocean views to the grand David Foster Foundation Theatre. The Theatre can hold up to 120 guests for a banquet reception.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe Fairmont Empress offers two of Victoria's largest ballrooms for wedding ceremonies and receptions, as well as the romantic Rose Garden for outdoor celebrations during the summer season. The ornate Crystal Ballroom can fit up to 320 guests for a banquet-style event, 500 guests for receptions or up to 280 guests for dinner and dancing, while the smaller, refined Shaughnessy Ballroom can hold 180 guests for seated dinners. Both ballrooms are equipped with Bose sound systems. For more intimate weddings, the Library's wood paneling, fireplace and harbor views offer a classic, cozy space that is able to fit 30 guests for a banquet or 40 for a standing reception. The Rose Garden, located at the southern end of the grounds, is filled with color during the spring and summer, and the hotel offers an indoor backup venue in case of inclement weather.4.0-star Hotel Class
- Read MoreThe Delta Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort and Spa offers indoor and outdoor venues for wedding ceremonies and receptions. Couples can choose from the large Arbutus Ballroom, with space for up to 280 guests for banquets, or a waterfront patio with harbor views. The property provides an on-site banquet manager to oversee the planning, plus chef-prepared catering that incorporates locally sourced ingredients and flavors.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe Long Beach Lodge Resort features indoor and outdoor venues for weddings. Couples can choose from beachfront or garden ceremonies, as well as the indoor Great Room. The property offers personal wedding planning services, along with customized catering options.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe Victoria Marriott Inner Harbour offers indoor and outdoor venues for weddings, rehearsal dinners and bridal showers. Couples can choose from a variety of venues, including the formal Pacific Ballroom, the Terrace Room or the Outdoor Garden Patio. There is a certified wedding planner on-site to oversee the planning process from room setup to menu planning.
- Read MoreThe Inn at Laurel Point offers three wedding packages for a variety of wedding sizes. Ceremony and reception venues include the ballroom as well as the waterfront patio terrace.
- View all PhotosVictoria, BCTripAdvisor (799)Free WiFiRead MoreWeddings and receptions of up to 300 guests can be held in the Bear Mountain Ballroom or it can be divided into three separate venues for smaller groups. Plus, there are outdoor settings for wedding ceremonies and receptions with up to 300 guests.
- Read MoreThe Black Rock Oceanfront Resort offers both indoor and outdoor venues for wedding ceremonies and receptions. The Fetch Patio offers views of the coastline and can host ceremonies with up to 120 guests. There's also the intimate Wine Cellar, which also features spectacular views through its large floor-to-ceiling windows and can accommodate up to 80 guests for ceremonies or 45 guests for seated receptions. For large celebrations, the resort's 2,000-square-foot Rainforest Ballroom can hold a dance floor, portable bar and a banquet capacity of up to 80 guests.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe Hotel Grand Pacific offers a waterfront setting for weddings, including two ballroms: Vancouver Island Ballroom has Inner Harbour views and an outdoor terrace, and the Pender Island Ballroom features large windows and chandeliers. The property offers wedding packages that include accommodations for the couple, 10 overnight parking passes, dedicated event and catering managers, plus music licensing fees.
- Read MoreThe Sooke Harbour House Resort Hotel offers both indoor and outdoor venues for small wedding ceremonies and receptions. The Upper Gardens offers spectacular, 180-degree ocean views and can accommodate ceremonies for up to 60 guests, while the Gazebo is preferred for more intimate ceremonies, able to host up to 30 attendees. The Totem Site, surrounded by the hotel's herb and flower gardens and just steps from the ocean, is also a popular location for nuptials. Receptions are often held in the main dining room, in the Garden Room or in the Potlatch Room. There is also a Pavilion that can hold up to 150 guests for a reception.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe Beach Club Resort offers indoor and outdoor venues for wedding ceremonies and receptions. The beachfront property's Oceanic Ballroom is equipped with an outdoor terrace and beach views, and can host up to 150 guests. Plus, there is an on-site event planning staff to oversee event details, as well as a catering team.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe Poets Cove Resort & Spa offers indoor and outdoor venues for weddings. There is the Seaglass Ballroom with floor-to-ceiling windows and ocean views, plus an adjacent terrace for outdoor ceremonies or casual receptions. There’s also an Executive Cottage for intimate weddings or rehearsal dinners.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosSalt Spring Island, BCTripAdvisor (266)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreSmall romantic wedding ceremonies and receptions at Hastings House are held in the gorgeous English gardens. The hotel offers an elopement package that includes the ceremony, a single-tier wedding cake, a bottle of Veuve Clicquot, two nights accommodation, dinner for two, a picnic for two and romantic turndown service with flower petals.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreBrentwood Bay Resort is popular for elopements and intimate wedding celebrations. The Brentwood Bay Pub's outdoor terrace is a nice option for those looking for outdoor ceremonies, and it is able to accommodate up to 100 guests. The Dining Room is also available for receptions and can accommodate up to 96 people for banquets. The two on-site meeting rooms can hold small celebrations for up to 70 guests in the Garden Meeting Room and 36 in the Gallery Meeting Room.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.