Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
- View all PhotosSnoqualmie, WA23.6 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1496)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreWhether it’s an intimate gathering on the Hidden Terrace or a grand celebration in the Salish Ballroom, couples can host wedding events of various sizes at this hotel. The catering staff will create a customized menu to fit the couple’s needs.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreWith three separate lawns for outdoor ceremonies and receptions, as well as a large ballroom, couples will find no shortage of spaces in which to hold their wedding. The resort’s catering team can create a customized menu with add-ons such as a raw bar. The resort’s pastry chef will help create a cake fitting of the special day.3.5-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreHotel Murano offers a variety of spaces where couples can hold their Tacoma wedding. Whether it's an intimate affair or a grand celebration, the hotel has several venues to accommodate wedding events.
- View all PhotosSeattle, WA0.2 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (3219)Free WiFiRead MoreHotel 1000 offers a variety of spaces where couples can celebrate their big day. An on-site event planning team will help oversee details. Space is also available for pre- and post-wedding events, including bridal showers, rehearsal dinners and farewell brunches.Free WiFi
- View all PhotosSeattle, WA0.9 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1784)Free WiFiRead MoreWith a variety of spaces, couples are likely to find a venue that fits their needs at the Pan Pacific Seattle. The Lakefront Ballroom, which has a connecting outdoor terrace and a great view of the Space Needle, is the largest venue and it can accommodate up to 200 people. The Cascade Room and the Gateway Room are ideal for smaller, more intimate celebrations.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosKirkland, WA6.8 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1306)Free WiFiRead MoreWith views of Lake Washington and the Olympic Mountains, couples are sure to find a space fitting of their big day at the Woodmark Hotel, which includes the outdoor Olympic Terrace. An on-site wedding planner can help create a unique atmosphere that tells each couple’s story and will oversee the details leading up to the wedding.
- Read MoreGardens, an outdoor gazebo and fountains along the grounds make Willows Lodge a popular place with couples looking for a picturesque wedding. Willows Lodge offers a wide variety of spaces, including a garden gazebo, a ballroom and a riverside terrace.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosSeattle, WA0.4 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1722)Free WiFiRead MoreThe Four Seasons Seattle offers a variety of wedding venues for couples to choose from. Whether it's an elegant ballroom or the outdoor poolside terrace, couples are likely to find a space fitting of the big day. The Four Seasons offers assistance with invitations, flowers and more.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe Sorrento Hotel is ideal for couples looking to host a wedding on the smaller side. The main ballroom, Top of the Town can accommodate parties of up to 120 guests. The Penthouse sits atop the seventh floor and is one of the only rooftop venues in the city.
- Read MoreWhether it’s a grand ballroom or an intimate ceremony in one of the outdoor gardens, couples can choose from a variety of wedding venues in which to host an event at Hotel Bellevue. Spaces have lighting fixtures which be customized to match the theme of the event. An on-site wedding planner will assist with overseeing day-of details.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosSeattle, WA0.5 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (4525)Free WiFiRead MoreWith picturesque water views of Elliott Bay and the Puget Sound, couples who get married at The Edgewater will have a memorable backdrop. The Olympic Ballroom is the hotel’s largest space with floor-to-ceiling windows and it can accommodate up to 220 guests.Free WiFi
- Read MoreThe Majestic Inn & Spa offers space for weddings up to 200 guests. An on-site wedding planner will help oversee the details and the culinary team can create a customized menu for the couple.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreWith panoramic views of the North Cascades Mountains, the Sun Mountain Lodge is a popular property to host weddings and related events. An on-site wedding planner is on hand to assist with planning and day-of execution.3.5-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosCle Elum, WATripAdvisor (2522)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreCouples looking for a picturesque wedding venue will likely find what they want at Suncadia Resort. The resort has a number of spaces, both indoor and outdoor, where couples can celebrate.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosBellevue, WA6.2 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (2787)Free WiFiRead MoreThe Hyatt Regency's ballrooms can accommodate larger receptions and ceremonies while the private banquet room can host more intimate affairs.Free WiFi
- Read MoreThe Westin Bellevue has a variety of spaces available to fit each couple’s needs. The Grand Ballroom, which features brightly colored glass chandeliers, can accommodate up to 800 guests while the Lake Chelan Room, which features floor-to-ceiling windows and a patio, is ideal for private affairs of up to 50 people.
- Read MoreThe Davenport has a number of spaces where couples can celebrate their big day. An in-house wedding planning staff is available to assist with wedding details, including the rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception. The hotel has in-house florists and chefs who will work to create a unique wedding experienceFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe Hyatt at Olive 8 has more than 12,000 square feet of event space where couples can celebrate. Spaces range from intimate to grand and everything in between. An on-site event planning team will oversee the details. In addition to a customized menu, the on-site culinary team can create a custom ice sculpture.
- Read MoreThe Kimpton Alexis Hotel Seattle can help couples create their ideal Seattle wedding. The hotel has six spaces that can accommodate parties up to 180 guests. The food is catered by the hotel’s in-house restaurant, the Bookstore Bar & Café. An on-site wedding planner can ease the burden on the wedding party.