Protect Your Trip »
Protect Your Trip » Search, compare and buy the best travel insurance for the lowest price
- View all PhotosFour Seasons Hotel Washington, DCWashington, DC1.7 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel ClassThe Four Seasons offers couples the choice of both indoor and outdoor event spaces for their wedding ceremony and/or reception. On-site event planners will help arrange every detail of the big day, from the flowers to the customized wedding cake.
- View all PhotosThe Willard InterContinentalWashington, DC0.5 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel ClassThe Willard InterContinental is known for its lavish wedding venues, from the ornate Grand Ballroom to the stunning Crystal Room with fluted pilasters, scagliola columns and opulent chandeliers and sconces. As such, the hotel is one of Washington’s most prominent venues for social events. The Willard Room also offers unique architectural details and can accommodate up to 220 banquet guests. For intimate events, The Nest, overlooking Pennsylvania Avenue, provides an elegant and private setting for rehearsal dinners or small receptions.
- View all PhotosThe Hay-AdamsWashington, DC0.8 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
The Hay-Adams is able to host weddings in one of its indoor or outdoor areas. One of D.C.'s most popular wedding venues, the hotel's rooftop Top of the Hay space can be reserved for private events, and it boasts panoramic views, including one of the White House that's hard to beat.
- View all PhotosThe Ritz-Carlton Georgetown, Washington, D.C.Washington, DC1.8 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel ClassThe Ritz-Carlton Georgetown features several wedding reception areas. The Yard is an outdoor space featuring a terraced garden with paver stones and a stacked stone wall, and it is ideal for smaller ceremonies. Indoors, the Fahrenheit Ballroom features floor-to-ceiling windows, exposed brick, and an open layout.
- View all PhotosPark Hyatt Washington D.C.Washington, DC1.5 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
The Park Hyatt’s Gallery Ballroom can accommodate wedding banquets of up to 320 guests or 500 for standing receptions. It features a dance floor and can be divided into three separate spaces. The hotel offers wedding packages and provides professional wedding planning to take care of any needs.
- View all PhotosThe Ritz-Carlton, Washington, DCWashington, DC1.4 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel ClassThis Ritz-Carlton is able to host weddings in one of its two ballrooms: The-Ritz Carlton Ballroom (10,578 square feet) and The Plaza Ballroom (2,300 square feet). Smaller venues are available as well. The hotel offers on-site planners who can help couples plan every detail, from lighting and decor to entertainment and videography.
- View all PhotosMandarin Oriental, Washington DCWashington, DC0.4 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
Guests can choose from a variety of indoor and outdoor spaces for weddings and receptions. Highlights include The Garden Terrace, an expansive outdoor garden overlooking iconic D.C. spots, including the Washington Marina, Tidal Basin and Jefferson Memorial. The Mandarin Oriental is also home to numerous ballrooms where guests can host receptions. The 8,300-square-foot Grand Ballroom includes glass chandeliers and silver leaf coffers and can hold 1,000 guests for a reception.
- View all PhotosThe St. Regis Washington, D.C.Washington, DC0.9 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
Couples can choose to celebrate their nuptials in the hotel’s striking Astor Ballroom or outdoors in the Astor Terrace. The ballroom can fit 220 guests for a sit down banquet and 400 for a reception. The pavilion is a custom-built wood tent with cathedral windows, French doors and a two-level canopy.
- View all PhotosFairmont Washington, D.C., GeorgetownWashington, DC1.5 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe Colonnade provides a popular wedding venue, as the glass-enclosed gazebo offers panoramic views of the courtyard garden. For larger weddings, the Grand Ballroom can accommodate up to 700 reception guests.
- View all PhotosKimpton Hotel Monaco Washington DCWashington, DC0.7 miles to city center$28.74 Nightly Resort Fee4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class$28.74 Nightly Resort FeeThe Hotel Monaco offers a blend of historical architecture and contemporary style for wedding ceremonies and receptions. The Paris Ballroom occupies the space that was once the Postmaster’s library, and has a stately residential feel with built-in bookcases and an overhead canopy skylight. There are many nearby ceremony venues making the hotel a convenient reception spot.
- View all PhotosGaylord National Resort & Convention CenterOxon Hill, MD7.4 miles to city center$22 Nightly Resort Fee4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class$22 Nightly Resort Fee
Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center’s 180,000-square-foot exhibit hall can accommodate a wedding with 10,000 guests, but 700 is the maximum for a more traditional ballroom or riverside wedding. Favorite venues include the Cherry Blossom Wedding Gazebo and Cherry Blossom Ballroom in the upper atrium; the lower atrium's tropical garden; the 15,000-square-foot RiverView Terrace, which can be tented; Eastern Shore's 4,000 square feet of event space in three sections; and the Pose rooftop lounge and terrace.
- View all PhotosOmni Shoreham HotelWashington, DC2.6 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe hotel can host indoor and outdoor ceremonies as well as pre- and post-wedding events. The hotel has four ballrooms and a terrace and garden with gazebo. The historic Blue Room is the largest ballroom and can host a dinner and dance for 350 guests, as can the gardens.
- View all PhotosThe Westin GeorgetownWashington, DC1.5 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe Westin Georgetown offers both indoor and outdoor ceremony and reception space, as well as space for pre- and post-wedding events. The Promenade has 14-foot ceilings, hard-wood floors and 4,500 square feet of space. Adjacent to the Promenade is the outdoor courtyard, which can be used for ceremonies and receptions during the warmer months. The hotel also has the Washington Ballroom, which has a vaulted ceiling.
- View all PhotosThe Graham GeorgetownWashington, DC1.8 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The Graham is equipped to host intimate indoor and outdoor wedding ceremonies, receptions, rehearsal dinner and cocktail parties.
- View all PhotosThe Kimpton DonovanWashington, DC1.1 miles to city center$28.74 Nightly Resort Fee4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class$28.74 Nightly Resort FeeThe hotel can host smaller indoor and outdoor wedding events. The modern and sleek Woodward and Bernstein rooms can be combined to accommodate indoor events with up to 100 guests. For outdoor ceremonies or receptions in the summer months, the rooftop offers a poolside venue with views of the capital city for up to 100 people.
- View all PhotosThe Embassy Row HotelWashington, DC1.6 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The Embassy Row Hotel offers wedding ceremony and reception venues for intimate affairs and large celebrations with up to 300 guests. The rooftop terrace is a popular location for both ceremonies and receptions, while the elegant Admiral’s Ballroom is preferred for more formal gatherings.
- View all PhotosYotel Washington DCWashington, DC1.2 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The Liaison has indoor and outdoor space available for wedding ceremonies, receptions and related events. The Metropolitan Boardroom offers a contemporary and elegant space with modern chandeliers. For an outdoor environment, the rooftop pool and lounge is available for events, and the on-site restaurant can be used for private events.
- View all PhotosMorrison-Clark Historic Inn & RestaurantWashington, DC1.1 miles to city center3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
The Courtyard at the Morrison-Clark Historic Inn & Restaurant is a popular venue for wedding ceremonies and receptions. Located behind the center of the hotel, the landscaped oasis features Italian-inspired fountains and can accommodate up to 70 guests for receptions and dinners. For intimate ceremonies or receptions, the Victorian Club Room, with its marble fireplaces and gilded mirrors, is a romantic venue for up to 50 guests for dinner or 70 guests for dinner.
- View all PhotosThe Jefferson, Washington, DCWashington, DC1.2 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
The Jefferson is the spot for a small, private wedding. The hotel offers a package that includes a 60 minute cocktail reception, a three course dinner from Plume and overnight accommodations.
- View all PhotosSofitel Washington DC Lafayette SquareWashington, DC0.8 miles to city center$26 Nightly Resort Fee5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class$26 Nightly Resort Fee
The Paris Ballroom at the Sofitel Washington DC is a popular wedding venue for small to medium-sized weddings and receptions. The elegant ballroom can accommodate up to 160 banquet guests and 200 reception guests, and with contemporary French cuisine provided by Opaline, celebrations are imbued with sophisticated European style.
- View all PhotosThe Ritz-Carlton, Tysons CornerMcLean, VA10.6 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel ClassThe Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner features an event design studio, where event planners or brides and grooms can customize their weddings in advance of their big day. The hotel's catering staff also specializes in Indian and Persian cuisines. The elegant ballroom can host up to 1,350 guests, while the Old Dominion Room offers a more intimate setting for smaller nuptials.
- View all PhotosW Washington D.C.Washington, DC0.5 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel ClassThe W Hotel offers multiple spaces that can be used for wedding ceremonies and receptions, as well as pre- and post-wedding festivities. The historic location offers unique spaces including two rooftop spaces: the POV Lounge area and Altitude ballroom, which has floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the National Mall. The Great Room features large chandeliers and can seat up to 500 guests banquet style.
- View all PhotosKimpton George HotelWashington, DC1.3 miles to city center$25 Nightly Resort Fee4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class$25 Nightly Resort Fee
The Kimpton Hotel George offers wedding party group rates, group wine events and complimentary continental breakfast for the wedding party, with contemporary reception venues for up to 150 guests. While there are no on-site ceremony venues, the hotel partners with various venues around the city.
- View all PhotosKimpton Hotel Palomar Washington DCWashington, DC1.6 miles to city center$28.74 Nightly Resort Fee4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class$28.74 Nightly Resort Fee
Kimpton Hotel Palomar Washington DC is a popular site for weddings due to its prime Dupont Circle location and more than 10,000 square feet of event space. The hotel offers specialty suites with dual vanities and prime lighting– perfect for primping before the big day. Urbana, the on-site restaurant, caters cocktail receptions of up to 200 guests and sit-down dinners for as many as 150 guests.
- View all PhotosSt. Gregory HotelWashington, DC1.4 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe elegant St. Gregory Ballroom can accommodate wedding receptions and various wedding-related events across its venue space. Wedding room blocks are also available.