Protect Your Trip »
Protect Your Trip » Search, compare and buy the best travel insurance for the lowest price
- View all PhotosThe London West HollywoodWest Hollywood, CA$28.96 Nightly Resort Fee5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class$28.96 Nightly Resort Fee
The hotel's wedding specialists and event planners can help couples customize their weddings. Private dining is available for smaller events, as is banquet-style dining. Choose from more intimate venues for smaller weddings or a large ballroom setting that can accommodate up to 800 guests.
- View all PhotosSunset Tower HotelWest Hollywood, CA$20 Nightly Resort Fee4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class$20 Nightly Resort Fee
The Sunset Tower Hotel does not have a ballroom for wedding receptions, but the indoor/outdoor Terrace with sweeping views of the city is a popular venue for both ceremonies and receptions. The venue can accommodate weddings with up to 500 guests. Smaller events can take place in one of the property's townhouses.
- View all PhotosMondrian Los Angeles, A Morgans OriginalWest Hollywood, CA4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel ClassMondrian Los Angeles caters to all wedding space needs, from rehearsal dinners to ceremonies and receptions. The pool area, Outdoor Living Room and Skybar lounge can been combined to host a reception for a maximum of 550 guests. Smaller events can be hosted in the on-site restaurant, or the Penthouse or Apartment suites.
- View all PhotosSunset Marquis Villa + SuitesWest Hollywood, CA$28 Nightly Resort Fee4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class$28 Nightly Resort Fee
Weddings at the Sunset Marquis range from "rock star cool" to traditional, and the hotel has hosted many legendary nuptial celebrations. Both indoor and outdoor venues are available. The full-service spa, top-notch service and wide range of luxurious accommodations make the Sunset Marquis popular for destination weddings.
- View all PhotosAndaz West HollywoodWest Hollywood, CA4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The Andaz West Hollywood offers small yet intimate space for weddings. Utilizing the rooftop terrace, wedding parties can take in the panoramic views of Los Angeles and the Hollywood Hills for a glamorous affair.
- View all PhotosPalihouse Holloway West HollywoodWest Hollywood, CA4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Palihouse Holloway offers a few spaces in which to host weddings of various sizes. The lobby level provides space to accommodate up to 500 guests indoors, while the rooftop can host up to 200 guests in an outdoor setting.
- View all PhotosThe Grafton on SunsetWest Hollywood, CA4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The property occasionally hosts weddings, though this is not common as event space is limited. The hotel is better suited for hosting wedding party get-togethers and other small group events. Still, should you choose this as your dream location, on-site planners can assist with wedding details and the property's steakhouse can arrange pre-planned or customizable catering menus.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.