Traveling During the COVID-19 Pandemic: What You Need to Know
Your guide for everything from travel advisories and rewards status to vacation and staycation ideas.
Ready to wander again? We've got everything you need to know.(Getty Images)
As borders reopen and travel bans ease, you're likely itching to get out of the house. U.S. News has a variety of resources to help you prepare yourself (and your loved ones) for your next vacation. Check out the pieces below to help you plan each stage of your trip.
Before You Go
Where to Stay
What to Pack
Domestic Vacation Inspiration
Activities for at Home and on the Road
- Virtual Tours and Attractions to Explore Online
- The Top Jigsaw Puzzles, Games and Books to Keep Travelers Entertained
- The Top Cookbooks to Buy
- The Best Language-Learning Apps, Programs and Online Courses
- Travel-Themed Activities to Do At Home
- The Top Staycation Ideas
- Social Distancing Outside: Safe Places to Go and Things to Do
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.