- #1View all PhotosCabo San Lucas, BCN#1 in Best Hotels in Baja CaliforniaTripAdvisor (1683)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreJust like other Auberge properties, Esperanza provides guests with extravagant amenities like yoga classes, an oceanfront infinity pool and a sculpture garden. If you're craving a little rest and relaxation, head to the spa for a replenishing massage; though spa treatments will cost you a pretty penny, recent visitors said they're well worth the splurge. Once you're feeling relaxed, dig into some tantalizing dishes at Cocina del Mar, which offers fresh seafood that is prepared using cooking styles and traditions from across North, Central and South America. Or, if you would prefer more casual dining, sit down at one of the other on-site restaurants – La Palapa, Las Estrellas and La Terraza Americana. Afterward, retreat to your spacious casita, suite or villa. Each features a private terrace, lavish bath products, a flat-screen TV and (of course) personal concierge service. You'll find Esperanza in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, flanking the Sea of Cortez.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- #2View all PhotosSan Jose del Cabo, BCN#2 in Best Hotels in Baja CaliforniaTripAdvisor (906)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreFlanked by the secluded sands, aquamarine waters and pristine fairways of the Los Cabos corridor, One&Only Palmilla offers a long list of high-end amenities. You can rejuvenate with a deep tissue massage at the spa before retreating to your room, which comes with a flat-screen TV, a minibar, Lady Primrose bath products and a balcony or patio that overlooks the Sea of Cortez or the Pacific Ocean. If you're looking for more activity, break out your irons and take a swing along the resort's 27-hole golf course or visit the concierge to sign up for a scuba, snorkeling or deep-sea fishing excursion. When hunger sets in, head to SEARED, the celebrated on-site restaurant helmed by Michelin-starred chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten. While some past visitors bemoaned the exorbitant menu prices, others said the steakhouse fare is well worth the high price tags. Plus, the resort offers three other eateries to choose from that serve everything from traditional ceviches to inventive sushi dishes.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- #3View all PhotosSan Jose Del Cabo, BCN#3 in Best Hotels in Baja CaliforniaTripAdvisor (1252)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThis isolated Rosewood retreat rewards guests with perks like personal butlers, BVLGARI bath products and fresh fruit delivered daily. Each of its standard junior suites features an iPod docking station (upon request), a marble bathroom, an adobe fireplace and a private patio with a telescope and garden or ocean views. But Las Ventanas al Paraíso's striking scenery is only part of its appeal. Travelers agree this Los Cabos hideaway is guaranteed to inspire romance. In fact, Las Ventanas al Paraíso has an entire department devoted to amorous guests, with specialists who can arrange anything from private salsa lessons to personalized couples spa treatments. Should you crave more activity, the concierge staff can arrange tee times at four nearby golf courses; recent guests highly recommend taking a swing at Cabo Real Golf Club, a championship Robert Trent Jones II course (located about a mile away from the property). And as far as dining goes, you can head to any of the five on-site eateries and bars.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- #4View all PhotosCabo San Lucas, BCN#4 in Best Hotels in Baja CaliforniaTripAdvisor (2073)Read MoreOne of the first luxury resorts to reopen after Hurricane Odile devastated Baja California in 2014, the Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal is set on 24 acres on the beach in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. Guests reach this Waldorf Astoria resort via the only privately owned tunnel in Mexico and are greeted upon arrival with margaritas (a favorite among past travelers). It was the close attention to detail and special touches throughout their stays (quick complimentary massages and snacks like chips and guacamole delivered to the room, for example) that impressed guests the most. Speaking of accommodations, each room has a terrace with ocean views and a plunge pool, plus a flat-panel TV, a coffee maker, a fireplace, a marble bathroom with a rainfall shower and a separate bath tub, and binoculars for whale watching. Travelers can also venture outside their digs to check out the spa or fitness center, or simply snag a lounge chair and soak up some sun beside one of five resort pools. And when it's time for a bite to eat, the property offers several restaurants to choose from, ranging from Don Manuel's, which features a different dinner menu each night, to the casual Beach Club that serves salads, sandwiches and tacos. Though some previous guests warned that room rates here are pricey, Hilton Honors members can use accrued points to pay for accommodations.
- #5View all PhotosCabo San Lucas, BCN#5 in Best Hotels in Baja CaliforniaTripAdvisor (93)Read MoreOne of the main selling points of this Auberge outpost is its location along one of the only swimmable beaches in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. When you're not lounging along the resort's half-mile stretch of sand, you can take advantage of its free water sports activities, including kayaking and stand-up paddleboarding, or snorkel the reef – a favorite activity of past lodgers. Aside from the beach, the resort's accommodations also earned high praise from guests, who applauded the rooms' ample space (guest rooms start at 760 square feet) and private outdoor showers. Other in-room amenities include terraces, soaking tubs and garden or ocean views. Outside your digs, you'll find a spa, a fitness center, a three-tiered infinity pool, an 18-hole golf course and kids and teens clubs, among other amenities. Plus, Chileno Bay Resort & Residences is home to a restaurant headed by chef Yvan Mucharraz (who once worked at the lauded French Laundry), as well as a beachside taco bar and a courtyard coffee shop. Though reviewers were impressed with the staff's attention to detail and the resort's variety of amenities, they expressed disappointment with the limited dining options. Also keep in mind that a 15% nightly service charge applies to all rooms.
- #6View all PhotosCabo San Lucas, BCN#6 in Best Hotels in Baja CaliforniaTripAdvisor (1640)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreRecent visitors warn newcomers they won't want to leave this hotel once they've arrived. With its beachfront location on the shores of Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, the hotel overlooks the famous El Arco. Everywhere you go in this hotel, you'll run into spectacular scenery, literally – each guest room, suite and villa features ocean views. This, grouped with balconies, rain showers, kimono bathrobes, binoculars for whale watching and a welcome tequila amenity, not only make for a great getaway, but an unbeatable (albeit pricey) paradise. If guests do decide to leave their digs, they'll find even more luxury within the hotel's spa, nestled upon one of The Cape's natural rock formations. Lodgers can indulge in three bars, including Point Break (in the main pool) and The Rooftop (the only rooftop lounge in Cabo San Lucas), as well as two on-site restaurants, both serving up a blend of seafood specialties, Mexican cuisine and American comfort dishes. Previous guests applauded the chefs for creating such flavorful food, no matter how simple the dish. But aesthetics and gastronomy aside, The Cape's most admirable quality is its impeccable service, according to travelers. From the moment guests arrived until the time they were bid a friendly adios, they felt they were truly taken care of.Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- #7View all PhotosTodos Santos#7 in Best Hotels in Baja CaliforniaTripAdvisor (87)
No confirmed availability on selected dates.Read MoreHotel San Cristóbal is a 4 star hotel located at Carretera Federal N 19 Km 54, 8000 in Todos Santos. It has a 4.5 overall guest rating based on 87 reviews.4.0-star Hotel Class
No confirmed availability on selected dates.
- #8View all PhotosCabo San Lucas, BCN#8 in Best Hotels in Baja CaliforniaTripAdvisor (3791)Free ParkingRead MoreNestled within the southern tip of the Baja Peninsula, Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa charms travelers with its prime ocean views and Mexican-inspired decor. Suites are highlighted with bright red, green, blue or orange accents and outfitted with wooden furniture and private terraces that face the ocean. When you're ready to engage with your surroundings, you'll find infinity pools, shaded cabanas and plenty of water sports activities (for an extra fee). After you've gotten your fill of the great outdoors, sample the traditional Mexican fare served at La Roca or one of five other on-site dining venues. If you're still seeking an extra dose of luxury, step out of the sun and into the spa for a replenishing treatment. You can also count on total pampering outside of the spa; previous visitors said the friendly resort staff makes you feel welcome with extras, such as remembering guests' names and arranging nightly dinner reservations. And remember, this property's Preferred ties means I Prefer Hotel Rewards program members can earn and redeem points here.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree Parking
- #9View all PhotosLos Cabos, BCN#9 in Best Hotels in Baja CaliforniaTripAdvisor (56)Read MoreSet on 39 acres of beach just 8 miles up the coast from central Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, this resort impresses guests with its plethora of on-site activities, excellent service and sleek design. The 174 rooms and suites are outfitted in neutral tones of tan, white, blue and mocha, and come equipped with marble bathrooms, sitting areas, Nespresso machines and terraces that overlook the desert or beach. Outside the accommodations, travelers can choose to relax at the spa, go for a dip in the pool or chill out on the beach. Montage Los Cabos also offers ample recreational opportunities, including snorkeling, Jet Skiing, horseback riding, tennis and swimming with dolphins. When it's time for a meal, the property houses two restaurants, Mezcal and Marea, which serve casual Mexican and American dishes. However, some previous visitors wished there were a few more dining options on-site. Part of the Preferred Hotels & Resorts brand, this resort participates in the I Prefer Hotel Rewards program.
- #10View all PhotosSan Jose del Cabo, BCN#10 in Best Hotels in Baja CaliforniaTripAdvisor (424)Read MoreSituated about 35 minutes southwest of Los Cabos International Airport, Grand Velas Los Cabos receives a glowing recommendation from recent guests for its attentive and caring staff, and tasty dishes served at the resort's seven restaurants. In fact, some reviewers said this is a prime property for foodies. The all-inclusive resort's suites, which measure more than 1,100 square feet, also earned praise from past lodgers. Along with spectacular ocean views, rooms feature Nespresso coffee makers, welcome bottles of artisanal mezcal, red and white wine, 65-inch flat-screen TVs and bathrooms with Jacuzzis. Outside the rooms, travelers can enjoy three tiered infinity pools (including one exclusively for adults), kids and teens clubs, a holistic spa, a fitness center and nightly entertainment. But aside from the amenities and facilities, it was the 24-hour personal concierge service that had travelers planning a repeat visit. The only downside? The beach that Grand Velas Los Cabos is located on is not swimmable.
- #11View all PhotosSan Jose del Cabo, BCN#11 in Best Hotels in Baja CaliforniaTripAdvisor (2462)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreLocated 7 miles southwest of San José del Cabo, Mexico, Marquis Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort & Spa, as the name suggests, is an all-inclusive property that touts picturesque vistas, upscale amenities and a wide variety of resort activities. Previous visitors highlight the adults-only resort's abundant amenities – which include infinite libations at the on-site bars and lounges, gourmet dining and concierge service – as the biggest draw here. Guests also compliment the resort's extensive sands and three infinity pools. For an extra dose of relaxation, escape to the 13,000-square-foot Spa Marquis for a rejuvenating massage or treatment. Once you're feeling relaxed, satiate your appetite at one of five on-site restaurants. In the evening, cozy up in your spacious (albeit worn) suite or casita: All accommodations are appointed with terraces or balconies, satellite TVs, stocked minibars, free Wi-Fi access and separate showers and bathtubs. What's more, the property is part of The Leading Hotels of the World, meaning Leaders Club members have access to perks here.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- #12View all PhotosLos Cabos, BCN#12 in Best Hotels in Baja CaliforniaTripAdvisor (523)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MorePerched along the scenic Los Cabos corridor (within 4 miles of downtown San José del Cabo, Mexico), the adults-only Hotel El Ganzo offers prime access to the beach and San Jose del Cabo's dining venues. But with three dining establishments serving everything from contemporary Mexican fare to international cuisine, there's hardly a reason to leave the property. When you're not indulging in a relaxing massage or body treatment at the spa or catching up on some light reading with your feet dipped in the rooftop infinity pool, you can lounge at the hotel's private beach club. Afterward, kick back in your well-appointed accommodation. Each comes with a soaking tub, complimentary Wi-Fi access, a flat-screen satellite TV and a stocked minibar. Apart from the modern rooms, past visitors heaped praise on the hotel's courteous, friendly staff members, adding that they go above and beyond to take care of guests.
- #13View all PhotosCabo San Lucas, BCN#13 in Best Hotels in Baja CaliforniaTripAdvisor (4657)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreSitting 3 miles southwest of downtown Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, the all-inclusive Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort draws travelers looking for a secluded getaway. All 201 rooms and suites feature beige- and coffee-colored decor, minibars, satellite TVs and free internet access. If you come to catch some rays, you'll find plenty of room to sprawl across the resort's 2½-mile-long sandy beach (just don't dive in; the rough waves and high surf make the water unsafe for swimming). After you've had enough sun, head to one of the resort's two refreshing pools to cool off. Should you prefer a little more activity, you can tee off at the resort's Quivira Golf Club or venture to downtown Cabo San Lucas to soak up the sights and nightlife. Whether you linger on the resort or embark on an off-site excursion, you can refuel at one of the property's five restaurants. For an extra dose of relaxation, unwind at the award-winning Armonia Spa. But remember, this property only permits adults, so if you've got little ones in tow, you'll want to stay elsewhere.Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- #14View all PhotosLos Cabos, BCN#14 in Best Hotels in Baja CaliforniaTripAdvisor (1003)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreUpon entering this hacienda-style retreat (situated 13 miles northeast of downtown Cabo San Lucas), guests are greeted with breathtaking vantage points of the surrounding Sea of Cortez. Though previous guests said Casa del Mar Golf Resort & Spa's Zen-like atmosphere induces repose upon arrival, R&R-seekers looking for an extra dose of luxury should head straight to the Sueños del Mar Spa to take advantage of a relaxing massage. You'll also have access to stimulating enrichment programs and facilities, such as cooking lessons and wine tastings, as well as two swimming pools, two tennis courts and fitness classes. And as far as dining is concerned, you can recharge at one of three on-site venues before kicking back in your digs. Accommodations feature 42-inch flat-screen TVs, Jacuzzis, BVLGARI bath products, daily replenished minibars and expansive outdoor terraces. What's more, members of the I Prefer program can earn or redeem points for bedding down here thanks to the hotel's Preferred ties.
- #15View all PhotosSan Jose del Cabo, BCN#15 in Best Hotels in Baja CaliforniaTripAdvisor (2192)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreOverlooking the Sea of Cortez from its 12-acre Los Cabos corridor perch, Cabo Azul Resort attracts those looking for dramatic scenery and an exclusive experience. You can take a dip in the three-level infinity pool, indulge in a snorkeling excursion or head to scenic links for a round of golf at nearby Palmilla Golf Club or Cabo Real. Afterward, venture to the property's PAZ Body & Mind Spa to soothe your muscles in a cabana-style treatment room. Once you're feeling relaxed, escape to your well-appointed suite or villa. Each is outfitted with stone flooring, a walk-in shower, a king-sized bed and a private patio terrace. Recent travelers highly recommend splurging on an ocean view room for exceptional vistas. According to a few previous guests, the only downside to staying here is the high price of the dishes and drinks served at Javier's Restaurant & Bar and Flor de Noche. That said, many said the on-site market, El Mercado, offers plenty of coffee, pastries and snacks to satiate your appetite at a lower cost.
- #16View all PhotosSan Jose del Cabo, MX#16 in Best Hotels in Baja CaliforniaTripAdvisor (216)Free WiFiRead More
Travelers frequently describe this luxury adults-only, all-inclusive resort as opulent, relaxing and beautiful, adding that their enjoyable experiences – and the excellent staff – made them want to return. Le Blanc Spa Resort Los Cabos opened in April 2018 and is situated less than 12 miles northeast of Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, overlooking the beach and the Pacific Ocean. The property's rooms and suites feature personal butlers, Apple TVs, minibars (refreshed daily), coffee makers and bathrooms with pedestal tubs, rainforest showers and BVLGARI bath amenities. Guests can also customize their preferences from the "comfort menu," which offers a selection of pillows, bath salts, handcrafted soaps and aromatherapy scents. If you're in the mood for the ultimate relaxation, book an appointment at the spa or visit the relaxation pool in the blue-lit hydrotherapy area. Dining options at this resort are top-notch as well, according to previous travelers. You can indulge in everything from refined French-fusion fare to fine Italian cuisine to tasty seafood dishes with a Mexican twist. This property also grants guests a resort credit that can be redeemed for spa treatments or excursions like dolphin encounters and sunset sailing tours. However, some said the resort credit system is not as attractive as advertised, since there are limits on spending and the types of activities available.Free WiFi
- #17View all PhotosCabo San Lucas#17 in Best Hotels in Baja CaliforniaTripAdvisor (480)Free WiFiRead More
Within 2 miles of downtown Cabo San Lucas and numerous local beaches, Cabo Vista Hotel provides a boutique setting on the southern tip of Mexico's Baja California. You'll be hard-pressed to find a more authentic experience in the tourist-friendly area; locally inspired accents complement the colonial-style architecture of the property. Though some travelers report street noise at this hotel, most recent reviews are positive, with guests praising the comfortable and clean rooms. Standard accommodations include touches like ceramic tile counters, onyx light fixtures and private balconies. Guest rooms also feature modern luxuries like smart TVs, free Wi-Fi access and small kitchens with microwaves. Outside your digs, you can enjoy amenities like a lush terrace and garden, as well as a pool with complimentary beach towels. What's more, there is a complimentary daily continental breakfast for guests here, and on-site parking is free. Keep in mind that this is an adults-only hotel, so children (and pets) cannot stay here.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- #18View all PhotosLoreto, BCN#18 in Best Hotels in Baja CaliforniaTripAdvisor (1410)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreVilla del Palmar at the Islands of Loreto stands majestically on the eastern shore of Baja California, overlooking an unspoiled coastline with gorgeous craggy peaks plunging into the Sea of Cortez. The pristine state of the area might be due to the fact that Loreto is quite isolated –direct flights are limited, and the resort itself sits about 300 miles north of Cabo San Lucas. Regardless, guests still come here for the relaxed atmosphere found on the sprawling private beach and in the Sabila Spa. The resort's suites are also chic and contemporary with LCD TVs, private balconies or terraces and kitchens or kitchenettes. And guests can choose to dine at three on-site restaurants. Meals at The Market Restaurant and Casa Mia are covered by the nightly room rate, but eating at Danzante Restaurant & Bar will cost an extra $15 USD per person.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- #19View all PhotosSan Jose del Cabo, MX#19 in Best Hotels in Baja CaliforniaTripAdvisor (51)Free WiFiRead More
Previously known as Mar Adentro, the 192-room Viceroy Los Cabos reopened in May 2018. Since its debut, the resort has wowed guests in search of attentive service and luxurious facilities (though some lodgers do warn the renovated property is still working out a few kinks.) The rooms, in particular, were a point of praise for past visitors, who appreciated the modern, minimalist design (think: white linens and hardwood floors) and plethora of natural light. Accommodations are outfitted with floor-to-ceiling windows, smart TVs, complimentary Wi-Fi access, Nespresso machines and furnished balconies. And though the hotel is located just minutes from downtown San Jose del Cabo, past visitors say you'll find little need to leave the property thanks to the variety of amenities. Among the on-site amenities and facilities are four pools (including one adults-only rooftop pool), a 24-hour fitness center, a spa and several restaurants and bars. When it comes to dining, guests can enjoy Mexican dishes at Casero Restaurant or ceviche at Nido. Traveling with little ones? The Viceroy has you covered there too, with a kids club and nanny services.Free WiFi
- #20View all PhotosSan Jose del Cabo, MX#20 in Best Hotels in Baja CaliforniaTripAdvisor (1005)Read More
Located where the Pacific Ocean meets the Sea of Cortez, this JW Marriott property is unique in that it offers a boutique hotel within its sprawling resort. Guests can stay at the main resort, which features three restaurants, a full-service spa and fitness center, an 18-hole golf course designed by Jack Nicklaus and Greg Norman, beach access, retail shops and meeting and event space; or they can stay at the Griffin Club, a 39-room boutique property with a movie theater, a private beach, its own pool, exclusive spa and lounge areas and a private business center. Standard guest rooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows, complimentary bottled water, coffee makers and minibars, as well as bathrooms with double vanities and separate tubs and showers. Recent guests had high praise for the ocean vistas, top-notch customer service and excellent restaurants, though several felt drinks were overpriced. You can find the JW Marriott Los Cabos Beach Resort & Spa about 12 miles southeast of Los Cabos International Airport, and members of the Marriott Bonvoy loyalty program can accrue or redeem points by choosing to stay here.
- #21View all PhotosCabo San Lucas, BCN#21 in Best Hotels in Baja CaliforniaTripAdvisor (1994)Free ParkingRead MoreWith secluded sands, five pools and spacious accommodations, the Sheraton Grand Los Cabos Hacienda del Mar caters to R&R-seekers. However, adventurous types can take advantage of a bevy of outdoor activities off of the property grounds. Golfers looking to perfect their swings can arrange a tee time with the hotel concierge at one of two nearby golf courses. And those looking to crank up the luxury on land can sign up for a decadent treatment at the Cactus Spa before escaping to their guest rooms' Sheraton Sweet Sleeper beds, minibars and private terraces or balconies. As far as dining goes, you'll have your pick of four on-site restaurants, though guests especially recommend De Cortez Grill and Restaurant for its versatile menu and superior service. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here. You'll find the Sheraton Hacienda del Mar situated just 7 miles east of downtown Cabo San Lucas.
- #22View all PhotosCabo San Lucas, BCN#22 in Best Hotels in Baja CaliforniaTripAdvisor (2242)Free ParkingRead MoreSitting pretty on Medano Beach, Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort and Spa is situated within walking distance of Cabo San Lucas' abundant shops and restaurants. But there's plenty for R&R-seekers, too. You can unwind in your lofty accommodations, appointed with private Jacuzzis, plasma televisions and desert-inspired accents before claiming a chair at one of the two hotel pools. Just be sure to arrive early; recent visitors cautioned that poolside seating tends to go quickly. Craving more adventure? Embrace the elements with a scuba diving expedition or get your heart racing on a zipline at Wild Canyon. Both activities can be arranged through the resort concierge. Afterward, you can ease any lingering tension with a deep tissue massage at the Saltwater Spa. And when your stomach starts to rumble, you can count on tasty entrees available at the hotel's five on-site dining venues; 12 Tribes receives a thumbs-up from recent patrons for its zesty flavors. If you're a member of the I Prefer rewards program, you can use or earn points for stays here.
- #23View all PhotosSan Jose del Cabo, BCN#23 in Best Hotels in Baja CaliforniaTripAdvisor (3494)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreSecrets Puerto Los Cabos Golf & Spa Resort features the Unlimited-Luxury amenities of all Secrets properties. This all-inclusive, adults-only outpost is situated in San José del Cabo and offers plenty of features to keep visitors entertained. If R&R is what you're looking for, make your way to the Secrets Spa by Pevonia for a seaweed wrap or an aromatherapy salt glow treatment, or stake your claim to a lounge chair along nearby Puerto Los Cabos beach. Searching for a little more activity? The resort offers a championship golf course, fitness classes and two pools that set the scene for weekly theme parties. As for food options, you can take your pick from seven eateries that showcase global cuisine ranging from traditional Mexican fare to gourmet Italian dishes. When it's time to retire to your digs, you'll find your suite appointed with a Jacuzzi, minibar restocked daily, complimentary Wi-Fi and a private terrace or patio showcasing ocean or garden views.Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- #24View all PhotosCabo San Lucas, BCN#24 in Best Hotels in Baja CaliforniaTripAdvisor (4148)Free ParkingRead MoreOverlooking the Sea of Cortez, the Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences impresses guests with its authentic Spanish colonial architecture and attentive service. Recent visitors can't stop raving about the resort's home-away-from-home feel that's created with personal touches, like resort staff remembering guests' names. The warm, inviting atmosphere extends to the accommodations, which are adorned with bright colors, local artwork, handcrafted wood furnishings and private balconies. During the day, sun-worshippers can stretch out along the sand or lounge by one of several swimming pools before escaping to the Hacienda Encantada Spa or the Temazcal (a heated room similar to a sauna). Meanwhile, adventure seekers can sign up for a zip line tour or spend the day parasailing or diving. And with five restaurants and two swim-up pool bars – not to mention the eclectic array of bars and restaurants situated around the nearby Cabo San Lucas marina in the Golden Zone – there are plenty of culinary options to choose from.
- #25View all PhotosSan Jose Del Cabo, BCN#25 in Best Hotels in Baja CaliforniaTripAdvisor (4939)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreSandwiched between Cabo San Lucas and San José del Cabo along the Los Cabos corridor, this Hilton outpost boasts ample amenities for couples, families and working travelers. R&R-seekers can unwind by one of two pools or at the Eforea Spa, while active vacationers try their hand at tennis, scuba diving or mountain biking. At night, sit down to a meal at El Meson, which garners high praise from recent travelers for its succulent seafood and superb service. And with four additional dining venues to choose from, Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort offers enough options to please a wide range of palates. Guest rooms feature flat-screen TVs, marble bathrooms and expansive balconies overlooking the ocean. As part of the Hilton group, Hilton Honors members can earn or redeem points by choosing to bed down here.Free ParkingFree WiFi
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.