Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
- View all PhotosFour Seasons Hotel DenverDenver, CO0.5 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
Situated in Denver's Theatre District, this member of the Four Seasons hotel family draws luxury-seekers with the promise of sumptuous amenities and high-end service. Decked out in simple yet sleek decor, rooms at Four Seasons Hotel Denver features hardwood floors and creamy hues, not to mention amenities like plasma-screen TVs and Wii gaming systems (upon request). Meanwhile, on-site amenities like the full-service spa and the AAA Four Diamond EDGE Restaurant are considered added bonuses. But what visitors seem to love the most is the Four Seasons' hospitality; many previous visitors praised the hotel's staff for its consistently friendly attitude and helpful demeanor. But be warned: You'll be shelling out a pretty penny to lay your head in the lap of luxury.
- View all PhotosThe Ritz-Carlton, DenverDenver, CO0.6 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel ClassRenovated in 2017 and sitting in downtown Denver, The Ritz-Carlton is surrounded by some of the city's top things to do. Recent guests love that it's just a short walk to Coors Field, the 16th Street Mall and Larimer Square, meaning it's a great jumping-off point for leisure travelers. And the hotel itself isn't lacking, either. To rest up and look your best for a day (or night) on the town, you can splurge on a massage or a skin treatment at The Ritz-Carlton Spa, Denver. Or, if you're looking for a more low-key evening, plan on digging in to a hearty steak at the hotel's award-winning restaurant, Elway's Downtown. When it is time to call it a night, recent guests describe the rooms as spacious and inviting, thanks to 400-thread-count linens, five-fixture bathrooms, flat-panel TVs and cappuccino makers. Also, keep in mind that members of the Marriott Bonvoy program can earn and redeem points by choosing to stay here.
- View all PhotosThe Crawford HotelDenver, CO0.9 miles to city center$20 Nightly Resort Fee4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class$20 Nightly Resort Fee
Outstanding service and an unbeatable location are the two main reasons recent guests said they'll continue to choose The Crawford Hotel when staying in Denver. Located in Denver's Union Station, the hotel makes a convenient home base for those traveling by Amtrak, and for visitors who want to be stationed in one of the city's trendiest neighborhoods, LoDo. Recent lodgers said the hotel's location proved particularly advantageous for meal times — The Crawford doesn't offer its own on-site restaurant, but you'll have plenty of options in Union Station. And if you want to explore the rest of the LoDo dining scene, you can use the courtesy transportation service, which takes guests within a 2-mile radius of the hotel in its Tesla. When reviewers weren't complimenting the location, they were praising the accommodations. Rooms are decorated with unique artwork and architectural features that are true to Union Station's Victoria era beginnings. Plus, each comes equipped with a rain shower, an in-room iPad, a Nespresso coffee maker and complimentary Wi-Fi access. Guests also have complimentary access to spa and salon services provided by The Oxford Club, which is located across the street from the hotel. The Oxford Club also offers fitness classes, but you'll have access to a 24-hour gym back at the hotel on the lower level. All the hotel's amenities are covered by the nightly $20 destination fee.
- View all PhotosHotel TeatroDenver, CO0.4 miles to city center$23 Nightly Resort Fee4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class$23 Nightly Resort Fee
There's no mystery behind this hotel's name. Hotel Teatro (Theater Hotel) rubs elbows with the Denver Center for the Performing Arts, making it a great choice for lovers of the stage. But that's not the only thing that attracts visitors to this boutique hotel. Hotel Teatro features cozy guest rooms decked out in neutral colors and modern amenities, including flat-panel LCD TVs, Keurig coffee makers and bathrooms with rainforest shower heads. What's more, pet owners can rest easy knowing their four-legged friends are more than welcome to stay here for free. The hotel also features a fitness center, an on-site restaurant, The Nickel, and a library-themed lounge, The Study. The hotel's exceptional customer service also earns a thumbs-up, though recent visitors bemoaned the high valet parking fees, which are not covered by the daily $23 amenity fee.
- View all PhotosThe Brown Palace Hotel and Spa, Autograph CollectionDenver, CO0.4 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel ClassDenver's landmark hotel is a hit with history buffs and luxury lovers alike. The Brown Palace Hotel in the Uptown neighborhood has catered to the city's visitors for more than 100 years, and recent guests praised the property's period accents and antiquated ambiance, as well as its premiere customer service. In fact, this lavish hotel may be a great choice for a couples getaway thanks to the romantic Victorian decor and on-site extras (like a flower shop). Meanwhile, guest rooms feature more updated decor and high thread-count linens, making the bed a cozy place to curl up with your special someone. If you're still not relaxed, indulge in one of several couples-friendly spa services or plan to spend date night at a table for two at the Palace Arms restaurant. Because The Brown Palace is owned and operated by Marriott and is part of the brand's Autograph Collection, it allows those who take part in the Marriott Bonvoy loyalty program to put points toward extra perks or free nights.
- View all Photosthe ART, a hotelDenver, CO0.5 miles to city center$20 Nightly Resort Fee4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class$20 Nightly Resort Fee
If you're an art lover, you've met your match in one of Denver's newest hotels. As its name suggests, this hotel devotes nearly every inch of its space to art (it even boasts its own curator). And you'll see it right when you walk in the door, where a 22,000-light art installation by Leo Villareal greets you in the lobby. When you're not admiring the lobby artwork, peruse the two on-site galleries or head over to the Denver Art Museum, located around the corner from the hotel. Of course, you can also marvel at more pieces in the comfort of your room. Each accommodation is decorated with hand-selected art and outfitted with amenities like Gilchrist & Soames toiletries, an Illy espresso machine and complimentary Wi-Fi access. It was these amenities and the particularly well-designed, spacious bathrooms that wowed recent visitors. Another point of praise for travelers: The on-site restaurant, where visitors said you're treated like a friend, not a guest. In fact, according to recent lodgers, the entire staff does a superior job providing attentive and friendly service.
- View all PhotosThe Oxford HotelDenver, CO0.8 miles to city center$30 Nightly Resort Fee4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class$30 Nightly Resort Fee
Located in Denver's LoDo district — just blocks from Coors Field and Elitch Gardens — this boutique hotel knows luxury like the back of its hand. Rooms come with ornate wooden beds and sport a variety of tech-friendly extras, such as plasma TVs, Bose radios and iPod docking stations. What's more, you'll be treated to high-end perks like complimentary Escalade car rides and 400 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets in each room. And if you're traveling with kids, The Oxford Hotel has you covered, providing cribs and other amenities to make your little ones feel more at home. Recent guests particularly love The Oxford's unique decor; the property feels very turn-of-the-century with poster beds, claw-foot tubs and silky drapes. The spa exudes a little more contemporary ambiance, pampering guests amid colorful curtains and pillows.
- View all PhotosRenaissance Denver Downtown City Center HotelDenver, CO0.4 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Housed in the former Colorado National Bank building, the Renaissance Denver Downtown City Center Hotel impresses guests with its stunning architecture and elegant decor. While the lobby and public areas of this Renaissance outpost were modeled after the original building, the hotel's rooms are more modern and feature flat-screen TVs, minifridges and free Wi-Fi access. Travelers praised the guest rooms for their overall comfort and spaciousness. Recent guests were also complimentary of the on-site eatery, Range, which serves "new American west cuisine" with ingredients inherent to the Rocky Mountain region. The lobby Teller Bar also received high praise for its awesome setting and cocktails. And thanks to the hotel's central downtown location, more eateries and bars are within easy walking distance of the property, according to recent visitors. If you're a Marriott Bonvoy member, you can earn and redeem points at this Denver hotel.
- View all PhotosLe Meridien Denver DowntownDenver, CO0.2 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassRecent visitors were wowed by this Denver hotel's chic interiors and convenient downtown location near the Colorado Convention Center and Larimer Square. Rooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows, espresso machines, gray wood flooring and 55-inch flat-screen TVs. Though some recent guests described the rooms as "tiny" (they start at 259 square feet), others appreciated their distinctively European, contemporary flair. Lodgers were unanimous in their praise of the rooftop bar, 54thirty, which offers panoramic city views from its perch 5,430 feet above sea level. Other on-site amenities include a lobby bar, a restaurant, a fitness center and complimentary use of the hotel's fleet of Priority Bicycles. Off-site, lodgers can visit the Clyfford Still Museum free of charge thanks to the hotel's Unlock Art partnership. Guests simply show their hotel key card to enjoy the museum. Members of the Marriott Bonvoy program will also be happy to know they can rack up or cash in points when staying here.
- View all PhotosHALCYON, a hotel in Cherry CreekDenver, CO2.4 miles to city center$30 Nightly Resort Fee4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class$30 Nightly Resort Fee
Situated in the Cherry Creek neighborhood of Denver, about 3 miles southeast of the downtown area, Halcyon puts guests near a handful of the Mile High City's top sights, including Washington Park and the Denver Botanic Gardens. In addition to its location, lodgers love the many perks this hotel provides. Halcyon offers transportation in a Range Rover within a 5-mile radius and cruiser bikes, along with free snacks, beer and wine. But note: The hotel charges a $30 nightly resort fee (which it labels a "destination amenity fee") to cover all those extras. Other on-site features include a fitness center; a rooftop pool and bar; and one on-site restaurant. Quality Italian plates both traditional and modern Italian-American combos. When it comes to accommodations, rooms embrace a chic black and white color scheme, with Nespresso coffee machines, smart TVs and free Wi-Fi access. Overall, recent guests had positive things to say about Halcyon, calling out the various amenities and welcoming staff members as highlights. Some did note, though, that the valet parking was pretty pricey at $45 a night.
- View all PhotosJW Marriott Denver Cherry CreekDenver, CO2.5 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class
Sitting at the heart of the upscale Cherry Creek neighborhood just southeast of downtown Denver, the JW Marriott is an ideal home base for sightseers. Within a few miles of the hotel are several popular sights like the Denver Botanic Gardens, the Molly Brown House Museum and the Denver Art Museum. Recent guests praised this hotel for its style; guest rooms feature muted colors of pink and gray, marble accents and sleek furnishings, as well as marble baths and flat-screen TVs. Meanwhile, common areas exude a welcoming atmosphere from its hardwood floors and big, comfy furniture. Although they praise the JW Marriott's on-site facilities, which include a fitness center, previous visitors say that it was the hotel staff that made them want to return to this property. Lodging here doesn't come cheap, but members of the Marriott Bonvoy loyalty program can offset the cost of their stay by trading in points for perks.
- View all PhotosGrand Hyatt DenverDenver, CO0.4 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class
Sitting some blocks from the Denver Convention Center and home to a fully outfitted business center (complete with a 24-hour FedEx/Kinko services), the Grand Hyatt Denver is a good choice for working travelers. Meanwhile, easy access to sites like the 16th Street Mall makes this Hyatt hotel a convenient home base for leisure travelers as well. And no matter your reasons for visiting the Mile High City, you'll be treated to spacious rooms (equipped with coffee makers, flat-screen TVs and high-speed Internet access), a fitness center and a pool. You can then round out your day with a taste of Denver's favorite fare at Pub 17 on Welton Street. But for many guests, the highlight of a stay at this hotel was the excellent customer service. Travelers describe the employees here as efficient and extremely friendly. What's more, this Hyatt property participates in rewards, meaning members can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosKimpton Hotel Monaco DenverDenver, CO0.5 miles to city center$23 Nightly Resort Fee4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class$23 Nightly Resort FeeWhen it comes to glitz and glamour, you can't go wrong with the Hotel Monaco. This funky hotel lives up to the Monaco's reputation, catering to the trendy set with its brightly colored furniture and chic artistic flair. The hotel lobby's fun decor makes it an excellent spot for an evening drink; like all Kimpton brand properties, the Hotel Monaco Denver offers its guests complimentary wine and coffee every day. Meanwhile, the guest rooms are just as stylish as the common areas, with bold wallpaper, metallic and leather accents, and pops of blue and green. Previous guests are also fond of the in-house VEDA Salon & Spa and the northern Italian dishes served at Panzano Restaurant. Recent visitors also had high praise for the friendly staff and nightly wine hour, but what guests love most about the Hotel Monaco is its location in the heart of downtown Denver, just a few blocks from Larimer Square. Keep in mind that an ideal location means expensive parking rates though. Members of the IHG Rewards program can earn or redeem points for stays here.
- View all PhotosHyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention CenterDenver, CO0.2 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Located at the heart of downtown Denver, just a couple blocks from the 16th Street Mall, the Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center is a great choice for business and leisure travelers alike. Recent guests rave about the rooms, which boast signature Hyatt Grand Beds, flat-screen TVs and sweeping city views. For those of you traveling to the Mile High City while on duty, the fully equipped business center makes out-of-office work a breeze, and massive conference rooms can accommodate meetings of almost any size. If you're visiting with kids, make sure to devote some time to the Hyatt Regency's huge pool — a feature recent guests particularly appreciate. Visitors were also pleased with this Hyatt's friendly staff and convenient location. Plus, members of the brand's Gold Passport loyalty program can exchange points for a free night's stay or a room upgrade.
- View all PhotosThe Westin Denver International AirportDenver, CO18.5 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassLocated next to Denver International Airport's Jeppesen Terminal, this Westin beckons to travelers who have an early flight to catch. Inside, visitors will find a fitness studio, more than 37,500 square feet of event space and an indoor pool, where guests can take in expansive runway views from floor-to-ceiling windows. Meanwhile, the property's 519 soundproofed guest rooms and suites boast desks with ergonomic chairs, flat-screen TVs, coffee makers, Westin Heavenly Beds and picture windows with airport or mountain and prairie vistas. When it's time to eat, there's Grill & Vine, which serves modern American fare and the brand's healthy SuperFoodsRx dishes. Additional options include a lounge with cocktails and small bites and a coffee shop with pastries, Starbucks beverages and more. Overall, former guests praised The Westin Denver International Airport's contemporary rooms and convenient airport access, though some lamented the high room rates and wished the property was closer to downtown Denver. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn or use points here.
- View all PhotosHilton Denver InvernessEnglewood, CO13.6 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Recent guests strongly recommend a stay at this resort hotel — situated in the southeast Denver suburb of Englewood — because of its laid-back atmosphere and high-end amenities. Most visitors loved the decor and amenities present in the rooms, which include pillow-top mattresses, coffee makers, high-speed Internet access, and the views of the grounds from the higher floors. The 18-hole golf course and full-service spa also earn high praise, and the outdoor pool offers a prime setting for a relaxing afternoon. This member of Hilton hotel group is also home to four individual restaurants that serve a variety of different cuisines, from hearty meals at The Fireside Bar & Grill to classic English pub dishes at The Spotted Dog. Although previous guests say that this hotel is worth a visit for the customer service alone, those of you who plan to do some sightseeing may want to choose a room closer to the downtown area.
- View all PhotosOmni Interlocken ResortBroomfield, CO14.5 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Sitting on the northwest outskirts of Denver along the route to Boulder, the Omni Interlocken Resort is home to a 27-hole championship golf course, among other great amenities. While a standout, the fairways aren't the only thing recent guests highlighted; most agree that the great customer service is stellar. In addition to the links, previous visitors also give two thumbs up to the on-site spa, Mokara, as well as the two sprawling pools and the numerous hiking and biking paths located nearby. Meanwhile, the contemporary American cuisine plated at the in-house restaurant, Meritage, has visitors' mouths watering. The rooms are often described as spacious and comfortable and kids are kept easily entertained with complimentary backpacks full of activities. Members of Omni's Select Guest rewards program can use their point for upgrades to a larger room (and even better views).
- View all PhotosThe Curtis Denver - a DoubleTree by Hilton HotelDenver, CO0.4 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The Curtis Denver - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel is a 4 star hotel located at 1405 Curtis St in Denver. It has a 4.0 overall guest rating based on 2380 reviews.
- View all PhotosThe Ramble HotelDenver, CO1.2 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Travelers who plan on catching a concert or Colorado Rockies baseball game at Coors Field ought to consider bedding down at The Ramble Hotel. According to previous visitors, the hotel offers a hip vibe, especially at night when the lobby's Death & Co restaurant – which is one of four food and beverage venues – fills with thirsty patrons seeking creative cocktails and seasonally inspired dishes. Many recent guests also appreciated the friendly staff but offer a few words of caution. Despite being within walking distance of the MLB stadium, plus various shops and eateries, several past guests warned that the property's location in downtown Denver's up-and-coming River North Art District means it's a bit removed from some of the city's other top attractions. Others lamented the limited equipment available in the on-site fitness center. However, most former lodgers heaped praise on the beautiful accommodations. All 50 guest rooms and suites boast chic touches like hickory floors and antique Persian rugs, plus flat-screen TVs, complimentary Wi-Fi access, French press coffee makers and pillow-top mattresses.
- View all PhotosThe Westin WestminsterWestminster, CO11 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The Westin Westminster may not be in the most convenient location for Denver sightseers, but its ample conference space (more than 27,000 square feet) makes it a solid choice for business travelers. Guests also appreciated the close proximity to amenities and activities, including Westminster City Park, an AMC movie theater, Dave & Busters and Butterfly Pavilion, to name a few. While some described accommodations as comfortable, others couldn't help but notice a little wear and tear in some of the bathrooms and wished the rooms could be a bit bigger. Though the views of the nearby mountains earned a smile from more than just a few guests. The facilities received mixed reviews: Kachina (the in-house restaurant) gets a thumbs-up from some for its Southwestern fare while others found it to be just ok. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosThe Westin Denver DowntownDenver, CO0.5 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassLocated in the trendy LoDo district – just a short commute from the Denver Art Museum and the Denver Center of the Performing Arts – The Westin Denver Downtown caters to business travelers and sightseers alike. This Westin branch makes you feel like royalty, boasting lavish amenities like in-room spa services, a rooftop pool and the chic Palm Restaurant, which serves up hearty portions of prime-cut steak. Previous guests describe the rooms as fairly standard for a Westin property, not that it's a bad thing: Guest rooms are furnished with signature Heavenly Beds, flat-screen TVs and large workstations. Members of the Marriott Bonvoy program can use their points to upgrade to a room with a private balcony (and views of the Rockies). Although they admit that The Westin Denver Downtown's rates are a steal given its location near Larimer Square, previous guests mention that parking here can be a pain.
- View all PhotosAmeristar Black Hawk, a Pinnacle Entertainment Casino ResortBlack Hawk, CO26.7 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
You don't need to go to Las Vegas or Atlantic City to test Lady Luck; Instead, just head about 40 miles northwest of the Mile High City to Ameristar Black Hawk. Guests will find an impressive arsenal of gambling options at Ameristar, from table games to slots and video machines. The fairly spacious rooms (starting at 400 square feet) were well-received by past lodgers, coming equipped with 50-inch flat-screen TVs, sunken oversized bathtubs and complimentary Wi-Fi. However, you most likely won't be spending too much time in your room. When you're not upping the ante, you can spend time lounging by the rooftop pool (a guest favorite) or getting pampered at Ara Spa. And after you've filled your belly at the buffet, plan to attend one of Ameristar's live performances; Bar 8042 also makes a great jumping-off point for a rowdy evening.
- View all PhotosThe Jacquard- Autograph CollectionDenver, CO2.7 miles to city center3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
Past guests highlight the convenient location, attentive customer service and standout amenities as top reasons to book a room at The Jacquard, Autograph Collection hotel. Sitting in Denver's Cherry Creek neighborhood, this Marriott outpost is located within walking distance of the Cherry Creek Shopping Center, as well as a Whole Foods grocery store and several top restaurants, including Elway's steakhouse. Aside from the coveted location, reviewers also praised the hotel's amenities, most notably the rooftop restaurant, bar and pool, which offers views of the Rocky Mountains and downtown Denver. The hotel features another casual restaurant downstairs, as well as a 24-hour fitness center with Peloton bikes. The hotel also offers "service curators," who can assist with everything from personal shopping to local activity recommendations. If you don't get the chance to enjoy the rooftop, you'll still get an eyeful of the skyline from the floor-to-ceiling windows in your guest room. Other in-room amenities include coffee makers, minifridges, complimentary bottled water, free Wi-Fi access and 65-inch flat-screen TVs. Past lodgers were generally pleased with their digs, though some bemoaned the small size (rooms start at 300 square feet). If you're a Marriott Bonvoy member, consider using points to upgrade to a suite.
- View all PhotosKimpton Hotel BornDenver, CO0.9 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel ClassIf you want to be in the middle of the action in Denver, the Kimpton Hotel Born might be the hotel for you. In fact, the property is connected to Union Station, the city's hub for dining and shopping in the newly revitalized LoDo neighborhood. Recent guests loved the character of the accommodations, which have a "contemporary Alpine aesthetic" with wooden headboards, exposed concrete ceilings, floor-to-ceiling windows and leather furniture. Standard amenities include flat-screen TVs, work desks and bathrooms with separate showers and free-standing tubs. Guests also loved the standard Kimpton amenities such as the fitness center, free bicycle rentals and daily wine receptions. For more substantial fare, travelers have their pick of two on-site restaurants. You’ll find aged meats cooked over a wood fire at Citizen Rail, while Tavernetta gains praise from visitors and locals alike for its fresh pasta and all-Italian wine list. But because of its premier locale, expect to pay premier prices for a night's stay here. Keep in mind, though, that because of Kimpton’s ties to IHG, IHG Rewards Club members can accrue or redeem points by choosing to stay here.
- View all PhotosMagnolia Hotel Denver, A Tribute Portfolio HotelDenver, CO0.4 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Housed within Denver's former American National Bank Building (which was built in 1910), the Magnolia Hotel Denver blends Old World architectural details (like original terra cotta ornamentation and an exterior clock) with modern amenities. On-site offerings include a 24-hour fitness center, two restaurants (a lounge with a billiards table and a retro venue with bistro-style fare), business facilities and 297 guest rooms and suites. Similar to other Magnolia properties, this hotel's accommodations feature modern interiors with flat-screen TVs, coffee makers and desks. Guests staying here are also treated to a variety of complimentary services and amenities, including daily breakfast, transportation around downtown Denver's business district, milk and cookies before bed and nightly cocktail receptions. The property's top-notch service and comfortable digs stood out the most to prior travelers, though a few noted limited space in standard accommodations. Additionally, several said outward facing rooms can get noisy because of the nearby light rail station, so if you're a light sleeper, consider requesting a room that overlooks the hotel's interior courtyard. When you're ready to explore Denver, you'll find a variety of restaurants, theaters and event spaces within walking distance, as well as can't-miss spots like Larimer Square and the 16th Street Mall. Keep in mind that because this is a Tribute Portfolio hotel, members of the Marriott Bonvoy program can earn and redeem points by choosing to stay here.
Frequently Asked Questions About Denver Hotels
What are the best boutique hotels?
What are the best pool hotels?
What are the best family hotels?
What are the best spa hotels?
What are the best hotels with free parking?
What are the best hotels with airport shuttle service?
What are the best hotels for fitness?
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.